1111 replies to this topic

#901 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:15 PM

More than likely going to KC next weekend. Not sure how I feel about that. KC hasn't looked like a juggernaut for most of the season. But they certainly have our number. We have to find a way to slow down Mahomes. And we have to put together long drives to keep him off the field as much as possible.

I expect us to be right there with them late. Need to take advantage if and likely when Maholmes throws a pass that can be INT.

#902 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:17 PM

I do think Lamar was feeling some playoff pressure. Big to get the win and hopefully he continues to play loose

#903 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:19 PM

Lamar looked like he went from playing loose and happy to playing loose and angry... whatever it was that set him off that way, good...

#904 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,129 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:19 PM

Dude you called the season over in October. Why you even here. You fool. Cant come back from double digits. Season is over 5 games in. Blah blah blah.

I said they weren't a superbowl contender in October, and I had doubts they would win a playoff game. They proved that part wrong today at least.

You told me constantly that I was rooting for them to lose, that I was trolling, etc. etc. etc.

Yet again you were wrong. The difference is that I have the stones to admit it and be happy they proved me wrong. You don't, because you're a child.

#905 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:20 PM

I actually think the matchup with Buf and KC will be relatively equal. We are good. They are both good. I guess Im rooting to play Buf because of the very small chance we could host the AFC Championship game should Cle win twice.

#906 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,979 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:22 PM

More than likely going to KC next weekend. Not sure how I feel about that. KC hasn't looked like a juggernaut for most of the season. But they certainly have our number. We have to find a way to slow down Mahomes. And we have to put together long drives to keep him off the field as much as possible.

I think it's pretty close to a coin flip in Pittsburgh today. Steelers rightfully favored but I think Browns win and we go to Buffalo.
  • sandiegosean likes this

#907 Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts

Where are you based? You're not one of the guys in NOLA are you? 

Nah, Medfield Heights/Hampden in the city.

@DaKittenz

#908 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,979 posts

What the hell was that pick that Lamar threw? He missed his spot by like 15 yards. It didn't seem like a miscommunication, was just wildly off target.

He had a erratic throw to Ricard in the flat in the 2nd half.

Those were the only bad passes I remember right now. One was obviously a huge mistake both in degree and impact. The other was inconsequential. Pretty accurate other than those. A couple really nice throws.

Hollywood had his best game of the year, IMO, even if he didn't get in the end zone.

#909 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:24 PM

I actually think the matchup with Buf and KC will be relatively equal. We are good. They are both good. I guess Im rooting to play Buf because of the very small chance we could host the AFC Championship game should Cle win twice.

Indy made the Bills defense look inadequate yesterday. If Reich makes two better decisions and/or just one of the 3 replays on Buffalos big drive go to Indy....

#910 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,286 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:24 PM

Lamar looked like he went from playing loose and happy to playing loose and angry... whatever it was that set him off that way, good...

I haven't watched the game yet but on the radio calls, it did sound like he was running with a vendetta strapped to his shoulders. Maybe some Titan players were trash talking him early in the game.  I heard he didn't shake anyone's hand after the game...just ran off the field.  There is some bad blood between these two teams but at the end, it was Lamar's generational talent willing this team to victory.  

#911 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:25 PM

What the hell was that pick that Lamar threw? He missed his spot by like 15 yards. It didn't seem like a miscommunication, was just wildly off target.

Way off. There was pressure, but still...

#912 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:25 PM

After a slow start we ended up with 400 total yards

#913 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,286 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:26 PM

I think it's pretty close to a coin flip in Pittsburgh today. Steelers rightfully favored but I think Browns win and we go to Buffalo.

Yep...tend to agree with you.  

#914 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:27 PM

He had a erratic throw to Ricard in the flat in the 2nd half.

Those were the only bad passes I remember right now. One was obviously a huge mistake both in degree and impact. The other was inconsequential. Pretty accurate other than those. A couple really nice throws.

Hollywood had his best game of the year, IMO, even if he didn't get in the end zone.

It looked like he released it to lead Boykin but the ball floated back to the left. Maybe bad mechanics. Maybe some wind.

#915 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:29 PM

I think Cle-Pitt was a coin flip until all the issues with Cle popped up this week. Missing guys and the HC that calls the offensive plays. Expect it to be low scoring and ugly but Pitt to win something like 20-10

#916 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Here's what I don't understand about taunting. These days, entire teams run down to the end zone and perform dances and etc after big plays. But that's ok and a payback dance on a logo is not? Damned best as confusing as why a defender brushing a face mask is 16 yards, but stiff arms to the mask are ok.

Those plays you reference are more of a we made a play let's celebrate.   The Ravens actions were an FU move directly to the other team.  The penalty was warranted but the Titans are jerks and they were owed one.

#917 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

I haven't watched the game yet but on the radio calls, it did sound like he was running with a vendetta strapped to his shoulders. Maybe some Titan players were trash talking him early in the game. I heard he didn't shake anyone's hand after the game...just ran off the field. There is some bad blood between these two teams but at the end, it was Lamar's generational talent willing this team to victory.

This is a pretty accurate assessment.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#918 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:31 PM

There was undoubtedly in game bad blood. The logo thing they had coming but for Lamar and the players to run off the field postgame there had to be a lot of emotions running hot.

#919 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:33 PM

As I start to come down, I apologize to Stoner and anyone offended by my foul language. Not continually doing it to be disrespectful to you Stoner.

#920 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,660 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:39 PM

Great win. I haven’t been as satisfied by a Ravens win in some time.
  • You Play to Win the Game and DuffMan like this
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=