I listened to a little. The first 5 minutes are just Coleman reading promos. After that, Adam does most of the talking, at least for the part I listened to. Here are a few things that Adam said:
- Duquette first mentioned a possible trade to him on July 27. Adam said he might have been OK with a trade if he'd had more time to get used to the idea. (begins at roughly the 19 minute mark)
- Adam texted with Shane Vittorino, and found out that the Phillies planned to platoon him in RF, which made him dislike the trade even more
- When Adam got back to the clubhouse after everyone else had been traded, he felt like Will Smith looking around the empty mansion at the end of Fresh Prince
- He has no grudges against the Orioles, but also has no relationship with them (at roughly the 24 minute mark)
- They sent him an email asking if he wanted to throw out a first pitch, but he hasn't seen the point of flying to Baltimore just for that
- He didn't say much about the 30th anniversary celebration, he just wondered why the focus was on him not being there when the O's didn't invite Markaris, Hardy, Wieters, etc.
- He talked to Andino afterwards, who said he had a great time
- He thinks something will eventually get worked out between him and the O's.