• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#61 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:51 PM

Told you all SFA was gonna do is keep the track program in the MIAA. Now you might want to try an keep your JV title cause no one is gonna play you Jr Sr JV team.

What I don’t understand is how you guys represent youseleves? You’re a bunch of god dam jackass’s. Not sure why Russell wanna post up cause someone gonna carve some bacon off his fat ass. Don’t matter now go play that national schedule get u some. By the way your daddy got u wearing a wig an lipstick cleanin the house in the season with your bama ass.

The bold is what I was referring to the other day. It's over the top, and not needed.

I haven't paid attention to HS sports in 10-15 years.... so it's been cool for me seeing how many of you give a damn about HS Football.
That said, I sure as hell hope this situation with St. Frances and the MIAA is resolved with a parting of the ways before 2019. 

It seems to be discussed in every single thread.

#62 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:21 PM

The bold is what I was referring to the other day. It's over the top, and not needed.

I haven't paid attention to HS sports in 10-15 years.... so it's been cool for me seeing how many of you give a damn about HS Football.
That said, I sure as hell hope this situation with St. Frances and the MIAA is resolved with a parting of the ways before 2019.

It seems to be discussed in every single thread.

Call it like I see it been holding off, but listening to this clown is just to much. Want to ban me go ahead but that whole staff is an absolute joke. An to think they’re supposed to be mentors of young men, ya sure.

#63 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:32 PM

11...you should go tell them no good dudes how you feel...hating on a social media board is getting old. And use your real name when you confront Big Josh and muscle bound Ben...lol.

#64 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:37 PM

Call it like I see it been holding off, but listening to this clown is just to much. Want to ban me go ahead but that whole staff is an absolute joke. An to think they’re supposed to be mentors of young men, ya sure.

It's fine to disagree.  It's fine to say why you dislike their actions.

That's different then, "The way your daddy got u wearing a wig an lipstick cleanin the house in the season with your bama ass."

That doesn't belong, and that's all I'm saying here.

#65 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:38 PM

11...you should go tell them no good dudes how you feel...hating on a social media board is getting old. And use your real name when you confront Big Josh and muscle bound Ben...lol.

Already have when I told them them to come down to Pikesville, an they did. You should take your own advice an post your real name since you’re so real.

#66 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:38 PM

What about Big Biffy and the rest of the boys club

#67 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:43 PM

It's fine to disagree. It's fine to say why you dislike their actions.

That's different then, "The way your daddy got u wearing a wig an lipstick cleanin the house in the season with your bama ass."

That doesn't belong, and that's all I'm saying here.

Understand and it won’t happen again. I just don’t like it when people put up this fake front in public. Donald is a good friend of mine an for them to pull that shit is a pure punk move.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#68 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:57 PM

Isn't it ironic how you guys go on and on about SFA breaking all the rules yet you continue to break the rules of this message board?

#69 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:02 PM

Isn't it ironic how you guys go on and on about SFA breaking all the rules yet you continue to break the rules of this message board?

Isn’t ironic I admitted I was wrong. Has SFA done that?

#70 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:04 PM

Please post scores if anyone is at the MIAA Championship Game tonight. Love seeing all these local boys playing high level ball. Heard lots of scouts at the Spalding field throughout the day. I might drive down to Richmond and watch some SFA boys play next weekend.

#71 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:05 PM

SFA didn’t have to admit anything. The board found them guilty and fined them vs what they should of done and strip them from the league.

#72 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:08 PM

SFA didn’t have to admit anything. The board found them guilty and fined them vs what they should of done and strip them from the league.

But they needed that championship to play on espn so guess Lee just took some more money

#73 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:18 PM

Right. So they can play another team from Utah that was supposedly ranked 7th in country but would have lost most games in the MIAA last year. “ National Championship Geico Bowl “. Sure. If you say so

#74 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:20 PM

Much respect to these teams, but this isn’t the MIAA title game. This is no more than an exhibition game, as were all the games this year. And the schools have no one else to blame except themselves.

#75 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:27 PM

GA, your not from around here anymore. In the Baltimore football community that follows MIAA there are 100s of boys that played their butts off against every team in MIAA. Spalding and CHC boys earned the right to play in Championship. SFA and Board decisions have nothing to do with the real football season. People around here outside of SFA parents and coaches know that CHC vs Spalding is the MIAA Championship. Not one game was an exhibition. They are all legal and countable conference games.

#76 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:41 PM

MSA begat MIAA. MIAA begat MCS Tourney. Things evolve.

#77 BayWalker

BayWalker
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:06 PM

SFA scouts/recruiters in stands tonight!!

#78 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:17 PM

SFA scouts/recruiters in stands tonight!!

Why would they do that?

#79 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:28 PM

Ha. Heard CHC is about to win. Calvert Hall are your MIAA Champs. 11-1. Pretty good season.

#80 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:29 PM

35-21. CHC. 4 mins left.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=