247 replies to this topic

#141 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:38 PM

GA sorry but that was straight from a very well known FBS Power 5 coach. “Better then anyone else in the state” now that is his opinion I am biased to MSJ so take that for what it is worth. Lee is a solid LB but over rated IMO. Wax the upside is huge. 15 years old, 6’2 225, 4.62 laser give me a break I take him over a 18-19 year old

#142 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:52 PM

GA sorry but that was straight from a very well known FBS Power 5 coach. “Better then anyone else in the state” now that is his opinion I am biased to MSJ so take that for what it is worth. Lee is a solid LB but over rated IMO. Wax the upside is huge. 15 years old, 6’2 225, 4.62 laser give me a break I take him over a 18-19 year old

damn good points Lees been hovered around top end talent his whole career Wax made himself who he is

#143 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:54 PM

I’m a little disappointed in you Guru and GA for responded to that poster those C Hall teams are special in their own way and this years teams get some credit from me because the adversity that the school put those kids under with all the bs but being better those older teams no

You can be disappointed all you want, Gooch. The statement that this was the best CHC team in a long time was an instant target for rebutttal. I laid down why I disagreed with facts. Sorry if the truth hurts.

#144 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:37 AM

Lee isn’t a reclass. He’s only 17. I promise you, Lee will not be redshirted next year at Bama. The kid is the truth. Let’s see where Wax ends up.

#145 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:38 AM

Yes it is and MSJ needs to figure that out. Injuries happen on every team and that’s also football. Not sure about where kids will play but WR is way too slow for Power 5 ball but good athlete so might be able to convert him to safety. After watching Rakim Jerret Curtis Jacobs Jalil Farouq and others you can see what power 5 WRs look like and Herbert ain’t on that level. Tucker has shot at Power but he’s small RB do will be tough.

Tucker ran for 270+ yds against Spalding on Saturday. He should be 1st team All-Metro and an All-State selection.Tucker is the same height and 10 pounds heavier than MD’s Ty Johnson was as a HS senior. Johnson has almost 3000 combined yds from scrimmage and 19 TDs in what has been a good career in a crowded backfield in College Park. Tucker will be a much different player as a HS senior after an offseason weight program and continued participation in track & field. Syracuse would be wise to pull the trigger on an offer before more schools get involved.

#146 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:05 AM

Tucker ran for 270+ yds against Spalding on Saturday. He should be 1st team All-Metro and an All-State selection.Tucker is the same height and 10 pounds heavier than MD’s Ty Johnson was as a HS senior. Johnson has almost 3000 combined yds from scrimmage and 19 TDs in what has been a good career in a crowded backfield in College Park. Tucker will be a much different player as a HS senior after an offseason weight program and continued participation in track & field. Syracuse would be wise to pull the trigger on an offer before more schools get involved.

Agree with what ur saying and believe Tucker has what it takes and still has some growth in him. I thought Syracuse already offered him?

#147 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:41 AM

Lee isn’t a reclass. He’s only 17. I promise you, Lee will not be redshirted next year at Bama. The kid is the truth. Let’s see where Wax ends up.

Yeah by stating the age I didn’t mean he was a re-class I was 18 when I was a senior and was in every class. Of course I don’t think they did that back Then. No I was the kid the best at Alabama He’s a very good player I’m sure he’s gonna have a great career down there

#148 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:42 AM

Tucker is an excellent back his speed is a game changer

#149 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:46 AM

You can be disappointed all you want, Gooch. The statement that this was the best CHC team in a long time was an instant target for rebutttal. I laid down why I disagreed with facts. Sorry if the truth hurts.

You miss read my statement I’m disappointed you commented on it this years C Hall team being better than the older squads there’s no comparison the older teams were way better

#150 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:00 AM

Agree with what ur saying and believe Tucker has what it takes and still has some growth in him. I thought Syracuse already offered him?

I thought so but 24/7Sports.com says they didn’t. You never know.

#151 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:06 AM

You miss read my statement I’m disappointed you commented on it this years C Hall team being better than the older squads there’s no comparison the older teams were way better

Ok. I did misread your post. I’m a historian and a lot of folks don’t know about or have any respect for teams not playing in the here and now. I just wanted to give the poster something to think about.

#152 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:09 AM

Ok. I did misread your post. I’m a historian and a lot of folks don’t know about or have any respect for teams not playing in the here and now. I just wanted to give the poster something to think about.

