#381 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 10 October 2023 - 01:59 PM

Actually, the other issues do cost you the game between the pass on the FG, and the touchdown drop, that's 10 points. There's your game. Those ten points even with the turnovers is still a win.

It's pretty much tomato/to-mah-to but my point is the simplicity of viewing the result of a game through the lens of the turnover column. If you're -2 there, you lose over 80% of the time. Avoiding turnovers should be paramount and the amount of fumbles this team has had this so far has been ridiculous.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#382 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,225 posts

Posted 10 October 2023 - 03:09 PM

It's pretty much tomato/to-mah-to but my point is the simplicity of viewing the result of a game through the lens of the turnover column. If you're -2 there, you lose over 80% of the time. Avoiding turnovers should be paramount and the amount of fumbles this team has had this so far has been ridiculous.

With Lamar being the main culprit.  Unfortunately, for Harbs, he can't throw him into Shawshank like he would with anyone else.  That alone has to be killing him inside. 

#383 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,871 posts

Posted 10 October 2023 - 10:56 PM

In general you're correct, but not in this game. They didn't lose because of turnovers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=