#41 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

But it seems clear that Quinn will probaby still get axed, although I could be wrong. You're right that in a sense it's sort of immaterial now with Isaac gone, other than finally giving the fans what they want (no more Quinn!).

I'm OK with Hannah staying around as well. I agree that the drama with Deb will have some sort of affect on that whole thing, but I'm not entirely sure where they're going with it yet.

I think Quinn gets killed this year.

#42 chrismonty

chrismonty
  • Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

This series and "Homeland" are my two favorite shows on TV, and I'm proud to say I've been watching both of them since Season One of each.

I do wish they would get rid of the silly "I'm in love with my brother" storyline, but other than that, it's a very compelling show.
  • SammyBirdland likes this

#43 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,477 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

This series and "Homeland" are my two favorite shows on TV, and I'm proud to say I've been watching both of them since Season One of each.

I do wish they would get rid of the silly "I'm in love with my brother" storyline, but other than that, it's a very compelling show.

Oh, well Shotime is just keeping up with the Jones's by working in a little incest (Boardwalk Empire). :lol:

#44 SammyBirdland

SammyBirdland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,019 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

I just finished the first season of Homeland. I loved it. HIGHLY PURPLE!!!
¡Hasta la vista, pelota!

#45 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

Im pretty sure Deb set it up to make it look like Hanna poisoned her.

#46 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,365 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

Im pretty sure Deb set it up to make it look like Hanna poisoned her.

So you think she staged the accident? That's a pretty risky way to convince Dexter to turn on Hannah.

#47 SammyBirdland

SammyBirdland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,019 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

So you think she staged the accident? That's a pretty risky way to convince Dexter to turn on Hannah.

Interesting theory. Why would Hanna switch from using an undetectable chemical to one that forces Deb (and others) to believe she overdosed?
¡Hasta la vista, pelota!

#48 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

Something like that, yes.

It sounds like the laGuerta stuff will wrap up next week. There is no killer for the episode next week.

So, the storyline entering next year, IMO, will be Deb and Dexter. My thought is, that Dexter will find out somehow that Deb put the pills in the water and she knew that if she did that, that Dexter would find out and when he would, that he would turn on Hannah. She may have thought he would kill her.

I do wonder if Hannah could tell on Dexter but I think theres a good chance she kills herself or something like that.

Anyway, so I think we go into next year with Dexter being pissed at Deb.

The underlying theory here is that much like Dexter, Deb will do what she needs to do to get what she wants...IE, staging an accident so that Dexter gets rid of Hannah, one way or another. So, how can Dexter stay mad at Debra when she is just doing what he would do?

#49 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,823 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

This was my thoughts as well. I think she did the same thing LaGuerta did, staging the accident, and then Dexter will find out she did only after he kills Hannah.

I think, if they go that route, that it will make for a very interesting next season. I'm a little disappointed with how they've minimized Deb discovering Dexter's secret. This season has been very good compared to recent ones, but I wish they had dealt with that a bit more and a bit differently than they did.

#50 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

Holy sh**!!!

#51 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,365 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

Didn't see that coming.

Not sure how I feel about it quite yet.

#52 ChaosLex

ChaosLex

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

That was insane. LOL
@ChaosLex

Stannis Baratheon: "For the night is dark and full of terrors."

#53 chrismonty

chrismonty
  • Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

That was shocking.

Did anyone else watch the little interview afterward where they said they just kept the cameras rolling after she shot her, and that her running over to the body was spontaneous...not scripted.

Names omitted to avoid potential spoilers for those who will watch on DVR.

#54 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,477 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Crazy, crazy ending. Not really sure how they wrap this up.

#55 chrismonty

chrismonty
  • Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Crazy, crazy ending. Not really sure how they wrap this up.

The new Bonnie & Clyde.

#56 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,477 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

The new Bonnie & Clyde.

Haha, seems that way.

BTW, it stinks that Quinn wasn't killed off. And they seemed to go out of the way to show him hitting on Batista's daughter at his retirement party. Of course she babysit's Harrison, and Quinn used to be quite suspect of Dexter. I hope they're not setting up a situation where they get in a relationship, and Quinn starts looking into Dexter again. He's just annoying, and needs to go.

#57 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

During the show, I thought for sure Deb would kill LaGuerta...Then, after Hannah talked to her and when she was going to the scene, I thought Deb would save LaGuerta somehow. But then, when laGuerta woke up, I knew for sure Deb would kill her.

You have Hannah still out there...likely meaning her and Dexter end up together, maybe in Argentina?

One thing I didn't get is the shirt thing..It seems as though they knew Dexter put it there but it had LaGuertas prints on the wallet...But yet, they didn't ask why Dexter had those items to begin with?

#58 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,562 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

I didn't like Deb killing LaGuerta.

I don't like what their relationship has become.

I always wanted to see Dexter get arrested, and then be used to track down another killer and have his friends and co-workers see that murders are lower with Dexter free and they help him escape.

Anyway that's just me.

I think the writers either didn't make Deb's leap to kill palpable enough or they just took her character in a direction they probably shouldn't have taken her.

Now Hannah killing LaGuerta -- thats another story.
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#59 SammyBirdland

SammyBirdland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,019 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

Did anyone else watch the little interview afterward where they said they just kept the cameras rolling after she shot her, and that her running over to the body was spontaneous...not scripted.

Maybe Deb was truly upset that she just limited LaGuerta's appearances to flashbacks and "previously on Dexter" segments :lol:
¡Hasta la vista, pelota!

#60 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,365 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

I knew Deb wouldn't shoot Dexter. I'm not a fan of her shooting Maria either, though. I can see her choosing Dexter there, but I don't see her killing Maria. Plus, it was pretty dumb of her to do so because it ruined his plan for getting away with it.

I wonder if they're going to stay around and if they do, how are they going to get away with this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=