85 replies to this topic

#81 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,088 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 08:58 AM

Not like this though.  I like listening to Palmer because he shoots it straight, and it is clear Palmer is very impressed by Bradish.  Last night was John Means no hitter good.  Totally dominant.

IM a fan. Have made that known in the past. Still needs to figure a few things out though

#82 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,633 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 23 September 2022 - 08:59 AM

The other impressive thing to me was that Bradish squared off against one of the best pitchers of all time and likely this years Cy Young winner and never flinched.  I know, he does not directly go against Verlander, but Bradish never gave the Astros a chance.  

@mikeghg

#83 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,365 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 23 September 2022 - 09:55 AM

Its a catchy little song. Obviously its tradition. mweb really hating it is the least surprising thing ever

I actually agree that it's catchy. I don't dislike the song, I dislike that it's Baltimore's 7th inning stretch song.

#84 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,585 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 23 September 2022 - 10:19 AM

The other impressive thing to me was that Bradish squared off against one of the best pitchers of all time and likely this years Cy Young winner and never flinched. I know, he does not directly go against Verlander, but Bradish never gave the Astros a chance.

Loved the confidence in his quotes after the game too. Something about when you have 4 or 5 pitches working it’s pretty easy out there.
  • Mike B likes this

#85 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,633 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 23 September 2022 - 10:58 AM

Loved the confidence in his quotes after the game too. Something about when you have 4 or 5 pitches working it’s pretty easy out there.

The ability is there, maybe even ace quality, the key now is consistency.  

• BobPhelan likes this
@mikeghg

#86 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 23 September 2022 - 03:51 PM

The other impressive thing to me was that Bradish squared off against one of the best pitchers of all time and likely this years Cy Young winner and never flinched. I know, he does not directly go against Verlander, but Bradish never gave the Astros a chance.

True story. After we sat down in our seats last night I told my son Bradish has been pitching really good, but tonight he'll have to be near perfect because Verlander is pitching. Damn near called that, and later, when Odor came up in a clutch situation I told him this is the last guy I'd want up now, but maybe he's due.

Wish I'd picked lottery numbers yesterday!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=