• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,678 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 09:29 AM

For a real list, look for the prospect list that Bob, Nick, and Zach will unveil in the near-term. 
I took 6 minutes here to compile a quick Top 30 as a discussion point. 
What's your Top 30? Where do you slot these guys?

1) Grayson Rodriguez

2) Gunnar Henderson

3) Jackson Holiday

4) DL Hall

5) Jordan Westburg

6) Colton Cowser

7) Heston Kjerstad

8) Coby Mayo

9) Kyle Stowers

10) Dylan Beavers 

11) Max Wagner

12) Jud Fabian

13) Connor Norby

14) Cesar Prieto

15) Drew Rom

16) Terrin Vavra

17) Hudson Haskin

18) Joseph Oritz

19) Samuel Basallo

20) Braylin Tavera

21) Carter Baumler

22) Reed Trimble

23) Darell Hernaiz

24) Jean Pinto

25) Leonardo Arias

26) Frederick Bencosme

27) John Rhodes

28) Zach Peek

29) Mike Baumann

30) Maikol Hernandez

• makoman likes this

#2 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,498 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 30 July 2022 - 09:51 AM

I’ll post my top 100 when I get time this weekend.

#3 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,678 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 09:53 AM

I’ll post my top 100 when I get time this weekend.

100 guys you feel are actual prospects, or 100 names? 

Respect the knowledge and time it would take to put that together, do question how many guys can actually be considered prospects. 

For me, I can only pretend to get interested in guys when they get to that 15-20 range. 

• BSLSteveBirrer likes this

#4 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,498 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 30 July 2022 - 10:06 AM

It’s 100 names but the system is so deep that even guys in the 80-100 range could be bullpen arms/bench players or are young enough to develop and move up the ranks.

#5 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 10:46 AM

It’s 100 names but the system is so deep that even guys in the 80-100 range could be bullpen arms/bench players or are young enough to develop and move up the ranks.

I will note that Felix Bautista wasn't on anybody's top 50 last year. While his rise wasn't exactly normal, you never know if a guy down there might become a useful bullpen guy.

https://forum.baltim...p-50-prospects/

• You Play to Win the Game likes this

#6 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,678 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 10:57 AM

I will note that Felix Bautista wasn't on anybody's top 50 last year. While his rise wasn't exactly normal, you never know if a guy down there might become a useful bullpen guy.

https://forum.baltim...p-50-prospects/

I had heard him mentioned in passing, but he definitely wasn't on my radar until Spring Training. 
Then seeing The Mountain on the mound, I couldn't believe there was some 6'8, 260 lb guy with his stuff and presence.  

#7 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 11:16 AM

I had heard him mentioned in passing, but he definitely wasn't on my radar until Spring Training. 
Then seeing The Mountain on the mound, I couldn't believe there was some 6'8, 260 lb guy with his stuff and presence.  

Yeah I don't think I knew who he was until people were talking about maybe adding him to the 40 man. In hindsight that was a very good decision, even if it didn't really matter due to no rule 5 draft.

#8 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,361 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 11:31 AM

Rodriguez

Henderson

Holliday

Hall

Cowser

Mayo

Westburg

Stowers

Kjerstad

Rom

Probably can't rate much further with any confidence.

Tier 1:  Rodriguez, Henderson

Tier 2:  Holliday

Tier 3:  Hall, Cowser, Mayo, Westburg

Tier 4:  Stowers, Kjerstad

Tier 5:  Rom, Norby, Prieto, Vavra, Ortiz, Haskin, Beavers, Wagner, Fabian, Baumler

• You Play to Win the Game and makoman like this

#9 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 12:04 PM

I can't do 30. Here is my top 15 and tiers, not sure about any of the recent draftees so I ignored them other than Holliday. My tiers are probably wider than Mackus's.

Cowser's showing at Bowie has shot him up for me, two months ago he's behind Hall. Still over 200 wRC+, now over 100 PAs, power was his main question and he has a nice .359 ISO. 

