BSLRoseKatz

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 07 September 2021 - 02:06 PM

Screen-Shot-2021-09-07-at-3-05-33-PM.png

8 team PPR, I took all four of the Bama guys which I'm hoping will pay off given their obvious college success haha

she/her

#22 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,012 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 05:07 PM

ESPN: 2021 Fantasy football draft kit: Rankings, cheat sheets, mock drafts, sleepers and analysis

https://www.espn.com...eepers-analysis

#23 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 05:31 PM

My longest running league just went from 12 teams to 8. First time doing 8. I feel like every team is stacked. Not crazy about it. Feel like a lot of weeks where someone scores 150 and loses.
@BSLMikeRandall

#24 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,356 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 08 September 2021 - 09:03 PM

My longest running league just went from 12 teams to 8. First time doing 8. I feel like every team is stacked. Not crazy about it. Feel like a lot of weeks where someone scores 150 and loses.

I hope this is a 2 QB league then!

Any league with 10 or fewer teams should have 2 QB's starting imo!

#25 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,234 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 19 September 2021 - 09:43 AM

Need one of:
Zach Pascal vs LAR
Sammy Watkins vs KC
Elijah Moore vs NE

Leaning Watkins. .5ppr.

#26 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,559 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 25 September 2021 - 10:45 PM

Options to fill 2 WR slots and a WR/RB slot:

Stefon Diggs vs WAS
AJ Brown vs IND
Amari Cooper vs PHI
Hollywood Brown vs DET
Latavius Murray vs DET

Ezekiel Elliott is my RB

#27 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 06:09 AM

Options to fill 2 WR slots and a WR/RB slot:

Stefon Diggs vs WAS
AJ Brown vs IND
Amari Cooper vs PHI
Hollywood Brown vs DET
Latavius Murray vs DET

Ezekiel Elliott is my RB

Diggs is auto start for me. AJ Brown against the Colts seems like a good matchup. Keep riding Hollywood too. Lamar locks onto him at times, and the Lions defense is terrible. Cooper was dealing with an injury this week, and is a Monday night game. They say he’ll be good to go, but I hate getting cute with Monday night. Avoid Murray in the timeshare backfield.
  • BobPhelan likes this
@BSLMikeRandall

#28 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,234 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 26 September 2021 - 08:18 AM

Need one of the below for my WR3 spot:

Zach Pascal at TEN
Darius Slayton vs ATL
Sammy Watkins at DET
Elijah Moore at DEN

#29 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 09:09 AM

Pascal if Wentz plays.

Watkins if Wentz is out, and maybe even Watkins regardless.

• Chris B and Mike in STL like this
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#30 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,559 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 26 September 2021 - 09:25 AM

Diggs is auto start for me. AJ Brown against the Colts seems like a good matchup. Keep riding Hollywood too. Lamar locks onto him at times, and the Lions defense is terrible. Cooper was dealing with an injury this week, and is a Monday night game. They say he’ll be good to go, but I hate getting cute with Monday night. Avoid Murray in the timeshare backfield.

Sounds good to me, thanks!
  • Mike in STL likes this

#31 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 11:35 AM

All right guys dilemma, I have Sterling Shepard who has been killing it the last two weeks and Amari Cooper who wasn’t very good last week and has banged up ribs. Thoughts on who to start?

#32 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 11:47 AM

All right guys dilemma, I have Sterling Shepard who has been killing it the last two weeks and Amari Cooper who wasn’t very good last week and has banged up ribs. Thoughts on who to start?

Shep

@BSLMikeRandall

#33 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,701 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 04:21 PM

How much FAAB to big on McNichols and/or Peterson?  Late enough in the season that this is probably the last time to getsomeone who is slatedto get 10+ touches a week if not more.  On the other hand, who gets the touches and does it really matter?  I'd only be hoping for a flex option at most, but I still think the Tennessee backfield is worth nearly every FAAB dollar I've got left.  I just can't decide if it's all-in on McNichols or if I try to land both and if so, how much to take away from the McNichols offer and put it towards Peterson.

My RB position is a mess, so honestly even the 2nd guy in Tennessee would end up starting for me more often than not.

#34 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 07:53 PM

How much FAAB to big on McNichols and/or Peterson? Late enough in the season that this is probably the last time to getsomeone who is slatedto get 10+ touches a week if not more. On the other hand, who gets the touches and does it really matter? I'd only be hoping for a flex option at most, but I still think the Tennessee backfield is worth nearly every FAAB dollar I've got left. I just can't decide if it's all-in on McNichols or if I try to land both and if so, how much to take away from the McNichols offer and put it towards Peterson.

