Can’t wait for their replay!
Totally agree!!!

#122 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:44 PM

Wax is really good. Best LB in the state. And yes. Better than the LB at SFA

Stop it!! He’s not better than Shane Lee!! You’re smoking this early?

#123 BayWalker

BayWalker
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:46 PM

SF has took their fight to Soc Media again in hignsight of the packed house at Spalding last night also somebody let the Pops of the QB transfer that left Franklin to go to SF he gets the You Big Dummy Award lol

#124 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:48 PM

Can’t wait for their replay!
Totally agree!!!

Actually, he’s not better than any of SFA’s LB’s. Lee, Willis or Savage. That’s the really elite part of their team.

#125 BayWalker

BayWalker
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:48 PM

Only if that young man could get a do over.
Will he or has he gotten any offers?
Hopefully things work out for him.

#126 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:54 PM

Definitely not better then Lee but Savage and Wax same type player. Willis is small for position but big hitter. Think Willis overrated though.

#127 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:10 PM

Definitely not better then Lee but Savage and Wax same type player. Willis is small for position but big hitter. Think Willis overrated though.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2ArCyx

#128 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:11 PM

All of them are overrated imo Wax has more potential than the rest those other guys have peaked already

#129 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:29 PM

Stood next to all of them at different times throughout past year or so. Lee is an absolutely freak of nature physically. 240 LBs of shredded lean muscle. Makes others look like 6th graders, including Wax. There’s a reason why he is going to Alabama and had 20 FBS offers as a 9th grader.

#130 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:30 PM

Wax doesn’t play behind a bunch of FBSers on the DL. Also he isn’t playing cupcake competition. Also, a kid blitzing off the end does not show me the skills of a LB. Wax has dominated on both sides of the ball. Probably the best all around player in the league. Runs a high 4.6, 225lbs, 6’1. Can play all three positions, can play coverage. I’m impressed by the kid.

#131 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:32 PM

Stood next to all of them at different times throughout past year or so. Lee is an absolutely freak of nature physically. 240 LBs of shredded lean muscle. Makes others look like 6th graders, including Wax. There’s a reason why he is going to Alabama and had 20 FBS offers as a 9th grader.

Yeah because Ohio State and Penn state said no

#132 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:33 PM

Wax doesn’t play behind a bunch of FBSers on the DL. Also he isn’t playing cupcake competition. Also, a kid blitzing off the end does not show me the skills of a LB. Wax has dominated on both sides of the ball. Probably the best all around player in the league. Runs a high 4.6, 225lbs, 6’1. Can play all three positions, can play coverage. I’m impressed by the kid.

Not disagreeing with you that Wax isn’t very good but not at Lee’s level. And no way Wax runs anywhere close to 4.7. At Nike Combine heard he ran high 4.9s.

#133 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:04 PM

SF has took their fight to Soc Media again in hignsight of the packed house at Spalding last night also somebody let the Pops of the QB transfer that left Franklin to go to SF he gets the You Big Dummy Award lol

#134 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:04 PM

Where on social media did SFA take up the fight? I haven't seen it on their Twitter or on Henry Russell's Twitter

#135 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:43 PM

Where on social media did SFA take up the fight? I haven't seen it on their Twitter or on Henry Russell's Twitter

I doubt Russell would be the one talking after I heard DD punked him but I heard it’s Mr Tire man and Capn Crunch Crew

#136 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:30 PM

Lee has done it against way better competition than Wax. Not talking about this year, but the kid did it as a ninth grader at Gilman and then at SJC. Kid is by far the best LB in the state and one of the top in the country.

#137 Rm7

Rm7
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

Not disagreeing with you that Wax isn’t very good but not at Lee’s level. And no way Wax runs anywhere close to 4.7. At Nike Combine heard he ran high 4.9s.

I can tell you you’re absolutely wrong about that. Laser was 4.62 an Thornton was 4.49. This is Wax’s first year playing LB at MSJ. Last year he only played in 5 games due to pulled hammy. This year he doesn’t come off the field. PSU, SU, VT, UVA, an Rutgers. Thornton PSU, ND, OU, UF, UM, USC.

#138 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:54 PM

Whether or not DD punked him, Russell mainly talks football on social media. About SFAs next game, how SFA alums are doing on next level or players he coached, and honors for current players. He doesn't normally go on attack mode on social mode

#139 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:19 PM

Whether or not DD punked him, Russell mainly talks football on social media. About SFAs next game, how SFA alums are doing on next level or players he coached, and honors for current players. He doesn't normally go on attack mode on social mode

did you read my post that’s what I said

#140 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:22 PM

GA we all know a favor was called in on that Alabama offer I’m not saying he wasn’t gonna get it anyway but they panicked when PSU and OSU told them hold up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=