JV

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#41 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:57 PM

That would be even less. And can you explain true freshman please so Beesemode understands

#42 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:02 PM

Maybe he should have said...it is high school football and we should all celebrate kids doing well.

You can do your own survey on what kid reclassed... or failed kindergarten.

#43 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:14 PM

We we know your QB "failed" 8th grade twice lmao

#44 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:23 PM

Maybe he should have said...it is high school football and we should all celebrate kids doing well.

You can do your own survey on what kid reclassed... or failed kindergarten.

So Beast man. How do you call yourself Baltimore’s team when 14 of your 22 starters aren’t from anywhere remotely close to Baltimore. I love the deflection of celebrating kids doing well. There are plenty of kids doing well all over that aren’t being manipulated by ego maniac coaches so they can win the mythical national title. I guess celebrating kids gives you a license to cheat. And get booted from MIAA. And rob those Seniors a real football season playing a bunch of Canadian teams. Way to celebrate those kids. I’m sure they are really enjoying this season.

• ECF likes this

#45 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:23 PM

That is why he is at SFA getting that quality education.

#46 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:31 PM

Your reading comprehension is lacking. I never said only 8...I said off the top of my head. But 8nis much greater than your false narrative of 2 or 3...

#47 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:35 PM

Again...your comprehension is low. Did I say only celebrate SF kids? Do kids from other states not deserve celebration?

The cowardly forfeiters tried to screw the kids at Sf (that you dont give a crap about)...or they would have forfeited months prior.

#48 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:41 PM

Beesmode... My question to you what about those kids they convinced to transfer in, reclassified and are worse then before they got there ? Went from one of the best in the city/county to not playing at all on the varsity squad.

East

Coast

Fan

#49 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:49 PM

You need to break down your statement with proof. What kids were convinced to transfer in and are worst off? Dont kids transfer often...and it not work out? Does it happen at DM, SJC, does in happen in Bball or lacrosse?

Before you say the qb from Franklin...does anyone have proof that he was convinced to come...or did the family see an opportunity and made their own choice?

#50 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:04 PM

You need to break down your statement with proof. What kids were convinced to transfer in and are worst off? Dont kids transfer often...and it not work out? Does it happen at DM, SJC, does in happen in Bball or lacrosse?

Before you say the qb from Franklin...does anyone have proof that he was convinced to come...or did the family see an opportunity and made their own choice?

You honestly think people at SFA don’t talk. You know their are plenty of parents and players at SFA that are pissed about the way the coaches have conducted themselves. Jalon Jones used you guys for the exposure and left back to Richmond after 1 year. You now had to rely on your double holdback super freshman QB and he wasnt looking so hot early on. So in desperation because god forbid you actually have a rebuilding year at QB and coach the kid up. Instead you seduce a 12th grade QB from Franklin because he is also searching for the dream. Fast forward a couple months and the freshman is starting to grow up a bit. Still no where close to Jalon which is why you would lose to SJC. It’s actually comical watching this unfold. And when Poggi takes his money away in 2 years SFA football will drop back down to reality.

#51 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:10 PM

If you want to discuss your hate...kick rocks. If you have facts...you would have stated them already.

Again...you have no idea if the family took a gamble on beating out the freshman.

Pissed people can be found everywhere. The SF players looked happy as hell celebrating each other in last weeks game...did you see the turnover chain celebration. Seems to undercut your negative and false narrative...

#52 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:41 PM

Facts are SFA is irrelevant. They got kicked from MIAA. They play nobody teams. Let’s talk about teams that are made up of 99% Baltimore kids. CHC v Spalding. MSJ v McDonogh, MM vs Franklin, Dundalk v PH. These teams are made from local kids that I can cheer for. Could care less about SFA kids from Paris, Richmond, Harrisburg, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, DC etc, etc, etc.

#53 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:45 PM

You dont care about SF...true statement. But you are very concerned about them...also true statement. You are spreading lies and bullshit...I am here to call you on it.

FYI...Dundalk and PH cant have Baltimore kids...so...

#54 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:25 PM

PH and Dundalk border the city. Those kids are local. SFA who?

#55 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:29 PM

"99% Baltimore kids"...then you cite two schools in the county. But I get it...you are such a strong Marylander...that other states dont count. The 8 or 9 out of state kids at SFA just drive you soooo crazy...gtfoh.

#56 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:31 PM

#57 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:33 PM

Opportunity to do what ride the bench lol?

That might have been the worst move in md high school history but what do I know?

#58 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:00 PM

"99% Baltimore kids"...then you cite to schools in the county. But I get it...you are such a strong Marylander...that other states dont count. The 8 or 9 out of state kids at SFA just drive you soooo crazy...gtfoh.

Or from France

#59 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:50 PM

You dont care about SF...true statement. But you are very concerned about them...also true statement. You are spreading lies and bullshit...I am here to call you on it.

FYI...Dundalk and PH cant have Baltimore kids...so...

No lies facts. Why didn’t you guys accept the age verification for transfers an only 2 senior transfers per year? If you guys are legit like you claim an you’re “building” a program then why walk away from the league ovwr these two rules?

#60 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:53 PM

More falsehoods...the league sets the rules. There is no offer to accept...somebody proposes...the league votes. Period. One team cant accept or deny a rule.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=