1023 replies to this topic

#1021 PD24

PD24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:22 PM

And they still didn't lose that 4th game.

That's what I have been saying.,.will anyone be able to beat them 4 times? I just don't see it.

That's fine. That's a logical statement.

But you said the Heat had no chance to lose and acted in a way that you thought they never could even sniff even thinking about losing. You know you did. That was way too obnoxious, and even getting to game 7 proves that.

@PeterDiLutis

#1022 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,365 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

It's not semantics at all. I guess we should have setup parameters to determine what would make you wrong about your statements of their invincibility since you won't admit that was over the top.

Well I'm still picking the Heat so I'm not going to bet a ton. I'm sure the people that are picking the spurs will gladly put up more, but I'll just put $20 on the line.

#1023 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

That's fine. That's a logical statement.

But you said the Heat had no chance to lose and acted in a way that you thought they never could even sniff even thinking about losing. You know you did. That was way too obnoxious, and even getting to game 7 proves that.

But they didn't lose.

And no, I didn't think they get this far but the injuries caused that.

Miami isn't losing 4 games unless injuries are a huge factor...it's just not happening.

#1024 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:29 PM

I'm not going to take advantage of you like that because I like you. If I didn't, I'd take the Spurs 5-1 with you and then take the Heat laying 3-1. 

5-1 was only open to Seth or Weber. I already told you way back when that you should take the odds because you're getting value. I know a degen like you, I'm kidding I hope, would hedge my bet against the real odds.

I know Seth bets too so I shouldn't have given him the odds either. I just thought it would hurt him if he had to bet against his boyfriend. Now, he claims he doesn't care about the heat, which might be true, but I still question how he would handle all the criticism that would be thrown at LeBron should they lose. And, yes, there still will be a lot of criticism thrown at LeBron should they lose despite Wade and Bosh not playing well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=