247 replies to this topic

#241 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:31 PM

Ha but I heard Herbert is reclass and almost 18 already. Another Blake Corum, etc. probably not gonna grow much more vs the 16 year old junior

True but another Dixon as well another MSJ QB also see you have to call a spade a spade

#242 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:33 PM

Morgan State isn’t a real D1...

So we classifying Division 1 now if the kids parents not paying idc if it’s Div 33 you guys are out of bounds with that talk

#243 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:33 PM

True but another Dixon as well another MSJ QB also see you have to call a spade a spade

Agree. They are everywhere in MIAA. CHC Glover almost 19 I hear.

#244 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:34 PM

Agree. They are everywhere in MIAA. CHC Glover almost 19 I hear.

Most overrated player on that team imo

#245 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:38 PM

Most overrated player on that team imo

Totally agree. I saw 2 or 3 LBS more deserving of All MIAA. He’s slow and doesn’t play smart. Saw 2 or 3 personal fouls this year by him

#246 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 02:14 PM

Morgan State isn’t a real D1...

That was said in jest! Of course it’s a D1, just making fun of my Morgan friends.

#247 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:58 AM

He was timed at 4.55/40 as a freshmen while at a Pitt Camp. 6’3, 205 with 4.5/4.6 speed is plenty for a WR with strong hands and great size. Also can be converted to safety and such. Also...he doesn’t do speed training cause lax.

Ive stated in a previous thread that Herbert could play both lacrosse and football at UNC like Jim Brown did at Syracuse. I let Murphy know that they say Crabtree & Snead are slow too but that they have both had good careers in the NFL. FWIW, Cody Thompson (Toledo) and David Sills will make it in the NFL. I’d love for the Ravens to draft Thompson in the 6th or 7th round.

#248 Murphy1

Murphy1
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 08:17 AM

Ive stated in a previous thread that Herbert could play both lacrosse and football at UNC like Jim Brown did at Syracuse. I let Murphy know that they say Crabtree & Snead are slow too but that they have both had good careers in the NFL. FWIW, Cody Thompson (Toledo) and David Sills will make it in the NFL. I’d love for the Ravens to draft Thompson in the 6th or 7th round.

Sills is an excellent comparison to Herbert. Former QB's who understand, as WR's ,what the route and thought process of the QB's are. When to come back, internal clocks that QB's must have, field awareness, etc. CHC QB really has come along way in 7 or 8 games he played. Herbert has helped that QB and the QB has looked his way often as a result. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=