Grayson

Gunnar

--

Holliday

Cowser

Hall

--

Westburg

Mayo

Stowers

--

Kjerstad

--

Vavra

Norby

Rom

Ortiz

Basallo

Haskin

• You Play to Win the Game and BobPhelan like this

#10 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,342 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 July 2022 - 12:30 PM

mako - are you from another forum or a BSL original? Have really enjoyed your posts here.
  • Mackus and makoman like this

#11 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 02:07 PM

mako - are you from another forum or a BSL original? Have really enjoyed your posts here.

Thank you :)

I was at OH forever, though I almost never posted. I came over here after Tony's BLM tantrum and never looked back. Wish I'd done so years ago when this place started, I really enjoy posting with you all, but better late than never.

• You Play to Win the Game, mweb08, BobPhelan and 1 other like this

#12 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,429 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 30 July 2022 - 02:35 PM

I was at OH forever, though I almost never posted. I came over here after Tony's BLM tantrum and never looked back. Wish I'd done so years ago when this place started, I really enjoy posting with you all, but better late than never.

Tony had a BLM rant???

YA DONT SAY
  • You Play to Win the Game and makoman like this

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#13 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,834 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 03:12 PM

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Please give details.

#14 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,247 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 04:05 PM

Come on guys. It hasnt been that long. Protested because of the attack on police and shut the site down. Lasted a weekend. Was only ever going to last a weekend but he got the subscribers to beg him to come back so they can pay more money to post on a board.

#15 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 04:15 PM

Yep. Guy with ego thinks national story should be about him, alienates customers, some leave. My only regret is I gave him money once.

https://forum.baltim...angout-reopens/

• BobPhelan likes this

#16 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,498 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 30 July 2022 - 06:09 PM

