JV

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#81 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:36 AM

More falsehoods. Is SF independent right now? If they chose to leave MIAA...could it be because of the national fiasco of embarrassment caused by the forfeits?

SF could take no senior transfers and still kick the crap out of the MIAA...but they also have legit reasons if they decide to leave MIAA. The hate in the league (as reflected in this forum) is unreal. Facts dont even matter. Just keep repeating untruths until they become realer than the truth.

Bottom line...the Forfeiters Five should have done things differently...like announced months sooner or announced in May to be effective in 2019...or went to the B...or just manned up and played. There are a bunch of other options to that would have been less messy...and yall all know it--but your hate is to deep to admit it. The Forfeiters Five wanted to do maximum damage to kids that they dont give a shit about...and many of yall cheering for that crap. Not cool.

As you probably already know. All the other coaches did bring this information on recruitment violations to the MIAA board. The MIAA Board found SFA guilty and gave them a gutless fine. The Board choose to not act appropriately and forced the coaches and administrators hands. SFA coaches should know their are consequences for violating rules. Now you want to paint SFA as the innocent victim in all this. I agree that action and games being dropped sooner. Now you should take ownership for breaking rules.

I hear MIAA board is about to loose half the football league to a new championship being developed. That’s what they get for providing no leadership.

#82 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:38 AM

The people that matter sympathize

#83 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:39 AM

Now thats funny

#84 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:55 AM

More falsehoods. Is SF independent right now? If they chose to leave MIAA...could it be because of the national fiasco of embarrassment caused by the forfeits?
SF could take no senior transfers and still kick the crap out of the MIAA...but they also have legit reasons if they decide to leave MIAA. The hate in the league (as reflected in this forum) is unreal. Facts dont even matter. Just keep repeating untruths until they become realer than the truth.
Bottom line...the Forfeiters Five should have done things differently...like announced months sooner or announced in May to be effective in 2019...or went to the B...or just manned up and played. There are a bunch of other options to that would have been less messy...and yall all know it--but your hate is to deep to admit it. The Forfeiters Five wanted to do maximum damage to kids that they dont give a shit about...and many of yall cheering for that crap. Not cool.

The Forfeiters Five is a good name, but inaccurate. Gilman didn’t forfeit the game against SFA, SFA dropped Gilman from their schedule.

#85 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:59 AM

And the first game between SFA and Gilman was the most brutal game I have ever seen. Gilman was the one school that showed testicular fortitude

#86 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:01 AM

I guess you forget the Loyola game that SFA had to block a fg to win

#87 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:09 AM

The Forfeiters Five is a good name, but inaccurate. Gilman didn’t forfeit the game against SFA, SFA dropped Gilman from their schedule.

None of the teams forfeited, check the facts.

#88 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:13 AM

Or CH played them tough both years and MSJ took them the wire

#89 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:15 AM

Or CH played them tough both years and MSJ took them the wire

exactly, nobody afraid of them just tired of poggi breaking rules and doing what he wants

#90 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:30 AM

Then why didn't these coaches say this publicly instead of that safety bullshit?

#91 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:30 AM

Then why didn't these coaches say this publicly instead of that safety bullshit?

#92 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:32 AM

Are a moron or something?  I don't see and forfeits on any of the schools W-L record do you?  Yes SF the varsity football program is independent, not the school.   That's why the school is gonna get slammed again for not turning in player transfer paperwork.  For the 19th time the schools did bring this up time and time again to Lee Dove an the Board starting last November.  They in the MIAA did nothing and just turned a blind eye to it.  So don't put this on the schools for standing up against a rouge coach who thinks he do what ever he wants.  The proof was laid out from texts, IM's, and letters from parents, coaches, and AD's from across the state and states. In the long run you guys are the ones that broke the rules and now have to pay the price.  And I think it reflects around the state also as to why no one outside the MIAA will play you either.

And you're right there were a bunch of other options that would have been better.  Like don't steal other schools players for 1, have Lee Dove do his job, once it was brought up in Nov of 17 stop stealing players, and then accept the 2 sr transfer rule and age verification and stay in the league.    

But it's all over now, go ahead an play that national schedule an do what ever it is you do.  

