You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,479 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:06 AM

Ok, sure thing RShack.

You bitches are just getting old and complacent.
  • TwentyThirtyFive likes this

#363 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:12 AM

Losing important and winnable division games because of the same old coaching missteps is awesome!  This team looks great and primed for the playoffs.

#364 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,479 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:14 AM

Losing important and winnable division games because of the same old coaching missteps is awesome! This team looks great and primed for the playoffs.

Shut up and go sit in the corner for being spoiled, insecure and whiny. It’s a message board, yes, but you’re not allowed to be critical.

#365 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:16 AM

Shut up and go sit in the corner for being spoiled, insecure and whiny. It’s a message board, yes, but you’re not allowed to be critical.

I wonder if some people will be planning a parade for the 1 playoff win over the course of Lamar's cheap years.

#366 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:21 AM

Since the Super Bowl win the Ravens made the playoffs 4 times, missed 5 times, and have 2 playoff wins.

Since then the Panthers, typical model franchise, have made the playoffs 4 times, missed 5 times, and have 3 playoff wins. 

I guess it's true, Ravens fans have won so much they're tired of winning.

• You Play to Win the Game likes this

#367 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,098 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:22 AM

Since the Super Bowl win the Ravens made the playoffs 4 times, missed 5 times, and have 2 playoff wins.

Since then the Panthers, typical model franchise, have made the playoffs 4 times, missed 5 times, and have 3 playoff wins. 

I guess it's true, Ravens fans have won so much they're tired of winning.

How many times they made the playoffs with a healthy Lamar. Whats his win rate again?? Yeah, spoiled is spot on.

#368 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:26 AM

How many times they made the playoffs with a healthy Lamar. Whats his win rate again?? Yeah, spoiled is spot on.

They made the playoffs 3 times with a healthy Lamar and are 1-3.  Celebrate good times come on!

#369 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,098 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:31 AM

Boo hoo. We havent made it to the Championship Game round(yet) over the last 5 years. We only win 70+ % of games our QB starts and by god that just aint gonna cut it. We have to move on from him at 26 yrs old too. Because we're Ravens fans and we are better than that.

#370 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,479 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:32 AM

It isn’t even close. You guys are just complacent. But if I ever want to know about the inner workings of an excuse factory, I’ll hit you up.
  • BaltBird 24 likes this

#371 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,479 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:34 AM

Boo hoo. We havent made it to the Championship Game round(yet) over the last 5 years. We only win 73+ % of games our QB starts and by god that just aint gonna cut it. We have to move on from him at 26 yrs old too. Because we're Ravens fans and we are better than that.

Having been to The Castle a few times, the trophy case with all the regular season wins is amazing. Just a sight of epic proportion. The Lombardi’s look pretty bland by comparison, it’s just a silver football anyway, who needs it.

#372 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,562 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:34 AM

Why didn't we run the ball more?

• bmore_ken likes this
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#373 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,098 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:36 AM

Having been to The Castle a few times, the trophy case with all the regular season wins is amazing. Just a sight of epic proportion. The Lombardi’s look pretty bland by comparison, it’s just a silver football anyway, who needs it.

Nope def not spoiled. Def legit to get offended by being called spoiled

#374 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,479 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:36 AM

I believe that Gus and JKD were on a snap count and they don’t believe in the other backs nearly as much. Add to that, if you missed the action on the board yesterday, we aren’t allowed to question the coaching anymore or we’re whiny insecure bitches - but Roman thinks being down by one possession is the same as being down 30, and goes into freak out mode.

#375 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,479 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:37 AM

Nope def not spoiled. Def legit to get offended by being called spoiled

I mean I’m not the insecure one here. I’d say the insecure one is the man who can’t even handle fans being critical. Weak as hell man. RShack part 2.

#376 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:37 AM

Why would they run the ball more?  The smart coaches saw Dobbins and Edwards averaging a paltry 9 ypc and decided it was better to put the ball in the backup QB's hands.

#377 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:43 AM

Boo hoo. We havent made it to the Championship Game round(yet) over the last 5 years. We only win 70+ % of games our QB starts and by god that just aint gonna cut it. We have to move on from him at 26 yrs old too. Because we're Ravens fans and we are better than that.

Guessing you thought Harbs and Roman did a phenomenal job with the Ravens putting up 3 points?   Or regularly leaving points on the field?  Or choosing an offensive strategy that completely ignores what the defense is giving you?

#378 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,098 posts

Posted 19 December 2022 - 09:44 AM

I mean I’m not the insecure one here. I’d say the insecure one is the man who can’t even handle fans being critical. Weak as hell man. RShack part 2.

Sure, Im not critical at all. Now, we just straight making shit up. Why does it kill you so much that a fellow Ravens fan can have a generally positive outlook.

#379 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,479 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Guessing you thought Harbs and Roman did a phenomenal job with the Ravens putting up 3 points? Or regularly leaving points on the field? Or choosing an offensive strategy that completely ignores what the defense is giving you?

No, we aren’t in the room and aren’t qualified to analyze or speculate.

Basically, everything is perfect.

#380 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,479 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Sure, Im not critical at all. Now, we just straight making shit up. Why does it kill you so much that a fellow Ravens fan can have a generally positive outlook

It doesn’t at all. I’m not asking you to change. I’m not on here calling you names and insulting you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=