1. Grayson Rodriguez - Ace upside

2. Gunnar Henderson - Cornerstone to the left side of the infield

3. Jackson Holliday - Cornerstone to the left side of the infield

4. DL Hall - Ace upside, more likely mid-rotation or high leverage reliever

5. Colton Cowser - All-Star caliber CF

6. Coby Mayo - Huge power from 3B/OF

7. Jordan Westburg - ML starter on the dirt

8. Kyle Stowers - Power hitting OF with + defense on the corners

9. Heston Kjerstad - Power hitting OF

10. Dylan Beavers - Power hitting OF

11. Terrin Vavra - Bat first utility player

12. Connor Norby - Jonathan Schoop type 2B

13. Cesar Prieto - Bat first infielder

14. Drew Rom - Back of the rotation starter or Keegan Akin type

15. Hudson Haskin - Well rounded CF'er

16. John Rhodes - Jordan Westburg of the OF if things continue to develop

17. Jean Pinto - Multi-inning weapon of some sort

18. Michael Baumann - 1 day of service time away from graduating as a prospect

19. Samuel Basallo - Ridiculous power in the FCL at 17 years old

20. Darell Hernaiz - Breakout season of sorts for the 20 year old

21. Jud Fabian - Great defense in CF and big power, hit tool the question

22. Carter Baumler - High upside RHP coming off of injury

23. Joey Ortiz - Elite defense at SS, ML'er if he can hit enough

24. Max Wagner - Could hit his way up this list over the next couple years

25. Braylin Tavera - 17 year old OF is the Orioles biggest splash in International market to date

26. Maikol Hernandez - Struggling mightily in the FCL but still just 18 with plenty of upside

27. Reed Trimble - Finally back from injury, toolsy OF'er

28. Frederick Bencosme - 19 year old SS breaking out in a big way, doesn't strike out and power is coming

29. Chris Vallimont - Waiver claim has great stuff and has improved control since joining O's

30. Carlos Tavera - Mid-rotation upside, mid-90's FB and great breaking stuff

31. Leandro Arias - Big international signing, 17 year old SS with tremendous upside

32. Nolan McLean - 3rd round pick in the draft biggest test of O's pitching development to date

33. Zach Peek - Likely headed for TJ, back of the rotation starter or back end of bullpen upside

34. Kyle Brnovich - Recovering from TJ, back of the rotation starter or back end of bullpen upside

35. Noah Denoyer - Undrafted free agent after 40 round 2019 draft has exploded onto scene

36. Ryan Watson - Undrafted free agent after 2020 draft added velocity and is excelling at AA

37. Deivy Cruz - This year's Jean Pinto is turning heads in Delmarva, 18 year old LHP

38. Brandon Young - Was poised for a breakout year before suffering a shoulder injury

39. Yusniel Diaz - Raw tools are still there, can't stay healthy or consistent

40. Antonio Velez - Trade return from Marlins has struggled and battled injuries but ++ changeup

41. Mishael Deson - Terrible first half for the 2021 breakout but still a high ceiling just turning 20

42. Anderson De Los Santos - Infielder helping to offset Maikol Hernandez's struggles

43. Robert Neustrom - Still has big power in the corner OF but feels like time is running out

44. Maverick Handley - Adley Rutschman's future backup has hit well to go with his + defense

45. Collin Burns - Solid defense, hit tool, and speed from a college SS

46. Anthony Servideo - Can't stay healthy to show off his ++ plate discipline and + defense at SS

47. Garrett Stallings - Weirdest season in recent history for the RHP, a real roller coaster ride

48. Donta' Williams - Speed, plate discipline, and defense from the CF, needs to hit

49. Trendon Craig - Breakout candidate for 2023, up and down season for A Delmarva

50. Isaac De Leon - Most walks in the organization for the 20 y/o SS acquired for Richard Bleier

51. Juan De Los Santos - Big arm from the 6'3'', 250 pound 20 y/o RHP International signee

52. Luis Ortiz - Big international signee LHP hasn't pitched this season due to injury

53. Peter Van Loon - Breakout RHP from the 2021 draft class performing well in A+ Aberdeen

54. Justin Armbruster - Breakout RHP from the 2021 draft class performing well in AA Bowie

55. Ignacio Feliz - Former SS and minor league rule 5 pick is second in the organization in strikeouts

56. Adam Stauffer - Quietly putting together great seasons as a multi-inning reliever

57. Silas Ardoin - 2022 draft, another potential future backup catcher

58. Creed Willems - Overslot 2021 draft pick gets compliments from everyone, overwhelmed at the plate

59. Moises Chace - Electric stuff from the 19 y/o RHP, results yet to match

60. Raul Rangel - 19 y/o RHP suffered injury before season could get going

61. Aron Estrada - This year's DSL breakout, 17 y/o 2B has a 177 wRC+ and more BB than K

62. Edwin Amparo - 17 y/o SS struggling in DSL after getting big international bonus in January

63. Rylan Bannon - Made his major league debut, being treated as AAA injury depth

64. Brenan Hanifee - Just coming back from TJ, O's were happy with his development before he went down

