• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#21 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:11 PM

The doors were open before there was a Biff

So was Gibbons! Look how that worked out. Same thing was going to happen to SFA. Hell, the president of the school said those very words on the ESPN piece.

#22 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:04 PM

Hey Guru why you sound bitter all the Gooch man did was shine some light on more bs from SF my question to you is do you think this is right or not the board would like your educated opinion on this top bro

No thanks.

#23 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:44 AM

You guys just run with BS. 1st Seniors are not allowed to play JV football. 2nd Calvert Hall for decades have used juniors on junior varsity, that's why historically they are good. 3rd SFA is just out recruiting the other schools in the area and that makes some of you really upset. It's sad that so many grown men who know nothing about the school, the players or the football program just get on here and say the most asinine things.

Continue to believe the BS and SFA will continue to be a force on the gridiron, while getting kids into college. I guess the JV's are gonna take their ball and go home too. Lls😂😂😂😂😂😂

#24 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:20 AM

Augie Miceli used juniors on JV for decades. Jrs who got cut from varsity were given the option to play JV. It has become more rare since Donald Davis took over in 2007. CHC’s JV was very good because of recruiting numbers and the coaching of Justin Janowitz for several years. When my son was on the JV in 2012 there was only one Jr on the team and he was a QB who only played in blowouts.

#25 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:18 AM

Coach Stallion77 I said reclassified juniors by the way your jb glory means nothing to anybody but you I just called the bs how I see it by the way your the worst coach in high school history lol it’s easy to get already top tier D 1 talent in school but what about those bottom tier or the rejects they give you yeah I’ll wait

#26 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:20 AM

How about the kid who was supposed to go to Indiana coach and ended up at some shit school?

#27 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:26 AM

You guys just run with BS. 1st Seniors are not allowed to play JV football. 2nd Calvert Hall for decades have used juniors on junior varsity, that's why historically they are good. 3rd SFA is just out recruiting the other schools in the area and that makes some of you really upset. It's sad that so many grown men who know nothing about the school, the players or the football program just get on here and say the most asinine things.

Continue to believe the BS and SFA will continue to be a force on the gridiron, while getting kids into college. I guess the JV's are gonna take their ball and go home too. Lls

Andre facts hurt don't they or you wouldn't have come here to promote your 11-12 grade JV team.  Go on champ get that trophy and take it to daddy to show him you did a good job.    

#28 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:03 AM

Bottom tier? Rejects? Shit school? You dudes need to do better.

A free education is hard to achieve and should be celebrated by all...even at the hated and most vile Saint Frances. Some of the kids who transfer are D1...and some were not. The Bama DL was a no name player...as was the WV WR...before they transferred. And some of their top D1 players are not transfers...and are homegrown.

Hate is hate. Facts are facts. Let's be clear about the difference.
  • TheGuru likes this

#29 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:30 AM

Bottom tier? Rejects? Shit school? You dudes need to do better.

A free education is hard to achieve and should be celebrated by all...even at the hated and most vile Saint Frances. Some of the kids who transfer are D1...and some were not. The Bama DL was a no name player...as was the WV WR...before they transferred. And some of their top D1 players are not transfers...and are homegrown.

Hate is hate. Facts are facts. Let's be clear about the difference.

Who you talkin about Big A?  If you want to start that conversation let me know an we can air all that dirty laundry out.

#30 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:57 AM

Who’s SFA? Best team in the DMV is SJC and I got them by 2 scores over SFA. Someone please provide a list of SFA starting 11 on both sides of ball and where they are from. I heard only 2-3 starters from Baltimore area. The rest are bought as already developed players. Why do think SFA has been blackballed from around the state? Why do you think many of top teams around the country aren’t playing them?
  • ECF likes this

#31 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:15 AM

Toles, Clowney, Braswell, Evans, QB, Dalcourt, Bearns, DT, are local and likely D1 caliber players...that is 8 off the top of my head. I also dont think any of these 8 transferred to school with D1 offers. Neither did the #44 and Savage. Shane Lee spent 3 of his 4 years with this staff.

Y'alls narrative is false...

#32 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:20 AM

Is being the 2nd best team in the DMV supposed to be an insult? You may be right about SJC...but if the game wont happen...you can just keep guessing.

#33 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:25 AM

This is a JV thread about reclassified juniors on JV let’s stay on topic coach/daddy argue your point on another topic please

#34 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:50 AM

Clowney came from SJC

#35 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:52 AM

Dalcourt from Gilman
Evans from Dunbar

#36 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:56 AM

Does hate impact reading comprehension?

#37 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:59 AM

I said they were local. And I doubt if any of those guys came to SFA with offers. Dalcourt has never played for any other staff. Clowney is a local kid.

#38 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:00 PM

And yes Clowney did have offers

#39 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:28 PM

Toles, Clowney, Braswell, Evans, QB, Dalcourt, Bearns, DT, are local and likely D1 caliber players...that is 8 off the top of my head. I also dont think any of these 8 transferred to school with D1 offers. Neither did the #44 and Savage. Shane Lee spent 3 of his 4 years with this staff.

Y'alls narrative is false...

How is the narrative false when you just proved the point? 14 of your 22 starters are not from the area and were recruited in illegally in most cases. Bribed and NCAA violations throughout. My math ain’t so good but 14 divided by 22 = 64% of your starters are transfers from other states, countries, etc. Shoot I could build a nationally ranked team with those numbers. I think a swimming coach could build nationally ranked team with those numbers. And SJC is still better. That’s sad.

#40 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:53 PM

I said they were local. And I doubt if any of those guys came to SFA with offers. Dalcourt has never played for any other staff. Clowney is a local kid.

Maybe he should have said... How many actually came to SFA as true freshman ??  

East

Coast

Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=