218 replies to this topic

#81 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,620 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:48 AM

I didn't like the premiere but the last 5 minutes were interesting. Hopefully it gets better.

#82 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

Really liking where they are going with this season.

Dexter is going to become very close to Vogel IMO.

#83 SammyBirdland

SammyBirdland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,019 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

I didn't like the premiere but the last 5 minutes were interesting. Hopefully it gets better.

Ditto.  Not loving this season so far.

¡Hasta la vista, pelota!

#84 Cisc-O's

Cisc-O's

Back by no demand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • LocationFresh Prince of .......

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

Really liking where they are going with this season.

Dexter is going to become very close to Vogel IMO.

Looks that way but I bet tragedy is around the corner with her sometime this season.  I liked that they made her out to be a friend instead of trying to track him down.  Wonder if she will help with deb's state of mind.  She also gives you the sense that he could go on doing this.

<p>I am pretty sure Shack is thinking of PBR.

#85 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

Looks that way but I bet tragedy is around the corner with her sometime this season.  I liked that they made her out to be a friend instead of trying to track him down.  Wonder if she will help with deb's state of mind.  She also gives you the sense that he could go on doing this.

Yea...I think she dies too...which I also believe will hurt him but could be what brings him back with Deb.

It looks like they both confront Deb with everything this week, so maybe that is the start.

I still have no idea how they will end it with him but because of his kid, I don't see him being caught or killed...UNLESS he dies in some kind of an admirable way, like when he is saving Deb's life.

#86 Cisc-O's

Cisc-O's

Back by no demand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • LocationFresh Prince of .......

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

Yea...I think she dies too...which I also believe will hurt him but could be what brings him back with Deb.

It looks like they both confront Deb with everything this week, so maybe that is the start.

I still have no idea how they will end it with him but because of his kid, I don't see him being caught or killed...UNLESS he dies in some kind of an admirable way, like when he is saving Deb's life.

If he got caught he would be plotting and killing people daily in his first week of being in Gen Pop lol.

<p>I am pretty sure Shack is thinking of PBR.

#87 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

I am loving this series so far...and now, maybe Dexter ends up training his successor? 

Just not sure how this is going to end...and that's a good thing.

#88 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,620 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

Ehh it's ok. Probably better than the last few seasons but that's not saying much. Just seems too obvious that Vogel is the killer and Quinn will catch Dexter with a major death thrown in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

#89 Matt

Matt

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Glad that Hannah is back, she's hot.

#90 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

Yea...not sure what direction they are going to go with her but I'm also glad she is back. Zach may go after Cassie, causing Dexter to take him out.

#91 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

Ehh it's ok. Probably better than the last few seasons but that's not saying much. Just seems too obvious that Vogel is the killer and Quinn will catch Dexter with a major death thrown in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

What killer is she?

#92 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,620 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Ehh it's ok. Probably better than the last few seasons but that's not saying much. Just seems too obvious that Vogel is the killer and Quinn will catch Dexter with a major death thrown in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
What killer is she?
I would say she's going to turn out to be the big bad of the season or at least training the person it is and testing Dexter. You know, the killer that's taking brain souvenirs.

#93 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

I could see something like that...I could also see her threatening to turn Dexter in if he kills her new protege.

I do wonder what her character does and where they are going with it.

#94 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,620 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:19 AM

I could see something like that...I could also see her threatening to turn Dexter in if he kills her new protege. I do wonder what her character does and where they are going with it.

Yeah but a part of me wishes they wouldn't have thrown in a new character that retcons (to a degree) what made some of the early seasons so good. I thought they had enough to work with for a final season but I'm willing to see where they take it.

#95 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,383 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:50 PM

I think the story behind Hannah's return is very far fetched, but I'm glad she's back. She's super hot and I liked her and Dexter together. Now is Deb going to take the situation into her own hands?

#96 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,541 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

I think the story behind Hannah's return is very far fetched, but I'm glad she's back. She's super hot and I liked her and Dexter together. Now is Deb going to take the situation into her own hands?

I think so, based on the previews. In fact, it's quite possible Deb inadvertently causes Dexter to finally get caught red handed, in the act.

#97 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,383 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

I think so, based on the previews. In fact, it's quite possible Deb inadvertently causes Dexter to finally get caught red handed, in the act.

I purposefully avoid the previews. I know I'm going to watch so why spoil anything?

#98 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,669 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

Boring season thus far. Glad Hannah is back, though.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#99 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,620 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Hoping it picks up towards the end here but you'd think the final season would be more interesting than this... If they try a spinoff, I'm not watching.

#100 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,541 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hoping it picks up towards the end here but you'd think the final season would be more interesting than this... If they try a spinoff, I'm not watching.

I thought I heard they were going to do that with Deb, no? I'm not watching either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=