My RB position is a mess, so honestly even the 2nd guy in Tennessee would end up starting for me more often than not.

I wouldn’t blow the whole budget, but I’d lean McNichols because I believe he also is a receiving threat. Other guys are going to get hurt. You can always made a trade with teams in sell mode.

I don’t have a great RB situation because I use the zero RB draft strategy. Had Trey Sermon, Tevin Colman, Mike Davis early on as teams RB1s. Opportunity was supposed to be there for those guys but they were unseated fast. The position has been less predictable. I have a slew of backups or guys on committees. But they hit one week, then a goose egg the next. McKissic, Gainwell, Pollard, Hubbard, used some FAAB on Alex Collins a couple weeks ago. I do have McNichols already stashed in a 14-team league.

Gainwell was supposed to be the lead back by all accounts last week, and ended up he wouldn’t even have played if the Eagles weren’t up by 40. Still did almost nothing. Will probably score 20 points for my bench this week. McKissic is either zero touches or 8 catches for 80 yards, 20 on the ground.

Who is getting the carries seems to be as unpredictable as ever unless you have Najee Harris, maybe a couple others. So McNichols could easily be unseated by someone we aren’t even talking about.
@BSLMikeRandall

#35 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 08:08 PM

How much FAAB to big on McNichols and/or Peterson? Late enough in the season that this is probably the last time to getsomeone who is slatedto get 10+ touches a week if not more. On the other hand, who gets the touches and does it really matter? I'd only be hoping for a flex option at most, but I still think the Tennessee backfield is worth nearly every FAAB dollar I've got left. I just can't decide if it's all-in on McNichols or if I try to land both and if so, how much to take away from the McNichols offer and put it towards Peterson.

Also, let me know how much it takes you, or what the winning bid is. I have to put in my bid tomorrow night in the league I don’t have him. :)
@BSLMikeRandall

#36 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,701 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 07:30 AM

I spent $56 and got him, which was about 80% of what I had left.  Made sure I could beat everyone who had less FAAB left than me, but didn't bother going all in since some people could outbid me even if I did.

Other offers weren't particularly close.  $35 was next highest.  But I'm glad I got him.  Peterson went for $30.

• Mike in STL likes this

#37 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:58 AM

I spent $56 and got him, which was about 80% of what I had left.  Made sure I could beat everyone who had less FAAB left than me, but didn't bother going all in since some people could outbid me even if I did.

Other offers weren't particularly close.  $35 was next highest.  But I'm glad I got him.  Peterson went for $30.

We have a $1000 to start with. I have $768. 3 people have more to spend than I do. 

Elijah Mitchell went for $275 after week 1. Damien Williams for $286 when Montgomery went down. Darrel Williams $224, Davonte Booker $180. D'Ernest Johnson $160. 

There was an outlier bid of $505 for Kadarius Toney a few weeks back. Over the years, typically someone badly wants to fill a hole with a guy, $300 should get it done. I have plug and play at all my other positions, so I might just go $400 on McNichols, $200 on Peterson. Gives me $168 left for the season. I could still add some other guys if necessary. Alex Collins cost me $101. Next highest bidder was $81. 

@BSLMikeRandall

#38 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 November 2021 - 10:02 AM

I acquired Gainwell last week, did nothing. This week I got Mitchell from the 49ers, hopefully this works out. Carson and Montgomery on IR has been killing me. And now with CMac back, Hubbard won't see as many snaps this week.

#39 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,234 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 03 November 2021 - 08:24 PM

I’m 2-6, just having a shit year with my WRs all flunking (hodge lodge of Lockett, Mooney, Crowder and more junk) and CEH and Carson getting injured.

Have an offer of my Zeke and Goedert for Michael Carter, Claypool and Hockenson that I’m contemplating.

#40 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,701 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 08:39 PM

I would not make that trade.  Hockenson is 1-2 ppg better than Goedert.  Zeke is 5+ pgg better than Carter.  Claypool isn't good and Pittsburgh can't throw the ball.  I doubt he's an upgrade at all over your current WR or someone off the waiver wire.  You get worse with this deal.  Get a legit WR2 insteadof Claypool and then it's a good deal for you.

• Chris B likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=