47 replies to this topic

#41 Coker

Coker

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,553 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

If you didn't get Titanfall for free then I'd try to take it back.

Nah, I didn't. I bought it before the bundle was announced. I'm not too worried about it, I got DR3 and I'm about to trade that back in - so hey, cheaper Titanfall!

#42 Dupin

Dupin

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,314 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

For those that have it, are any of the games out right now worth getting or should I just skip everything pre-Titanfall?

#43 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 13,373 posts
  • LocationFormerly known as allstar1579

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

For those that have it, are any of the games out right now worth getting or should I just skip everything pre-Titanfall?

Not a huge fan of anything out right now. Fine to rent but I wouldn't buy.
@JeremyMStrain

#44 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:48 AM

Between a poor library, price, and early model problems it was easy for me to pass for a few years. I'll probably get one at some point in '15.

In the meantime, Im enjoying the PS+ Free Games every month. Just finished Bioshock Infinite for free. About to start Tomb Raider.

#45 Dupin

Dupin

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,314 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

I dunno if Yahoo is being paid by Sony or Apple, but they seem to have a very anti-Microsoft agenda.  Every day they have like 10 new articles on how the PS4 is dominating the One when they're really not that far apart.

I wish there was some info on the supposed 'white' Xbox One.  I'd rather sit out on Titanfall and the other games early and wait for that one if it's really going to have a 1 TB HDD.  It's too risky voiding the warranty after the RROD debacle.

#46 ChaosLex

ChaosLex

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

So, this worked out pretty well. 

I took my XBOX One (i.e., the one that died on me) back to GameStop today. The nice lady behind the counter gave me a receipt to pick up the new XBOX One releasing on Tuesday, which comes with a free copy of Titanfall. W00T!

• Adam Wolff, You Play to Win the Game, JeremyStrain and 1 other like this
@ChaosLex

Stannis Baratheon: "For the night is dark and full of terrors."

#47 Dupin

Dupin

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,314 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

Best Buy and Walmart apparently have the Titanfall bundle for $450 now.  It's getting harder to not buy it for me.

#48 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,686 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:56 PM

So when we moved we changed our address and the postoffice included this booklet of coupons in it.  In there was one for Best Buy which was a 10% off for any purchase in the store.  So I just picked up the Titanfall bundle (already on sale for 450) and used my coupon as well.  So after dinner today I went and picked it up and used the coupon as well.  So with the coupon I only paid 425 (including tax) for the XBOX One with Titanfall!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=