797 replies to this topic

#741 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,286 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:51 PM

They'll play Pitt tight. Not much logical reason to think they wont shoot themselves in the foot and find a way to win. This group hasn't learned how to finish games. Bottom line. It doesnt matter if its KC or NYJ this team is finding ways to lose if its tight.

#742 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,763 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:52 PM

They're going to get murdered in Pittsburgh.

#743 ChaosLex

ChaosLex

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:53 PM

Damn, the Browns are ahead of us in the standings now.
@ChaosLex

Stannis Baratheon: "For the night is dark and full of terrors."

#744 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,286 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:53 PM

A lot of this game goes on Lamar. That Int was backbreaking. 8 point lead, around midfield, has all the time in the world and takes a late deep shot. Key point of the game.

#745 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,763 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:54 PM

Cleveland is probably the better team despite the first week results.

#746 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,286 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:55 PM

They're going to get murdered in Pittsburgh.

Stupid post. Absolutely no logical reason to expect them to get blown out. Thats not the history of these two teams and the rosters are relatively evenly matched this year. And of course the result was tight this year. A game where we statistically dominated.

#747 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,763 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:57 PM

Stupid post. Absolutely no logical reason to expect them to get blown out. Thats not the history of these two teams and the rosters are relatively evenly matched this year. And of course the result was tight this year. A game where we statistically dominated.

Pittsburgh defense is going to have a field day with this makeshift offensive line. There's a legit chance TJ Watt may end 3 or 4 guys careers.

#748 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,125 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:00 PM

Pittsburgh defense is going to have a field day with this makeshift offensive line. There's a legit chance TJ Watt may end 3 or 4 guys careers.

I just think Pitt is a better team across the board. I don't think they'll get blown out but I think they'll lose by 10+.

#749 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,763 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:02 PM

I just think Pitt is a better team across the board. I don't think they'll get blown out but I think they'll lose by 10+.

Pittsburgh is clearly the superior team in all facets of the game.

#750 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:03 PM

At least it's more lucid than his ha ha ha posts.
  • sandiegosean likes this

#751 ChaosLex

ChaosLex

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:14 PM

Lamar Jackson: “I feel like people want us to lose.”
@ChaosLex

Stannis Baratheon: "For the night is dark and full of terrors."

#752 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,286 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:20 PM

Sadly, some "Ravens" fans too.

#753 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:22 PM

He's right. Especially people in Pittsburgh, Cinncinati, Cleveland and Nashville.
  • russsnyder likes this

#754 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:27 PM

I guess there is some chance 10-6 doesnt make the playoffs but if Lamar is healthy we're at 10 wins and in. They beat themselves on offense and they are soft on defense. If it doesn't change we'll be out whether its Dec or Jan.

I doubt they hit ten wins after losing to the Patriots. The Steelers and Browns games are likely losses with the way they're playing. Which would put them at 9-7. That's assuming they don't lose to any of the three sub .500 teams left on the schedule. 

#755 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,286 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:29 PM

I doubt they hit ten wins after losing to the Patriots. The Steelers and Browns games are likely losses with the way they're playing. Which would put them at 9-7. That's assuming they don't lose to any of the three sub .500 teams left on the schedule.

Four sub .500 teams left. Cin, Jax, Dal, NYG.

#756 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:29 PM

A lot of this game goes on Lamar. That Int was backbreaking. 8 point lead, around midfield, has all the time in the world and takes a late deep shot. Key point of the game.

This game goes on the defense and their lousy tackling. Also the coach. How do you see a QB in a punt formation and not call a time out?

#757 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,286 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:30 PM

This game goes on the defense and their lousy tackling. Also the coach. How do you see a QB in a punt formation and not call a time out?

Defense folded late but played well for 3 Q. Especially down Campbell and Williams. Ultimately a team loss but that Int was the turning point.

#758 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:31 PM

Ironic since Harbaugh prides himself on his special teams prowess and likes to call fakes himself...
  • bmore_ken likes this

#759 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:31 PM

Four sub .500 teams left. Cin, Jax, Dal, NYG.

You're right, I missed the Bengals. My point though is none of those games are guaranteed wins at this point

#760 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:33 PM

Defense folded late but played well for 3 Q. Especially down Campbell and Williams. Ultimately a team loss but that Int was the turning point.

Every loss is a team loss. But if you stop Brown for a short gain instead of 4 or 5 Raven defenders missing tackles and allowing a score, it's a different game. You can't blame that on an interception. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=