JV

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#141 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:13 PM

That’s fine just thought it was odd if the game was canceled by SFA why ESPN would want to interview Gilman then. And the fact she said it was a safety issue but was willing to play them?

Yes, Gilman as I said on the last board would never cancel anything with SFA. Lori said a lot of things on there. Means nothing. You do know that her husband worked for Biff for many years, and is very close friends with him right? If he hasn’t totally retired, he still works for him.

#142 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:45 PM

JB...as usual...you dont know what the hell you are talking about. You never do...does not stop you from babbling. If a kid is locked up now...he probably wasn't doing the right things. If SF is all about football, why not just cover up his bracelet, ignore his behavior, and let him make plays?

I got time for your dumbass today.

#143 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:46 PM

That’s what y’all did with the kid who busted the other kids head with the helmet two weeks ago y’all swept it under the rug

#144 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:55 PM

Thats typical Poggi, sweep it under the rug

#145 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:28 PM

Yall boys dont stop. So a kid busted a a kid with a helmet...and it was swept under the rug. Kid just kept making plays safter that and the SF staff was cool with that...no accountability? Are those your facts Gooch?

#146 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:31 PM

So a kid gets locked up...and yall complain because he was cut loose. A kid swings his helmet and yall complain that the coaches swept it under rug and let that kid keep playing? Do you see the hypocrisy...which one you want...hold kids accountable or let them play without recourse?

#147 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:39 PM

Sorry but if that is the case it just proves the point that is a renegade program and as a parent I hope you should have major concerns allowing your son to play for such a program. I have never seen that in my 30+ years as a coach. Again that’s if that is true. That should’ve been reported to the police if it was true.

#148 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:44 PM

We are trynna find out what is true...and what isnt.

A renegade program? Fights happen if football...and you dont hear about them--because noone is losing sleep. A fight at SF...people go nuts...

So Gooch...tell us what happened...

#149 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:47 PM

*in

#150 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:55 PM

I have never seen a program forfeit against a league opponent that it could not beat. It made national news. As a parent, I would have pause before I sent my kid (if he was serious about ball) to play for such a program. But to each his own...

#151 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:22 AM

You know what I’m taking about is true and y’all swept it under the rug because he’s one of the kids with a story see the difference between me and some of the other posters I speak all facts and you know it tell that buck dancing mascot I said high I have no respect for him at all

#152 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:39 AM

We are trynna find out what is true...and what isnt.

A renegade program? Fights happen if football...and you dont hear about them--because noone is losing sleep. A fight at SF...people go nuts...

So Gooch...tell us what happened...

You need to leard the difference between a fight and assult and battery

#153 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:42 AM

And these families confide in you directly about their children...or other peoples children...or did someone they know tell someone who know someone you know. People on the outside never know shit. That is you...the knower of shit.

I dont know the story of why the kid didn't go to Indiana...but probably comes down to Indiana changing their mind. Happens all the time. The kid has always been a solid student-so kill that lie...

Ignore the peanut gallery, Beesemode. I asked JBMad in the past about Poggi possibly stealing his girlfriend when they were teenagers. Don’t think he ever answered. The vitriol some have for SFA is unreasonable. In this day and age of misinformation on the web, who knows the veracity of what people like Gooch, 11Rover and JBMad post. An opinion is one thing but to post it as fact is irresponsible.

#154 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:53 AM

Sorry but if that is the case it just proves the point that is a renegade program and as a parent I hope you should have major concerns allowing your son to play for such a program. I have never seen that in my 30+ years as a coach. Again that’s if that is true. That should’ve been reported to the police if it was true.

OBC, if you think that Gilman & McDonogh or the other MIAA catholic schools didn’t accumulate skeletons in their closets during the recruiting “wars” of 2007-present then you’re being naive. The only difference is that people weren’t quick to attack the blue blood schools or the established Catholic schools as they are with SFA today. The possible reasons for this have been argued ad nauseum. I think we should all agree to disagree and let it go. Might make the message board fun again.
#MMIAAGA

#155 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:20 AM

OBC, if you think that Gilman & McDonogh or the other MIAA catholic schools didn’t accumulate skeletons in their closets during the recruiting “wars” of 2007-present then you’re being naive. The only difference is that people weren’t quick to attack the blue blood schools or the established Catholic schools as they are with SFA today. The possible reasons for this have been argued ad nauseum. I think we should all agree to disagree and let it go. Might make the message board fun again.
#MMIAAGA

I agree with you about not talking about them. To be honest they are irrelevant in the state. I’m sure they all do I have had friends kids play for most of the private schools in the state have never seen anything like what’s going on with SFA no matter what people say. It’s very disturbing I applaud the coaches for standing up and saying no more.

#156 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:21 AM

Gooch... you dont know the difference between an opinion ("swept under the rug") and fact ("7 coaches came to game"). So give us facts to support your opinion that it was swept under rug. Did the coaches hide it from school administrators, from parents? Did Poggi bribe the kid to say he walked into a door?

Why would these heartless football only coaches care about a kids story? Just play baby...right? A story implies that there are some kids in the program who have had some rough backgrounds...but you all say that is BS and every kid is a transplant who has replaced the kids with stories...

#157 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:25 AM

JB...you should learn that there is no difference between a fight...and an assault and battery. They are the literally the same. A fight....is an assault and battery. We all know your son was denied admission to Gilman...you been hating ever since. And he got smacked when they played Gilman...which was not assault in that instance.

#158 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:38 AM

Disturbing that kids are going to college? Disturbing that Rich cant beat them? Disturbing that the doormat program is thriving? Disturbing that kids want to go there? Disturbing that the hierarchy has flipped in football? Disturbing that people hoped it would fail?

Disturbing that the school is benefiting from the additional resources? You are also full of shit. Your friends must not know about the 83 poets, or CH bball in 80s, or MSJ wrestling and bball, or John Carrol hoops, or McD teams with transfers and out of state kids...but they have never seen anything like SF. You are a phony. What has never been seen before...is schools punking out of their league schedule.

You keep thinking the best program in Baltimore is irrelevant. You sleep better not having to think about 'those' kids.

#159 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:39 AM

OBC...you agree to not talk about then...but then continue to talk about them. You are full of shit and I got time today.

#160 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:00 AM

JB...you should learn that there is no difference between a fight...and an assault and battery. They are the literally the same. A fight....is an assault and battery. We all know your son was denied admission to Gilman...you been hating ever since. And he got smacked when they played Gilman...which was not assault in that instance.

Now thats the most idiotic thing your dumbass has ever said. My son was accepted to every private school in the area, received numerous scholarships from all. National merit scholar with a 4.5 gpa. Full academic ride to college. So who is the dumbass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=