#261 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,562 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

Zombies are the most boring part about the show imo
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#262 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,583 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:02 AM

Caught up on all 6.5 seasons over the last month. Decent show, overrated. Seasons 3 and 4 were great but I was slowly losing interest after that. Glad to finally be able to watch it as it airs to complain about it with everyone else.

#263 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 13,378 posts
  • LocationFormerly known as allstar1579

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

Zombies are the most boring part about the show imo

This is kind of a heel to this show. It got SO focused on humans being the REAL bad guys way back when with the Governor, that it's just constantly switching antagonists now, and the zombies are a total afterthought.

@JeremyMStrain

#264 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,281 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:26 PM

The Ringer: Not Your Nerds’ Negan
https://theringer.co...14a9#.itwhljivr

The show creators ruining a great comic personality doesn't surprise me anymore. It's pretty much a guarantee at this point.

#265 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,144 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:48 PM

Thoughts?

#266 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,562 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:44 PM

Messy finale. Some really great stuff, some stuff that felt off. Otherwise it was a good season and I'm looking forward to the all out war.
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#267 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,144 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:51 PM

Back tonight...how many more seasons do you think?

#268 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,583 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

7, 8 if you include this one.

#269 Markus

Markus

The Great Cornholio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,363 posts
  • LocationIn-N-Out Sucks, CA

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:08 AM

At this point I can't envision them stopping.  It's a cash-cow and, whatever people think, it's still probably better than 90% of what's on.

Lemme get two claps and a Ric Flair

#270 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,144 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:56 PM

The Ringer: ‘The Walking Dead’ Stumbles Into a Serious Surprise

#271 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,562 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:17 AM

Well I was surprised, but this is one of the worst edited and plotted shows on TV. It's really hard to follow and I just binged the last three episodes last night and was still like where the hell is so and so?

#272 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,144 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:24 PM

The Ringer: 21 Questions About Negan and Rick’s Most Ridiculous Fight Yet on ‘The Walking Dead’

#273 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,234 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:36 AM

The Ringer: 21 Questions About Negan and Rick’s Most Ridiculous Fight Yet on ‘The Walking Dead’

The "fight" with each character having indestructible plot armor was ridiculous but I thought the rest of the episode was one of the best ones in the last two seasons or so.

#274 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,562 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:38 AM

The Walking Dead is getting a little better, but the action scenes are still downright horribly filmed and directed. It's impossible to know what's going on.

#275 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,562 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:59 PM

Well the finale was pretty good to a point and then it kinda lost me. I think this is the end for me. I heard the show is getting “reset” next year and I don’t have much interest going through that. Might give it a 3 episode chance before walking away.

#276 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,144 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:39 PM

Wired: Rick Grimes Heads to the Big Screen, and the Rest of Culture's Biggest New
https://www.wired.co...-grimes-movies/

#277 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,562 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:31 AM

I haven’t watched an episode so far this season and I’m getting new Directv equipment today so I will lose all my recorded programming including this season of TWD. Oh well. It was a fun ride but my stop was last season’s finale.

#278 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,144 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:50 PM

Vulture: The Walking Dead Recap: Alpha Bits

https://www.vulture....e-10-omega.html

#279 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,583 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:00 PM

Lowest rating in the shows history Sunday night.

#280 fishteacher

fishteacher

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,880 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, PA

Posted 24 February 2019 - 09:03 PM

Lowest rating in the shows history Sunday night.

Main players leaving...they aren't givign you much reason to watch...tehy need to give Norman more of a voice and presence on the show an in social to get it going...women LOVE that dude, as well as Jeff D. morgan (Negan)...the show is still GOOD...its like anything else...all things grow tired after a while...even the hot chick, you get sick of having sex with her due to some annoyances....kinda the same thing with this show...sure is it a perfect show?  Hell no, but it's still really really good, and much better than 90% of what's on or even on Netflix or whatever.  However, they aren't marketing it the way they need to anymore and are livign off history to keep epople tuning in...after 8 years, you need to get new viewers...always.

I'm here to do two things...chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum. ~ Roddy Piper
@therealjfisher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=