198 replies to this topic

#1 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 06:44 PM

This is why I have a problem with the MIAA I just got word that SF are dressing reclsssified juniors and playing them on JV so a 17 year old gets to play against a 13 year old come on Lee Dove governing the damn league or resign

#2 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 07:52 PM

He is the worst. Dude needs to grow a pair

#3 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 08:25 PM

This sucks

#4 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:07 PM

His way of getting back at the MIAA teams. Way to go really showing what a class act you are Biff.

#5 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:27 AM

This is why I have a problem with the MIAA I just got word that SF are dressing reclsssified juniors and playing on them JV so a 17 year old gets to play against a 13 year old come on Lee Dove governing the damn league or resign

I heard a reclassified senior might be playing.

East

Coast

Fan

#6 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:29 AM

If you look at jv hudl, multiple jrs and a sr on roster. Thats real messed up

#7 Scoutbmore

Scoutbmore
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:36 AM

That is crazy! 

#8 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:56 AM

If you look at jv hudl, multiple jrs and a sr on roster. Thats real messed up

I dont think thats all the seniors that have played down.

East

Coast

Fan

#9 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:29 AM

I’m waiting on Guru to defend this bafoonery 🤔

#10 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:51 AM

I’m waiting on Guru to defend this bafoonery

Defend how ?? 

East

Coast

Fan

#11 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:54 AM

If they are doing that and a kid gets hurt somebody should look into legal action

#12 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:26 AM

This is why I have a problem with the MIAA I just got word that SF are dressing reclsssified juniors and playing on them JV so a 17 year old gets to play against a 13 year old come on Lee Dove governing the damn league or resign

Yeah, that’s pretty horrible. But, I don’t think there is many 13 year olds these days in high school.

On another note, I talked to somebody recently close to the program, who doesn’t believe Biff and company will be there more than two more years. Hear there’s also some very upset parents. SFA might not even be a school after Biff leaves. It will be very sad.

#13 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:19 AM

Yeah, that’s pretty horrible. But, I don’t think there is many 13 year olds these days in high school.

On another note, I talked to somebody recently close to the program, who doesn’t believe Biff and company will be there more than two more years. Hear there’s also some very upset parents. SFA might not even be a school after Biff leaves. It will be very sad.

Hope it’s not the football parents that are upset. If it’s the other students parents then yes I do feel for them. I don’t think the lawsuit is gonna help things either.

#14 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:03 AM

Do they believe Biff will be forced out? If so why? Do they believe Biff will leave? Why are parents upset?

#15 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:05 AM

I’m waiting on Guru to defend this bafoonery 🤔

Gooch, you’re like that irritating sibling that keeps aggravating his brothers and siasters. I’m not arguing with you and the anti-SFA Brigade anymore. Your gripes are your gripes. My issues with you all are well known. No need to rehash them. Keep talking about SFA and I’ll continue to ignore. Btw, it’s buffoonery with a U not an A.

#16 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:41 AM

I dont understand why SFA would not be a school if Biff left, wouldn't he still help fund the school since he cares about the kids from E Bmore so much, but most of us know he is a crock of you know what and is only using SFA for his agenda. Dont care about the school, the kids, the parents, its all about him, football and victories

#17 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:40 AM

Gooch, you’re like that irritating sibling that keeps aggravating his brothers and siasters. I’m not arguing with you and the anti-SFA Brigade anymore. Your gripes are your gripes. My issues with you all are well known. No need to rehash them. Keep talking about SFA and I’ll continue to ignore. Btw, it’s buffoonery with a U not an A.

#18 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:42 AM

Hey Guru why you sound bitter all the Gooch man did was shine some light on more bs from SF my question to you is do you think this is right or not the board would like your educated opinion on this top bro

#19 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:53 AM

Do they believe Biff will be forced out? If so why? Do they believe Biff will leave? Why are parents upset?

No way will Biff be forced out. That school needs him to keep the doors open. Didn’t really ask why the parents are upset, and they didn’t volunteer that info. I would only be speculating.

#20 Ojielo

Ojielo
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:33 PM

The doors were open before there was a Biff

Marine Corps Sniper...One Shot One Kill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=