1111 replies to this topic

#941 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 05:52 PM

Fans will always complain, but the starting QB and head coach whining about such a marginal no call is a really bad look (especially after benefiting from very key but questionable calls earlier in the game). I’m liking that team less and less all the time.

#942 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,973 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 05:55 PM

Its so sweet if Vrabel is crying too. Especially on an appropriate no call. Peters was clearly playing the ball the whole way.

#943 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,627 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 10 January 2021 - 05:59 PM

And hopefully that unlocks the pressure. 

I am a big believer in a player needing to make a big play and there he exhales.  Lamar made that run and then remembered he was the best player on the field 

@mikeghg

#944 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,213 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:01 PM

I am a big believer in a player needing to make a big play and there he exhales.  Lamar made that run and then remembered he was the best player on the field 

He was a one man wrecking crew today.  The Titans D will be seeing Jackson in their sleep for awhile. 

#945 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:05 PM

BEST GAME BY RAVENS DEFENSE IN YEARS! Great game by the RBs, Brown was money, solid game by Jackson except the interception. Glad we won!

Roll Tide

#946 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,973 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:06 PM

At least for this year, in the end when stakes were the highest it was Vrabel and that team that folded and was soft. The punt on 4th down was the biggest wuss move Ive seen in a long time. The crying postgame about 1 play, that btw wasn't interference , is only further proof that they are paper tigers that couldn't take being smacked in the mouth. They are who we thought they were. They were the 14th ranked team this year according to DVOA and showed why today.
  • makoman likes this

#947 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,973 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:08 PM

BEST GAME BY RAVENS DEFENSE IN YEARS! Great game by the RBs, Brown was money, solid game by Jackson except the interception. Glad we won!

Lol. He says great game by the RBs. You mean great game by Lamar running the ball. Dude accounted for 136 of the 236 rushing yards.

#948 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,546 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:23 PM

Home team has still never won a Ravens Titans playoff game. Crazy
  • You Play to Win the Game likes this

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#949 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,973 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:26 PM

Btw Levy on the call said the Peters Int was tipped at the LOS anyway. Hard to tell if someone did get a tip of the finger on it.

#950 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:29 PM

Solid? Great game by the RB's, but the dude who literally put the offense on his back and basically won the game for them, running over 50% of the rushing yards, is only solid? And you wonder why people constantly call you out.
  • You Play to Win the Game and 1970 like this

#951 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:30 PM

Home team has still never won a Ravens Titans playoff game. Crazy

Might have also been noted elsewhere, but the Titans came to Baltimore and beat the Ravens after Jamal Lewis posted 2000+ rushing yards that year... and the Ravens returned the disfavor today for Derrick Henry. The parallels are always fascinating...
  • The Epic likes this

#952 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:34 PM

Solid? Great game by the RB's, but the dude who literally put the offense on his back and basically won the game for them, running over 50% of the rushing yards, is only solid? And you wonder why people constantly call you out.

Don’t care

Roll Tide

#953 hallas

hallas

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts
  • LocationDaniel Larusso's hometown

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:36 PM

I would have said solid too, if only for the fact that his INT was one of the worst balls I've seen thrown in the NFL.

#954 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:38 PM

I would have said solid too, if only for the fact that his INT was one of the worst balls I've seen thrown in the NFL.

Doesn’t matter to the homers! That play was where the game was tight. It could’ve swung things the other way if not for the defense.

Roll Tide

#955 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,973 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:46 PM

Lamars QBR was 84.7. Thats factually better than solid and not just homerism. But whatever, haters gonna hate.

#956 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:48 PM

https://ravenswire.u...00&h=600&crop=1

Roll Tide

#957 hallas

hallas

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:51 PM

Lamars QBR was 84.7. Thats better than solid but whatever. Haters gonna hate.

I mean, I think INTs are a bit context dependent. Did the receiver screw up? Was it tipped? Was it a completely godawful pass? He had a great game, but TOs are always game changing, and he missed his target, who had beat his defender, by about 5 yards. That's a TD if he puts it where it's supposed to be, and it's a long reception if he just throws it okay.

QBR judges INTs to be the same, and I think this was worse.

#958 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:53 PM

Lamars QBR was 84.7. Thats factually better than solid and not just homerism. But whatever, haters gonna hate.

The pick was awful...Deny it, I know you want to! Lamar had a few really Awesome runs. But, also had quite a few 0-2 yard gains. Dobbins and Edwards both had nearly 5 per carry.

Roll Tide

#959 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:54 PM

I mean, I think INTs are a bit context dependent. Did the receiver screw up? Was it tipped? Was it a completely godawful pass? He had a great game, but TOs are always game changing, and he missed his target, who had beat his defender, by about 5 yards. That's a TD if he puts it where it's supposed to be, and it's a long reception if he just throws it okay.

QBR judges INTs to be the same, and I think this was worse.

Yes ..it was awful!

Roll Tide

#960 hallas

hallas

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:55 PM

The pick was awful...Deny it, I know you want to! Lamar had a few really Awesome runs. But, also had quite a few 0-2 yard gains. Dobbins and Edwards both had nearly 5 per carry.

I'm not going to dock his running when he blew past their entire team for 50 and a TD and ran for 3x what Henry ran for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=