#93 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:36 AM

Your right that was a bunch of BS.  That was a league administration theme that was pushed out which was terrible and I think to cover up the BS that was going on and Doves ass for not doing anything about it.  When you have state calling threatening your accreditation and NFHS coverage you have to act.  

#94 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:41 AM

I mean this thread has nothing to do about SFA stealing kids or getting dropped by schools.  It's a whole different issue about them doing some other shaddy crap and again it's we didn't do anything wrong, it's everyone else. 

#95 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:50 AM

Nope facts you guys were given a chance to accept the new rules an you said no thank you we’re going independent. You sent the team mascot an the puppet head coach to a league AD meeting. Russell was told to go kick rocks an whined like a little bitch as usual cause they wouldn’t let him in. All schools voted yes on the new rules except you. So if you’re so legit an building from the ground up why not vote yes an an come back into the league? Door was opened for you but you decided not walk through, why not. Also guys I balled with are coaches down in Fl. Word is you guys canceled the game for fear of takin an L an losing out on the big ESPN game at the end of the year. On is at a prominent school an said ESPN told Biff don’t worry about your schedule we’ll put on no matter what. But after your poor QB showing got cold feet an didn’t want to risk an L that would seal your fate. You guys pump all this BS out on the street but in the end everyone see’s for what you are, frauds. I mean if Biff wouldn’t fly you down to Fl how you gonna get around for this national schedule? That’s if anyone will play you.

GardenStateBaller

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • GSB.thumb.png.77c3b74c113d5cd79aee8c3a92
  • Members
  • 12,707 posts

3 hours ago, 11rover said:

Not invisible to Poggi

St Frances is 1-0.I am really proud of our team and coaches.The program has shown mental and emotional toughness everyday as it focused on the truth.Great young people with caring leadership!! I love our team.Thank you Christ The King for playing us in game two #SFAVSEVERYBODY

The Geico Bowl has already been in contact w SFA about playing either MC or Carol City in late December. 

#96 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:00 PM

Stealing players? To steal something...you have to take ownership of it. Who owns kids? What player on SF was stolen? What player did not confer with their families and make a choice? And dont forget...we are talking about high school football...not life or death. It is all bullshit.

The only violation found by MIAA was a convo between 2 friends. Despite all the false narratives and allegations...that is the only violation. Why would MIAA coaches care about SF "stealing" players from non-MIAA schools? They only cared because they couldn't beat SF. There are no players from MSJ and Spalding, etc on the SF roster...so what "stealing" of players are they concerned with?

It is all bullshit. Some dudes didn't want to lose. Others didn't want to see that program continue to rise. The Forfeiting Five (for lack of better term) had personal reasons for their actions...that had nothing to do with SF football. And that's cool...just do it right. Most reasonable people agree that it wasn't done right...

#97 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:02 PM

Rover...you are smoking crack if you think fear of losing to Lee was the reason for the cancellation...as opposed to the deadly natural disaster. The hate in you is strong...and silly.

#98 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:09 PM

Rover...you are smoking crack if you think fear of losing to Lee was the reason for the cancellation...as opposed to the deadly natural disaster. The hate in you is strong...and silly.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

#99 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:12 PM

Your making assertions about ducking Lee High...not IMG, SJC, GC...but Lee High. So, the question is...do you know what you are talking about and how crazy you sound?

#100 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:13 PM

Stealing players? To steal something...you have to take ownership of it. Who owns kids? What player on SF was stolen? What player did not confer with their families and make a choice? And dont forget...we are talking about high school football...not life or death. It is all bullshit.

The only violation found by MIAA was a convo between 2 friends. Despite all the false narratives and allegations...that is the only violation. Why would MIAA coaches care about SF "stealing" players from non-MIAA schools? They only cared because they couldn't beat SF. There are no players from MSJ and Spalding, etc on the SF roster...so what "stealing" of players are they concerned with?

It is all bullshit. Some dudes didn't want to lose. Others didn't want to see that program continue to rise. The Forfeiting Five (for lack of better term) had personal reasons for their actions...that had nothing to do with SF football. And that's cool...just do it right. Most reasonable people agree that it wasn't done right...

I think I said it wasn't done right, but SFA and the league forced that schools hand.  Like I said I deal in facts as you don't.  Also what's the reason for the non MIAA schools that dropped you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=