That has to be a parent talking like that because if he was around then he would know that those teams were special not that this years team isn’t but that old team was just different and Davis and company knows this

#153 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:20 AM

That has to be a parent talking like that because if he was around then he would know that those teams were special not that this years team isn’t but that old team was just different and Davis and company knows this

Best coaching job DD and company has done in a long time.

#154 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:06 PM

Just seen the list and I am satisfied at who made it but where’s the Gilman kids because Franks and Dixon belong on there for sure

#155 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:33 PM

A CONFERENCE

Archbishop Spalding
Jahmeer Carter – OL – Jr
Jayden Umbarger – QB – Sr
Chris Clark – WR – Sr
Adam Barclay – LB – Sr
Sean Spencer – S – Sr
Logic Hudgens – CB – Sr

Calvert Hall
Cole Herbert – WR – Jr
Sean Tucker – RB – Jr
Luke Whitty – OL – Sr
Billy Wooden – DL – Sr
Nick Lenon – DE – Sr
Anthony Anderson – DL – Sr
Kahlil Glover – LB – Jr

McDonogh
Curtis Jacobs – WR – Jr
Jabriel Johnson – RB – Sr
D’von Ellies – DT – Sr
Kwan Williams – DT – Fr
Jackson Bonitz – LB – Jr

Mount St. Joseph
Donte Thornton – WR – So
Maurice Nelson – WR – Sr
Billy Atkins – QB – So
Marlowe Wax – LB – Jr
Tyler Leavy – DL – Jr
Gavin Pringle – DB – Sr

St. Frances
Joachim Bangda – Sr
Darrian Dalcourt – Sr
Shane Lee – Sr
Chris Braswell – Jr
Osman Savage – Jr
Jake Larson – Sr

B CONFERENCE

Archbishop Curley
Tyler Locklear – TE – Sr
Corey Jones-Pentz – WR – Sr
Koffi Kwaw – QB – So
Josh Knapp – DB – Jr

Boys’ Latin
Josh Pugh – RB – Sr
Jyair Thomas – Slot/KR – Sr
Kevin Davis – LB – Sr
Gio Biggers – FS – Sr

John Carroll
Ben Blessing – OT – Sr
Chimzi Chuku – RB – Sr
Darrius Lloyd – MLB – Sr

St. Mary’s
Marcus Marshall – RB – Sr
Alex Wicks – RB – Jr
Will Berzins – OL – Jr
Jacob Tribul – FB – Sr
Ian Kramp – LB – Sr
Grant Hines – DE – Sr
Cal Hadley – LB – Sr
Dhane Blair – DB – Jr

St. Paul’s
Leo Kelly – QB – Sr
Princeton Douglas – RB – Sr
Logan Santos – Slot – Jr
Everette McDuffie – Ath/Slot – Sr
Quizzon Tarver – DB – Sr

St. Vincent Pallotti
Emani Alford – RB – Jr
Mekhi McDaniels – RB – Jr
Julian Ganther – CB – Jr
Brockman Wallace – LB/NG – Sr
De Vahn Newton – DE – Jr
Dante Hooker – DE/DT – Sr

Severn
William Henry Rentz – RB – Sr
Jon Jarosz – WR – Sr
Owen Cauley – LB – Sr

C CONFERENCE

Annapolis Area Christian
Sam Akinmukomi – RB – Sr
Thaddeus Standfield – WR – Sr
Jeremiah Taylor – WR – Jr
Ryan Idleman – QB – Jr
Joe Dixon – LB – Sr
Jordan Rader – DL – Sr

Concordia Prep
Charlie Byers – WR – Sr
Jhymir Pearson – RB – Sr
Colin Glenn – QB – Sr
Cameron Wang – WR – Sr
Nimrod Westcott – DL – Sr
Jarren Terry – LB – Jr
Deonte Ferguson – DB – Jr

Mount Carmel
Trent Griffin – WR – Sr
Myles Thornes – WR – Sr
Nazaiah Barber – RB – Sr
Alex McCoy – TE – Jr

St. John’s Catholic Prep
Wylan Harich – QB – So
Michael Haley – OT – Sr
Alex Petrakes – TE/WR – Sr

#156 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:31 PM

That’s interesting I was informed this list is not accurate. At least for the bigger schools. I’m trying to get clarification on what that means.

#157 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:48 PM

Disregard

#158 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:00 PM

https://miaasports.n...-miaa-football/

#159 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:36 PM

If this is the list, it would be a travesty to not have Franks and Dixon not on it.

#160 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:46 PM

GA I was told Gilman kids were selected by the coaches

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=