65. Jacob Teter - Been injured a lot this season but + defense 1B with an interesting hit tool

66. Houston Roth - Up and down season for the 2019 draft pick, + curveball

67. Zack Showalter - 2022 draft, HS RHP with a mid-90's fastball just signed an overslot deal

68. Shayne Fontana - 2019 draft pick has come out of nowhere to have a great season for AA Bowie

69. Adam Hall - Better season than 2021 but being passed up while DH'ing in the FCL

70. Douglas Hodo III - 2022 draft, good defense in CF with some power in the bat

71. Zach Watson - 2021 breakout has had a catastrophic season repeating AA

72. Johnny Rizer - Hip injury derailed his season after making an interesting swing change

73. Logan Gillaspie - Upper 90's FB and a + changeup plus the ability to go multiple innings out of the pen

74. Kevin Smith - LHP acquired in the Miguel Castro trade is on his last legs as a prospect

75. Elio Prado - 20 y/o OF missed 2020 and 2021 and has struggled in low A, still has potential

76. TT Bowens - Excelling in A+ Aberdeen despite missing power but old for the level and plays 1B

77. Connor Gillispie - Repeating A+ Aberdeen and having some success but walking too many batters

78. Stiven Acevedo - All projection for the 6'4'' 19 y/o OF, struggling in low A Delmarva

79. Kevin Guerrero - 18 y/o OF'er acquired from the Marlins walking a ton, not hitting at all

80. Luis Gonzalez - Big international signing has struggled but has shown signs of progression

81. Connor Pavolony - College catcher out of the 2021 draft is injured, good defense and plate discipline

82. Cesar Alvarez - 19 y/o RHP is still a breakout candidate but has been MIA

83. Trace Bright - 2022 draft pick, RHP had a velo increase late in the college season

84. Thomas Sosa - International signing has big power as a corner OF but a ways to go

85. Greg Cullen - Second baseman acquired for Tommy Milone has great plate discipline

86. Isaac Bellony - 20 y/o OF broke out in low A Delmarva but struggling mightily in A+ Aberdeen

87. Noelberth Romero - 20 y/o infielder gives you good defense and some pop, hit tool is iffy

88. Anthony Morillo - 20 y/o RHP is a breakout candidate on the mound but yet to make 2022 debut

89. Jake Lyons - 2019 draft pick, RHP with interesting release is coming back from injury

90. JD Mundy - Hitting a wall with AA Bowie after breaking out in A ball during 2021 season

91. Nolan Hoffman - Minor league Rule 5 pick, sidearm RHP is currently on the IL

92. Alex Pham - 2021 draft pick, RHP has been fun to watch when healthy out of the bullpen

93.Adam Crampton - 2022 draft pick, will give you great defense at SS but hit tool is a big question

94. Daniel Lloyd - 2021 draft pick, RHP having success out of the bullpen for A Delmarva and A+ Aberdeen

95. Xavier Moore - 23 y/o RHP has been dominant out of A+ Aberdeen's bullpen but old for the level

96. Dylan Heid - 2021 draft pick, RHP hasn't been able to stay healthy

97. Ryan Conroy - 2018 8th round draft pick, 6'3'' RHP has had a breakout season in long relief

98. Luis Valdez - ++ Speed (52 stolen bases) and solid plate discipline for the versatile 22 y/o but thats it

99. Carlos Rodriguez - The other catcher in the FCL can also hit a little at 18 y/o

100. Raylin Ramos - 17 y/o OF out of the newest International class has some interesting tools

• BSLChrisStoner, BSLMikeLowe, TwentyThirtyFive and 1 other like this

#17 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,247 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 06:24 PM

1. Grayson Rodriguez - Ace upside
2. Gunnar Henderson - Cornerstone to the left side of the infield
3. Jackson Holliday - Cornerstone to the left side of the infield
4. DL Hall - Ace upside, more likely mid-rotation or high leverage reliever
5. Colton Cowser - All-Star caliber CF
6. Coby Mayo - Huge power from 3B/OF
7. Jordan Westburg - ML starter on the dirt
8. Kyle Stowers - Power hitting OF with + defense on the corners
9. Heston Kjerstad - Power hitting OF
10. Dylan Beavers - Power hitting OF
11. Terrin Vavra - Bat first utility player
12. Connor Norby - Jonathan Schoop type 2B
13. Cesar Prieto - Bat first infielder
14. Drew Rom - Back of the rotation starter or Keegan Akin type
15. Hudson Haskin - Well rounded CF'er
16. John Rhodes - Jordan Westburg of the OF if things continue to develop
17. Jean Pinto - Multi-inning weapon of some sort
18. Michael Baumann - 1 day of service time away from graduating as a prospect
19. Samuel Basallo - Ridiculous power in the FCL at 17 years old
20. Darell Hernaiz - Breakout season of sorts for the 20 year old
21. Jud Fabian - Great defense in CF and big power, hit tool the question
22. Carter Baumler - High upside RHP coming off of injury
23. Joey Ortiz - Elite defense at SS, ML'er if he can hit enough
24. Max Wagner - Could hit his way up this list over the next couple years
25. Braylin Tavera - 17 year old OF is the Orioles biggest splash in International market to date

