#141 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,618 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 08 September 2022 - 08:52 AM

First time in a while I’m good with a day off to regroup.

yeah, me too.  It means that Felix, Perez, Tate and Baker will all have 2 days off.

@mikeghg

#142 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,618 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 08 September 2022 - 09:15 AM

I know the Orioles hitting is not what we want it to be, but last night IMO was a game, where we faced one of the best pitchers in baseball and he was locked in.  He was painting the outside corner from the second inning on.  It was not a matter of not being patient or not grinding. it was Manoah dominating the game.

@mikeghg

#143 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,347 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 September 2022 - 01:10 PM

Yeah, sometimes you just get beat. Manoah was fire last night.

#144 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,311 posts

Posted 08 September 2022 - 02:29 PM

Yeah, sometimes you just get beat. Manoah was fire last night.

Hes wrong. You can credit Manoah, which I did, and also expect better ABs.

#145 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 08 September 2022 - 02:41 PM

I know the Orioles hitting is not what we want it to be, but last night IMO was a game, where we faced one of the best pitchers in baseball and he was locked in. He was painting the outside corner from the second inning on. It was not a matter of not being patient or not grinding. it was Manoah dominating the game.

My seats were in row 2 down the 3rd base line. I'll never sit that close again because I couldn't see where the pitches were. Give me the cheaper seats a little higher up any day. So it looks like Manoah was really on last night huh? I didn't know whether it was him or just us being us.
  • Mike B likes this

#146 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,618 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 09 September 2022 - 08:15 AM

My seats were in row 2 down the 3rd base line. I'll never sit that close again because I couldn't see where the pitches were. Give me the cheaper seats a little higher up any day. So it looks like Manoah was really on last night huh? I didn't know whether it was him or just us being us.

I always sit upstairs usually in sections 332-336, because I like watching from behind the plate where I can see the catcher and the fielders moving on contact, but I just bought seats in section 32 row 3 for Brooks day.  They are adjacent to HP so I should be able to see location to RH hitters.

• You Play to Win the Game likes this
@mikeghg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=