198 replies to this topic

#161 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:02 AM

Gooch... you dont know the difference between an opinion ("swept under the rug") and fact ("7 coaches came to game"). So give us facts to support your opinion that it was swept under rug. Did the coaches hide it from school administrators, from parents? Did Poggi bribe the kid to say he walked into a door?

Why would these heartless football only coaches care about a kids story? Just play baby...right? A story implies that there are some kids in the program who have had some rough backgrounds...but you all say that is BS and every kid is a transplant who has replaced the kids with stories...

#162 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:04 AM

You and me both know that mom was paid off I’ll wait to see how the kids surgery go on that reconstructed lip you fraud I told my beef is with the league but I’m not gonna act like those coaches aren’t bending and breaking rules

#163 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:07 AM

Great. I actually love to hear that. Please ask him to explain assault to you. 4.5 GPA? Oooooook. Sure.

#164 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:12 AM

How do we know the mom was paid off? I dont know that. I wouldn't insult a mom like that without facts. That is the problem...you put that sort of insult in the air...without a basis. That would be like me saying...you and me know your dad was a pedohile. I cant say that just because I saw him walking a boy and holding his hand. The boy could be his grandson. But if I call him a pedophile...in today's world...people will repeat it and try to make it real.

#165 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:14 AM

How do we know the mom was paid off? I dont know that. I wouldn't insult a mom like that without facts. That is the problem...you put that sort of insult in the air...without a basis. That would be like me saying...you and me know your dad was a pedohile. I cant say that just because I saw him walking a boy and holding his hand. The boy could be his grandson. But if I call him a pedophile...in today's world...people will repeat it and try to make it real.

Don’t bring family into it but then I insult yours comical

#166 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:16 AM

You are beyond help OBC. I dont know his dad...and was making a point...not an insult. You are the comic.

#167 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:18 AM

And my point wasn't dont bring family into it...my point was dont make statements without facts to support. If Gooch jas a copy of a payoff check, then fair game. But rumors and make believe are not fair game...

#168 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:19 AM

Great. I actually love to hear that. Please ask him to explain assault to you. 4.5 GPA? Oooooook. Sure.

AP courses dumbass, but you wouldnt know anything about that. Thats how you go to to college with 52 credits. And a fight is between 2 willing participants, assult is when you use your helmet to cause bodily harm.

#169 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:19 AM

I’m done with the convo Beesemode y’all took the facts of my post and took it somewhere else like I said from the beginning tbe reclassified juniors or JV is a shame and if your apart of that your a fraud just like your staff

#170 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:20 AM

You are beyond help OBC. I dont know his dad...and was making a point...not an insult. You are the comic.

No but you did drag someone’s son into the mix. I agree no point in continuing this. Talk about some relevant teams

#171 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:26 AM

I did indeed. And I had no facts to support. And he and you spoke up and called me out. Well done.

Now apply that same technique to all the BS spoken about SF. Point made.

#172 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:36 AM

Gooch...before you go, will you admit that you had no basis to insult that mom?

#173 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:44 AM

No y’all insulted that mom when that player wasn’t kicked off the team and out the school but I digress

#174 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:57 AM

More opinions...you dont know a thing about it...do you?

But mom took a payoff...right? That's what you said...do you have facts?

#175 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:03 AM

Lol Beesemode I’m gone give you one fact and move on a player assaulted another player and is still on the team and at the school at any other school in Md that player is expelled and probably charged criminally but you frauds swept it under the rug now in the words of the DayWalker do you really one to walk with me I said let it go we have different views on this topic so nothing you say can change that

#176 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:10 AM

Lol Beesemode I’m gone give you one fact and move on a player assaulted another player and is still on the team and at the school at any other school in Md that player is expelled and probably charged criminally but you frauds swept it under the rug now in the words of the DayWalker do you really one to walk with me I said let it go we have different views on this topic so nothing you say can change that

What is he word at CHC with the QB situation are they sticking by #2 kid the #3 kid looked good (better against MSJ then the #2 IMO)

#177 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:15 AM

Disturbing that kids are going to college? Disturbing that Rich cant beat them? Disturbing that the doormat program is thriving? Disturbing that kids want to go there? Disturbing that the hierarchy has flipped in football? Disturbing that people hoped it would fail?

Disturbing that the school is benefiting from the additional resources? You are also full of shit. Your friends must not know about the 83 poets, or CH bball in 80s, or MSJ wrestling and bball, or John Carrol hoops, or McD teams with transfers and out of state kids...but they have never seen anything like SF. You are a phony. What has never been seen before...is schools punking out of their league schedule.

You keep thinking the best program in Baltimore is irrelevant. You sleep better not having to think about 'those' kids.

Great points.

#178 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:22 AM

Which Mervo kids are getting time playing college football? Which City kids are playing Division 1-A football?

#179 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:30 AM

What is he word at CHC with the QB situation are they sticking by #2 kid the #3 kid looked good (better against MSJ then the #2 IMO)

#180 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:31 AM

You have to ask Guru about that imo all their quarterbacks look like backups so I don’t know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=