26. Maikol Hernandez - Struggling mightily in the FCL but still just 18 with plenty of upside
27. Reed Trimble - Finally back from injury, toolsy OF'er
28. Frederick Bencosme - 19 year old SS breaking out in a big way, doesn't strike out and power is coming
29. Chris Vallimont - Waiver claim has great stuff and has improved control since joining O's
30. Carlos Tavera - Mid-rotation upside, mid-90's FB and great breaking stuff
31. Leandro Arias - Big international signing, 17 year old SS with tremendous upside
32. Nolan McLean - 3rd round pick in the draft biggest test of O's pitching development to date
33. Zach Peek - Likely headed for TJ, back of the rotation starter or back end of bullpen upside
34. Kyle Brnovich - Recovering from TJ, back of the rotation starter or back end of bullpen upside
35. Noah Denoyer - Undrafted free agent after 40 round 2019 draft has exploded onto scene
36. Ryan Watson - Undrafted free agent after 2020 draft added velocity and is excelling at AA
37. Deivy Cruz - This year's Jean Pinto is turning heads in Delmarva, 18 year old LHP
38. Brandon Young - Was poised for a breakout year before suffering a shoulder injury
39. Yusniel Diaz - Raw tools are still there, can't stay healthy or consistent
40. Antonio Velez - Trade return from Marlins has struggled and battled injuries but ++ changeup
41. Mishael Deson - Terrible first half for the 2021 breakout but still a high ceiling just turning 20
42. Anderson De Los Santos - Infielder helping to offset Maikol Hernandez's struggles
43. Robert Neustrom - Still has big power in the corner OF but feels like time is running out
44. Maverick Handley - Adley Rutschman's future backup has hit well to go with his + defense
45. Collin Burns - Solid defense, hit tool, and speed from a college SS
46. Anthony Servideo - Can't stay healthy to show off his ++ plate discipline and + defense at SS
47. Garrett Stallings - Weirdest season in recent history for the RHP, a real roller coaster ride
48. Donta' Williams - Speed, plate discipline, and defense from the CF, needs to hit
49. Trendon Craig - Breakout candidate for 2023, up and down season for A Delmarva
50. Isaac De Leon - Most walks in the organization for the 20 y/o SS acquired for Richard Bleier

51. Juan De Los Santos - Big arm from the 6'3'', 250 pound 20 y/o RHP International signee
52. Luis Ortiz - Big international signee LHP hasn't pitched this season due to injury
53. Peter Van Loon - Breakout RHP from the 2021 draft class performing well in A+ Aberdeen
54. Justin Armbruster - Breakout RHP from the 2021 draft class performing well in AA Bowie
55. Ignacio Feliz - Former SS and minor league rule 5 pick is second in the organization in strikeouts
56. Adam Stauffer - Quietly putting together great seasons as a multi-inning reliever
57. Silas Ardoin - 2022 draft, another potential future backup catcher
58. Creed Willems - Overslot 2021 draft pick gets compliments from everyone, overwhelmed at the plate
59. Moises Chace - Electric stuff from the 19 y/o RHP, results yet to match
60. Raul Rangel - 19 y/o RHP suffered injury before season could get going
61. Aron Estrada - This year's DSL breakout, 17 y/o 2B has a 177 wRC+ and more BB than K
62. Edwin Amparo - 17 y/o SS struggling in DSL after getting big international bonus in January
63. Rylan Bannon - Made his major league debut, being treated as AAA injury depth
64. Brenan Hanifee - Just coming back from TJ, O's were happy with his development before he went down
65. Jacob Teter - Been injured a lot this season but + defense 1B with an interesting hit tool
66. Houston Roth - Up and down season for the 2019 draft pick, + curveball
67. Zack Showalter - 2022 draft, HS RHP with a mid-90's fastball just signed an overslot deal
68. Shayne Fontana - 2019 draft pick has come out of nowhere to have a great season for AA Bowie
69. Adam Hall - Better season than 2021 but being passed up while DH'ing in the FCL
70. Douglas Hodo III - 2022 draft, good defense in CF with some power in the bat
71. Zach Watson - 2021 breakout has had a catastrophic season repeating AA
72. Johnny Rizer - Hip injury derailed his season after making an interesting swing change
73. Logan Gillaspie - Upper 90's FB and a + changeup plus the ability to go multiple innings out of the pen
74. Kevin Smith - LHP acquired in the Miguel Castro trade is on his last legs as a prospect
75. Elio Prado - 20 y/o OF missed 2020 and 2021 and has struggled in low A, still has potential

