• 741 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 06:02 PM

Wrenn must go immediately

#42 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:45 PM

Both of them need to go. They need for the head coach and the AD to be Gilman alums

#43 CrimsonHawk

CrimsonHawk
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:56 PM

They are not dropping to B and a new OC will be hired.  Book it.  

Bach did not come all this way to drop or to not build his own staff.  

#44 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:23 PM

Both of them need to go. They need for the head coach and the AD to be Gilman alums

well won’t you go back home

#45 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:50 AM

At the League meeting yesterday, Gilman made it be known that they were NOT leaving the A conference and Loyola will be forced to come back to the A. So, the VSN article was as wrong as it could get. Also, SFA this week said that they weren’t leaving the league, tensions got so heated that Donald and Hank Russell almost got into a physical altercation(this isn’t a rumor moderator, this happened). Ironically, SFA’s President sent a letter to the league yesterday saying that SFA is going Independent.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#46 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 11:19 AM

At the League meeting yesterday, Gilman made it be known that they were NOT leaving the A conference and Loyola will be forced to come back to the A. So, the VSN article was as wrong as it could get. Also, SFA this week said that they weren’t leaving the league, tensions got so heated that Donald and Hank Russell almost got into a physical altercation(this isn’t a rumor moderator, this happened). Ironically, SFA’s President sent a letter to the league yesterday saying that SFA is going Independent.

Russell just trying to ruffle feathers, he needs to have another drink and keep to his job as second man in that program

#47 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 11:26 AM

Russell just trying to ruffle feathers, he needs to have another drink and keep to his job as second man in that program

Well, I think they really wanted to stay in the league. It’s so tough to keep up with a totally independent schedule.

#48 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 11:28 AM

I heard the same thing they said Donald told Russell don’t make me punish you lol 😂 The leagues a complete mess to the point the schools told the board if SF stay they’ll form their own league you left that out GA

#49 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 11:41 AM

I heard the same thing they said Donald told Russell don’t make me punish you lol The leagues a complete mess to the point the schools told the board if SF stay they’ll form their own league you left that out GA

Yeah, I heard Donald was pissed! I think SFA believes that Donald is behind the whole movement to get them out of the league.

#50 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:01 PM

Yeah, I heard Donald was pissed! I think SFA believes that Donald is behind the whole movement to get them out of the league.

I think so

#51 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:12 PM

I still don’t understand why SFA even wants to be in league. That will be the kiss of death for them if they are trying to compete on national stage

#52 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:19 PM

I still don’t understand why SFA even wants to be in league. That will be the kiss of death for them if they are trying to compete on national stage

No it wouldn’t. Every team in the country that is in the convo for MNC outside of IMG, participates in a league. Them going independent will be the kiss of death for them.
  • Stallion77 likes this

#53 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:30 PM

Let’s be honest they need the league period thsts why they won’t leave all that national talk is bogus it cost money to play a national schedule year in and year out and SF has a school generates none it will a hefty price tag that the Biffster isn’t willing to pay by himself

#54 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:25 PM

I know SFA needs MIAA but they will never be able to cheat at levels they have the last 3 years if other schools and MIAA agree to let them stay. Which means their talent pool will substantially drop off. You have to remember that Davis and others already have the makings of a very good new league. Avalon and RB are good teams. Add them in and have a real playoff between MSJ CHC MCD Spalding. MIAA has to decide. You lose SFA or collapse the MIAA Football League. Hell, I hear Spalding hosting tournament today. CHC v Spalding Final, Riverdale Baptist v Avalon, MSJ v CC

#55 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:27 PM

I can confirm from my source Coach Davis was insulted at the meeting multiple times. Sounded like they came to pick a fight. Coach Davis had tried to talk calmly to them till he was repeatedly insulted.

#56 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:49 PM

I can confirm from my source Coach Davis was insulted at the meeting multiple times. Sounded like they came to pick a fight. Coach Davis had tried to talk calmly to them till he was repeatedly insulted.

Gotta luv the elitism of Russell and his millionaire buddies at SFA. They can’t stand that guys like Davis have the balls to call them out for their cheating ways. They are use to walking in to those MIAA meetings and the board just caves to them because the lobster dinner they got the week before.

#57 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

I know SFA needs MIAA but they will never be able to cheat at levels they have the last 3 years if other schools and MIAA agree to let them stay. Which means their talent pool will substantially drop off. You have to remember that Davis and others already have the makings of a very good new league. Avalon and RB are good teams. Add them in and have a real playoff between MSJ CHC MCD Spalding. MIAA has to decide. You lose SFA or collapse the MIAA Football League. Hell, I hear Spalding hosting tournament today. CHC v Spalding Final, Riverdale Baptist v Avalon, MSJ v CC

They’re out of the league. Their own President has sent the paperwork.

#58 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:18 PM

Well I think SFA president needs to communicate better with his football staff. Russell and Poggi are acting borderline desperate at this point.

#59 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:30 PM

Every team outside of IMG is in a league. Look at the rankings and you will see that every team in the top 10 is in a league. That's why it's comical when I see this message board say they just need to go national/independent.Only wrong thing GA is the letter, SFA is not going anywhere. Remember the MIAA is more then Football. So it looks like either those teams will play SFA or forfeit and SFA wins title every year by forfeit and the other teams can compete in the Maryland Christian schools tournament

#60 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:46 PM

Every team outside of IMG is in a league. Look at the rankings and you will see that every team in the top 10 is in a league. That's why it's comical when I see this message board say they just need to go national/independent.Only wrong thing GA is the letter, SFA is not going anywhere. Remember the MIAA is more then Football. So it looks like either those teams will play SFA or forfeit and SFA wins title every year by forfeit and the other teams can compete in the Maryland Christian schools tournament

Told you all SFA was gonna do is keep the track program in the MIAA. Now you might want to try an keep your JV title cause no one is gonna play you Jr Sr JV team.

What I don’t understand is how you guys represent yourselves? You’re a bunch of god dam jackass’s. Not sure why Russell wanna post up cause someone gonna carve some bacon off his fat ass. Don’t matter now go play that national schedule get u some. By the way your daddy got u wearing a wig an lipstick cleanin the house in the season with your bama ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=