407 replies to this topic

#61 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,732 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 07:56 PM

Maybe it isn't anyone's business if he got vaccinated or not? Maybe it doesn't matter.... natural immunity and all. Maybe he sought out a forged vaccination card like AB.

#62 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,634 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 20 November 2021 - 10:01 PM

McSorely being elevated is deeply concerning.

Yep.   I have a feeling we may not see Lamar tomorrow 

@mikeghg

#63 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,225 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 09:57 AM

Chicago Bears.com: 4 things to watch in Bears-Ravens game

https://www.chicagob...jackson-week-11

#64 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 10:12 AM

Yep. I have a feeling we may not see Lamar tomorrow

50/50 right now. Wish we knew what kind of illness. Would think it has to be something that is affecting him physically, and is more than just a respiratory virus. My guess would be that he's having issues with dehydration due to not being able to hold fluids down one way or the other.

#65 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,256 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 10:39 AM

50/50 right now. Wish we knew what kind of illness. Would think it has to be something that is affecting him physically, and is more than just a respiratory virus. My guess would be that he's having issues with dehydration due to not being able to hold fluids down one way or the other.

Or it's possible he's fighting off a strong cold virus and just feels like crap with little to no energy.  He probably exacerbated the symptoms when he went back to practice before being well enough.  I would think the decision to play him or not has already been made and will be publicly shared within the next hour or so. 

#66 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,872 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 10:40 AM

I have a real hard time envisioning a Ravens win without Lamar.  I think he moves the needle by about 10 points.  Really hope he's able to go.  Lamar at 20% is probably better than Huntley, and that's not meant as a knock on Huntley.

#67 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,225 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 10:58 AM

With or without Jackson, you have to find a way to win today.  Don't care how ugly.  And yes, I too have a hard time envisioning it. 

• JStruds likes this

#68 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:01 AM

I have a real hard time envisioning a Ravens win without Lamar. I think he moves the needle by about 10 points. Really hope he's able to go. Lamar at 20% is probably better than Huntley, and that's not meant as a knock on Huntley.

Not that I disagree. But I do think Huntley is underrated. He has a great deep ball. Unfortunately we are without our best deep threat. But I don't think we're DOA without Lamar. At least not against the Bears.

#69 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,256 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:09 AM

Not that I disagree. But I do think Huntley is underrated. He has a great deep ball. Unfortunately we are without our best deep threat. But I don't think we're DOA without Lamar. At least not against the Bears.

If Huntley starts, I fully expect a heavy run offense today, including him carrying the ball at least 10 times.  I doubt he's going to be throwing the ball all over the field.  

#70 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,225 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:10 AM

Agree that Huntley looked very usable during camp. I think Huntley will give something if he has to go. 

It's just that the Ravens rely on Jackson to do everything and anytime he's not wearing the Superman cape they look very vulnerable.

#71 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,805 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:31 AM

Now being reported that Lamar Jackson is out today.  

#72 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,805 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:34 AM

Tyler Huntley did look pretty good in pre-season, but it's a lot different doing it in pre-season against guys trying to make the other team's squad then it is doing it in the regular season.  But it looks like we will find out.  

#73 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:36 AM

No Averett or Jimmy Smith either. This could be a bloodbath.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#74 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:39 AM

No Averett or Jimmy Smith either. This could be a bloodbath.

This will be the game everyone else decides to step up and do something. 🤣

#75 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,107 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:45 AM

I'm genuinely worried about Lamar Jackson's health. There's no way he should be out for a non-covid sickness that he "can't shake." What could possibly be bad enough that they couldn't get him ready to play?

#76 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,107 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:46 AM

As far as the gsme...yikes. A loss seems likely, and they just can't afford to lose to mediocre teams when their schedule is about to get brutal.

#77 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,501 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:49 AM

Just hope Lamar is okay at this point.

#78 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,501 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:49 AM

Oh, and today's going to be a big L.

#79 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,598 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:54 AM

I'm genuinely worried about Lamar Jackson's health. There's no way he should be out for a non-covid sickness that he "can't shake." What could possibly be bad enough that they couldn't get him ready to play?

As usual this is nonsense coming from you.

Have you ever had a really bad case of the flu? It *sucks*

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#80 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,107 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 11:59 AM

As usual this is nonsense coming from you.

Have you ever had a really bad case of the flu? It *sucks*

I have had the flu. There have been no reports this is the flu. He was better two days ago and it made a resurgence. The flu doesn't typically do that.

Lamar has been close to missing games several times because he's sick. Everyone has noticed that he seems to get sick a lot.

You can be a condescending jerk all you like, but at least don't be stupid on top of it. The dude gets sick more than he should.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=