76. TT Bowens - Excelling in A+ Aberdeen despite missing power but old for the level and plays 1B
77. Connor Gillispie - Repeating A+ Aberdeen and having some success but walking too many batters
78. Stiven Acevedo - All projection for the 6'4'' 19 y/o OF, struggling in low A Delmarva
79. Kevin Guerrero - 18 y/o OF'er acquired from the Marlins walking a ton, not hitting at all
80. Luis Gonzalez - Big international signing has struggled but has shown signs of progression
81. Connor Pavolony - College catcher out of the 2021 draft is injured, good defense and plate discipline
82. Cesar Alvarez - 19 y/o RHP is still a breakout candidate but has been MIA
83. Trace Bright - 2022 draft pick, RHP had a velo increase late in the college season
84. Thomas Sosa - International signing has big power as a corner OF but a ways to go
85. Greg Cullen - Second baseman acquired for Tommy Milone has great plate discipline
86. Isaac Bellony - 20 y/o OF broke out in low A Delmarva but struggling mightily in A+ Aberdeen
87. Noelberth Romero - 20 y/o infielder gives you good defense and some pop, hit tool is iffy
88. Anthony Morillo - 20 y/o RHP is a breakout candidate on the mound but yet to make 2022 debut
89. Jake Lyons - 2019 draft pick, RHP with interesting release is coming back from injury
90. JD Mundy - Hitting a wall with AA Bowie after breaking out in A ball during 2021 season
91. Nolan Hoffman - Minor league Rule 5 pick, sidearm RHP is currently on the IL
92. Alex Pham - 2021 draft pick, RHP has been fun to watch when healthy out of the bullpen
93.Adam Crampton - 2022 draft pick, will give you great defense at SS but hit tool is a big question
94. Daniel Lloyd - 2021 draft pick, RHP having success out of the bullpen for A Delmarva and A+ Aberdeen
95. Xavier Moore - 23 y/o RHP has been dominant out of A+ Aberdeen's bullpen but old for the level
96. Dylan Heid - 2021 draft pick, RHP hasn't been able to stay healthy
97. Ryan Conroy - 2018 8th round draft pick, 6'3'' RHP has had a breakout season in long relief
98. Luis Valdez - ++ Speed (52 stolen bases) and solid plate discipline for the versatile 22 y/o but thats it
99. Carlos Rodriguez - The other catcher in the FCL can also hit a little at 18 y/o
100. Raylin Ramos - 17 y/o OF out of the newest International class has some interesting tools

Move Baumann, Pinto, and Rom down. Put some respect on Ortiz and Handley's names
  • BobPhelan likes this

#18 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,247 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 06:27 PM

I also think Westburg is comfortably ahead of Mayo.

Would move Prieto down too. I think he is a uti guy at best.
  • BobPhelan likes this

#19 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,498 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 30 July 2022 - 07:50 PM

Move Baumann, Pinto, and Rom down. Put some respect on Ortiz and Handley's names

Plenty respect for both haha. Still believe in Pinto and Rom, Baumann will be off the list soon but that’s fair. Prieto could fall a bit, waiting to see how he ends the year.

Maybe because I’ve seen Mayo’s metrics but I’m just higher on his upside.

#20 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,247 posts

Posted 30 July 2022 - 07:59 PM

Btw props for not only listing 100 guys but having a blurb too. Dont want to think about how long that post took to make
  • BobPhelan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=