671 replies to this topic

#661 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,829 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 01:13 PM

Terrell Suggs being an idiot in retirement.

#662 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 01:56 PM

Terrell Suggs being an idiot in retirement.

I don't understand these guys. You got money to last 5 lifetimes and you're threatening someone in a Starbucks? I'd be on a beach somewhere enjoying retirement and spending my money. 

https://nypost.com/2...ult-in-arizona/

• jamesdean likes this

#663 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,701 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 02:27 PM

I gotta assume that the person in front of him backed into his car and waved a gun at him and Sizzle was just paying it forward like you're supposed to at Starbucks.

#664 BSLMikeLowe

BSLMikeLowe

CFB Analyst

• Moderators
  • 19,390 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 10 April 2024 - 02:56 PM

He needs to learn how to use the Starbucks app. No need to scream your order into a speaker.

#665 russsnyder

russsnyder

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 03:53 PM

I gotta assume that the person in front of him backed into his car and waved a gun at him and Sizzle was just paying it forward like you're supposed to at Starbucks.

It's similar to jeep owners who wave at each other.

Suggs and this person both had the same caliber handgun.
<p>"F IT!, Let's hit." Ted Williams

#666 Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 10 April 2024 - 06:49 PM

I do like that he called him a cracker
@DaKittenz

#667 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts

Posted 13 April 2024 - 07:39 PM

Rock Ya-Sin gone to the 49ers.  I don't think it's much of a loss quality wise, he was terrible, but it is another hit to the depth chart.

#668 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,444 posts

Posted 16 April 2024 - 03:45 PM

Ya-Sin was addition by subtraction. Dude was terrible.

#669 BSLMikeLowe

BSLMikeLowe

CFB Analyst

• Moderators
  • 19,390 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted Yesterday, 09:53 PM

Dobbins to West Baltimore to play for the other Harbaugh, plus Edwards and Roman. Sounds like a 1-year deal.

#670 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts

Posted Today, 04:44 AM

Two thirds or the Ravens 3 headed rushing machine and it's designer are now in San Diego, LA campus.  Wonder how Justin Herbert feels about that?  

You could argue they were just plug and play pieces here though.  The most important part of that machine was and still is Lamar Jackson.  Unless the goal is to neuter him further, I don't see why they won't continue to put up similar numbers.  At least until playoff time.  ;)

#671 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,177 posts

Posted Today, 07:18 AM

Dobbins to West Baltimore to play for the other Harbaugh, plus Edwards and Roman. Sounds like a 1-year deal.

I'll be shocked if Dobbins returns to even a shell of himself.  I think he's done but we'll see. 

#672 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted Today, 08:21 AM

Roman devised a great run game with pieces that worked together. He got away from it in the most crucial situations and the first sign of adversity. It was the same with him in Buffalo and San Fran. I mean, who doesn't think they score a TD at the end in SB 47 if he calls 4 straight RPOs with Kaepernick taking the snaps?  Ravens D was gassed and all SF needed was one gap for about a second for Gore or Kaepernick to hit hard.  

Edwards didn't look "done" last year by any means, but he DID look a half step slower to my eye.  Which probably explains the change to "goal line" and short yardage back, which he is still pretty damn good at. And he's about the same age as Henry, albeit with less hits taken. Dobbins has played 9 games in 3 seasons. If either one of them are able to be anything close to their normal selves at this point, credit to them! I just don't know that Herbert represents the kid of alternative threat / worry to defenses that Jackson did / does. And that threat tends to give other guys a little more space at times because LBs will sometimes hesitate to see if the QB is keeping / going on his own.

If Roman's offense is anything special in LA, it'll be a first time achievement for him.  Buffalo he had Tyrod who could move.  San Fran he had Kaep.  Here he had Lamar.  Justin is not a water buffalo, and maybe he'll finally explode as a next level passer, but that dude isn't getting any designed runs or breaking off an improvised 25 yard run on 3rd and 9 to kill a defense.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Our Sponsors

width=