533 replies to this topic

#501 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,057 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:06 AM

We were destined to lose that game. Better start winning..... Boston and Tampa have cupcake series this week.

#502 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

I wasn't making fun of God. Aren't you the one telling people to lighten up all the time? You have to be pretty stuck up to whine about silly, comical tweets being posted in a thread where people post funny tweets.

Im not getting into this with you Mike. I thought the tweets were offensive and if Chris didn't  find them at least somewhat offensive he wouldn't have deleted them. End of story as far as Im concerned.

#503 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,401 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

This team just doesn't have the any mojo this year. that fact that we'll still win 85 plus games should be encouraging.

I think they've finally started to show some mojo, the grit to win Friday night... the win yesterday when Cain seemed to have us in a stranglehold, the two separate come backs tonight. I mean, the pen sucked tonight, but at the end of the day, 5.1 from your starter is not a game you're going to win a lot of times.

But only giving up 2 runs, that should result in a win most of the time. The pen should generally keep that to a 3 or 4 run game.

#504 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,401 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

I wasn't making fun of God. Aren't you the one telling people to lighten up all the time? You have to be pretty stuck up to whine about silly, comical tweets being posted in a thread where people post funny tweets.

Im not getting into this with you Mike. I thought the tweets were offensive and if Chris didn't  find them at least somewhat offensive he wouldn't have deleted them. End of story as far as Im concerned.

He didn't have a problem with them. I find it hilarious that you were offended, though.

#505 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,057 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

When you score 6 runs you should win more times than not. You can't expect EVERY pitcher from your bullpen to come in and give up a run or more.

#506 Cisc-O's

Cisc-O's

Back by no demand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • LocationFresh Prince of .......

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:14 AM

He didn't have a problem with them. I find it hilarious that you were offended, though.

That is one for the holster ehh :)  ok really good night people!

<p>I am pretty sure Shack is thinking of PBR.

#507 Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,029 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:14 AM

How do you reconcile the co-existence of an omnipotent/omnibenevolent God and Alex Rodriguez?

• mweb08 likes this
@DaKittenz

#508 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,401 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:15 AM

How do you reconcile the co-existence of an omnipotent/omnibenevolent God and Alex Rodriguez?

If I were you, I would tread lightly.
  • fishteacher likes this

#509 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,712 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

Man going to bed this late and this angry sucks. I may have to start boycotting west coast games.
  • BaltBird 24 likes this

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#510 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

I find it hilarious that you were so offended by me saying you were a poor QB evaluator that you said a lot of nasty things about me in a PM.

Say what you want about me getting emotional or "busting your balls" or dismissing your opinions  but I've never got as personal as you got in that PM.

#511 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,057 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? BNickle and I agree the Orioles are horrible. Worse than rat excrement. Orioles85 thinks we're the best, should be 162-0 at the end of the season. Weber apparently hates Jesus. Pedro's pissed off.

• Pedro Cerrano and fishteacher like this

#512 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,563 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

Looks like another fun BNick/MWeb throw down. It's been... oh... 3 or 4 days, so I guess we were due. :lol: You two... you should just hug it out already and be done with it.

#513 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,563 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:25 AM

BOOM!

#514 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:27 AM

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? BNickle and I agree the Orioles are horrible. Worse than rat excrement. Orioles85 thinks we're the best, should be 162-0 at the end of the season. Weber apparently hates Jesus. Pedro's pissed off.

Ha, just because I'm not overly negative, predicting the worst possible outcome every game, doesn't mean I think it's all good. I think if we all toned down the rhetoric, it would be great. Being the realist, I am I know that isn't happening. If you can't change, you shouldn't expect others too.

• You Play to Win the Game likes this
@levineps

#515 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,057 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:29 AM

Ha, just because I'm not overly negative, predicting the worst possible outcome every game, doesn't mean I think it's all good. I think if we all toned down the rhetoric, it would be great. Being the realist, I am I know that isn't happening. If you can't change, you shouldn't expect others too.

So I'll continue to assume the worst at every possible moment and you can continue to call me out on it. Sometimes I'll be right, sometimes you'll be right.

I'll go on record now saying we're going to get swept by Arizona. Feel free to call me out on that if we win one or both of the remaining games.

#516 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,563 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

BB24 and O85 the new BNick and MWeb? Cool ;)

Anywho, time is one of those things you can't take back. That's what I'm most annoyed about. It's 1:30 on a work night, and I'm still up. FML.

#517 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,401 posts

I find it hilarious that you were so offended by me saying you were a poor QB evaluator that you said a lot of nasty things about me in a PM.

Say what you want about me getting emotional or "busting your balls" or dismissing your opinions  but I've never got as personal as you got in that PM.

It's funny that you seem to think that's the limit of your bad behavior. You've gotten plenty personal many times. Yeah, that's all I was responding to. Your behavior is often not very Christian like at all. I assume you're one given your offense to the tweets.

#518 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,057 posts

A personal favorite doom and gloomer.....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NMv2K_VN61k

#519 Cisc-O's

Cisc-O's

Back by no demand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • LocationFresh Prince of .......

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

A personal favorite doom and gloomer.....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NMv2K_VN61k

That explains it, your a Yanks fan this puts you in a new light.

<p>I am pretty sure Shack is thinking of PBR.

#520 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,057 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:36 AM

That explains it, your a Yanks fan this puts you in a new light.

I wish. Would have made the last 16 years of my life much easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=