31 replies to this topic

#21 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 06:59 AM

While I don't see Bradish with that potential ok. Great. then we have 2 #2s and 7 #5s......lol. With Means being a wild card.

But even if you are correct that doesn't do much for 2023 which you seem fine with semi standing pat and waiting till 2024.

I think Kremer has more potential than Bradish.  He was more consistent than Bradish's peaks and valleys.

#22 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,615 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 21 December 2022 - 07:05 AM

I think Kremer has more potential than Bradish. He was more consistent than Bradish's peaks and valleys.

I’d say Kremer has a better chance at longevity, higher floor. Bradish has a higher ceiling if he can put things together and has a good fall back as a high leverage reliever.
  • ivanbalt likes this

#23 dude

dude

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,748 posts
  • LocationColumbus, GA

Posted 21 December 2022 - 03:38 PM

???: That basically leaves one spot to play with in terms of pushing a starter out (signing another starter) or pushing IL Hall and/or GRod (or someone else) to Norfolk.

Ugh....I forgot to add Rule 5 selection ('the guy they wanted') RHRP Andrew Politi.  At least for now (he can certainly be sent back to BOS) that covers the ??? spot in the earlier post and he's another guy that lacks optionability.

#24 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,281 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 03:42 PM

Ugh....I forgot to add Rule 5 selection ('the guy they wanted') RHRP Andrew Politi. At least for now (he can certainly be sent back to BOS) that covers the ??? spot in the earlier post and he's another guy that lacks optionability.

What are you even on about. IL Hall. So cute. Why IL Hall? Seriously Wtf are on about 99% of the time. Literally on. As in your drug of choice

#25 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,437 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 03:49 PM

He wasn't even on the IL this year that I'm aware of. He did start the year on the developmental list though, so DL would be more accurate at this time.

#26 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:03 PM

Pretty sure the IL Hall part was a typo and he meant DL.

#27 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,281 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:05 PM

FOr the record, he made some weird comment about DL Hall. Said IL Hall for whatever reason  he even mentioned Hall in the first place. He has  now edited.

#28 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,281 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:07 PM

Pretty sure the IL Hall part was a typo and he meant DL.

How?? Im sure he will run with that but no. The D aint close to the I. Plus he just deleted it instead of just correcting it.

#29 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,437 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:12 PM

Oh I thought it was a joke cause he's hurt so much. And the list is now called the IL. 

#30 Nigel Tufnel

Nigel Tufnel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:16 PM

Yeah, probably just a joke about how MLB changed the name of the DL to IL, not about Hall being injury-prone.

• dude and BSLRoseKatz like this

#31 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,281 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:18 PM

Yeah, probably just a joke about how MLB changed the name of the DL to IL, not about Hall being injury-prone.

Sure ok, but again WTF 

#32 dude

dude

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,748 posts
  • LocationColumbus, GA

Posted 21 December 2022 - 04:21 PM

Winner!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=