2648 replies to this topic

#2641 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 28 January 2024 - 08:10 PM

160-99 for a .618 WPCT in the regular season. Two losing years (2015, 2021) when the rosters were decimated by injuries.

He's mostly a spectator during the game like the rest of us, but the dude runs a solid organization.

Great Monday thru Saturday, players tend to love the org... but he's a detriment on game days. Always has been, always will be, and the record is way more a product of the front office than Harbs...

#2642 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 28 January 2024 - 08:11 PM

6 rushing attempts total from RBs.

I could post THAT 1000 times and it wouldn't be enough...
  • jamesdean and bmore_ken like this

#2643 1970

All-Star

• Members
  • Pip
  • 749 posts

Posted 28 January 2024 - 08:38 PM

Yeah have to think MacDonald is a serious contender for Sea. Maybe the fav. They've waited around though its strange they didnt interview him at least once already when they had a shot.

Don’t sleep on Washington regarding MacDonald.  I’ve read in a couple of places that Josh Harris wants to emulate the way the Eagles and Ravens run their organizations, which could give MacDonald a leg up.  Having said that, if he wants to emulate Philly and Baltimore, why hire someone from SF to run the organization?  Supposedly, Peters wants Johnson.  One thing that could swing in Washington’s favor is that Seattle is scheduled to interview MacDonald next, and if they think Seattle might hire him, they may decide not to wait on Johnson, who it appears will be tied up for a couple of weeks.

#2644 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,351 posts

Posted 29 January 2024 - 11:24 AM

6 rushing attempts total from RBs.

I could post THAT 1000 times and it wouldn't be enough...

It was a joke. Can't wait for Harbs rationalization. 

#2645 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 29 January 2024 - 12:09 PM

Don’t sleep on Washington regarding MacDonald. I’ve read in a couple of places that Josh Harris wants to emulate the way the Eagles and Ravens run their organizations, which could give MacDonald a leg up. Having said that, if he wants to emulate Philly and Baltimore, why hire someone from SF to run the organization? Supposedly, Peters wants Johnson. One thing that could swing in Washington’s favor is that Seattle is scheduled to interview MacDonald next, and if they think Seattle might hire him, they may decide not to wait on Johnson, who it appears will be tied up for a couple of weeks.

Harris should emulate the Ravens organization by making John an offer of head coach and executive VP or something. And give the Ravens some picks.

As long as the Ravens keep DeCosta and THAT culture, they'll be fine.

I'm gonna go start the John Harbaugh to DC rumors now all over the internet... maybe it'll work!!! :)

#2646 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts

Posted 29 January 2024 - 12:36 PM

Harris should emulate the Ravens organization by making John an offer of head coach and executive VP or something. And give the Ravens some picks.

As long as the Ravens keep DeCosta and THAT culture, they'll be fine.

I'm gonna go start the John Harbaugh to DC rumors now all over the internet... maybe it'll work!!! :)

I wish

#2647 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 29 January 2024 - 01:47 PM

He won't bother, because:

1) nobody in the local press has the guts to ask questions like "How do you rationalize Lamar carrying all the weight on 90% of offensive snaps in the biggest games?"

2) he's above the media and the fans and basically everyone not named Jack Harbaugh

3) if the local media did ask him pointed questions they would get their hands slapped... that's how it works now...

4) Bisciotti doesn't care

5) his record, his record, his record
  • jamesdean likes this

#2648 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 29 January 2024 - 02:00 PM

Won't happen. But if the question was asked the answer would be, "you have to ask so and so about that.' Then he is absolved of any accountability. 

• jamesdean likes this
@BSLMikeRandall

#2649 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,351 posts

Posted 29 January 2024 - 02:02 PM

Won't happen. But if the question was asked the answer would be, "you have to ask so and so about that.' Then he is absolved of any accountability. 

That sounds about right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Our Sponsors

width=