#2641 hallas

hallas

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around LA

Posted Yesterday, 09:37 PM

Only if Lamar is gonna miss 3-4 weeks for sure.

I wonder if the Ravens actually believe it when they say someone is day to day and misses 6 weeks, or if they're just blowing smoke up our asses.

#2642 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:37 PM

Crazy thought. Baker Mayfield? I was at the recent Ravens/Panthers game and I had this weird vibe about him. I could see Harbaugh liking him. Good leader, fiesty, played in a lot of big games.

He's available. 

https://www.espn.com...leased-panthers

#2643 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,893 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Whats the claiming order. Shefter said hes expected to be claimed. Is it strictly based on record or does NFC get first shot

#2644 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:52 PM

The Ravens NEVER tell the truth when it comes to injuries. John doesn't see any value in it, so 95% of what they say on return timetables is a lie. I'm assuming we'll be very lucky if he's back before Christmas eve and lucky enough if he's back before the playoffs.

#2645 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,893 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:52 PM

What do you guys think it would cost to acquire Rodgers in the offseason? Still would be expensive but if we got a haul for Lamar and only had to give up one 1st for Rodgers Id consider it if he wants to come here.

#2646 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,244 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:43 PM

What do you guys think it would cost to acquire Rodgers in the offseason? Still would be expensive but if we got a haul for Lamar and only had to give up one 1st for Rodgers Id consider it if he wants to come here.

For a 39 year old QB? Maybe he can be good for another 3-4 years like Brady, but I'm good.

#2647 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:49 PM

For a 39 year old QB? Maybe he can be good for another 3-4 years like Brady, but I'm good.

Yeah Rodgers makes no sense. 

#2648 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:15 PM

Harbs said today that the reverse WR pass was a bad play and it wasn't the right time for that play to be called.

Hmmm... who has the most power of everyone on the sideline to dictate strategy? To call a timeout at any point if he sees something he doesn't like? To dictate to an OC or DC the nature of how he wants them to play it out? To say things like "we're in FG position, let's make sure we keep possession and try to gain positive yardage for a manageable third down at worst". To say things like "we're up 21, let's play a lot of three deep and force the underneath to burn clock".

That would be Harbs.

Just a spectator who gets a free pass for his inaction, and has for years and years and years.

#2649 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,893 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:41 PM

Absolutely do.not want him wasting a TO there . To valuable to burn to overrule the OC. Even if you hate it you hope its an incomplete or Proche gets sacked. The absolute worst case scenario happened and that makes it too freaking easy to bitch about not calling a TO in hindsight

#2650 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,893 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:43 PM

But dont mistake that as an excuse for Roman. That was the worst playcall decision by a Ravens OC Ive seen in a long time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

hallas

Our Sponsors

width=  width=