• Please log in to reply
797 replies to this topic

#21 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,145 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:07 PM

Balt SunRavens linemen Calais Campbell, Brandon Williams remain sidelined; CB Jimmy Smith returns to practice

#22 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,145 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 08:01 AM

The Ringer: Can the Ravens Return to 2019 Form Against the Titans?

#23 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,145 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 08:05 AM

Balt SunRavens vs. Titans scouting report for Week 11: Who has the edge?

#24 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,633 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 20 November 2020 - 10:04 AM

Balt SunRavens linemen Calais Campbell, Brandon Williams remain sidelined; CB Jimmy Smith returns to practice

Campbell and Williams’s are big losses for this game.  The return of Fort IMO is important 

@mikeghg

#25 SouthRider

SouthRider

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 726 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 01:28 PM

The Ravens are not as bad as they looked last week.  In normal weather they beat New England 9 out of ten times.  Everyone remembers the drubbing by Tennessee last year; but remember the saying about how you look when you win and lose.  Tennessee isn't that good.  Just look at their record.  The same Colts team the Ravens put away easily two weeks ago beat Tennessee like a drum.   Tennessee allowed the Bengals,  Jaguars, Texans and Vikings to put up 30 points on them.   If the Ravens score 30 they win. 

I fully expect the Titans to come in here expecting a repeat of last year.  This time it is going to be they who aren't prepared and get punched in the mouth.  Wink and Roman I'm sure will have something special planned.  Ravens 31  Titans 17.

• BSLChrisStoner likes this

#26 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,013 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 04:41 PM

The Ravens are not as bad as they looked last week. In normal weather they beat New England 9 out of ten times. Everyone remembers the drubbing by Tennessee last year; but remember the saying about how you look when you win and lose. Tennessee isn't that good. Just look at their record. The same Colts team the Ravens put away easily two weeks ago beat Tennessee like a drum. Tennessee allowed the Bengals, Jaguars, Texans and Vikings to put up 30 points on them. If the Ravens score 30 they win.

I fully expect the Titans to come in here expecting a repeat of last year. This time it is going to be they who aren't prepared and get punched in the mouth. Wink and Roman I'm sure will have something special planned. Ravens 31 Titans 17.

The Colts run defense is one of the very best in the league. The Ravens' with their rash of injuries is one of the worst (if last week was any indicator).

#27 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,145 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 07:42 AM

The Bank: Episode 29: Previewing Tennessee

https://anchor.fm/th.../Week-11-empdse

#28 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 21 November 2020 - 05:37 PM

Unless TN decides to throw the ball 40 times and run Henry sparingly, I don't know how we win this one. That won't stop me from watching and cheering for a Ravens win, but with the DL and the DB reeling from injuries and an offense suffering its own injuries and redefining inconsistency weekly, it just doesn't seem likely.

Happened to spend Friday night just outside Nashville. Watched local news/sports Saturday morning and saw a long list of injured Titans. Still not sure how we are 6.5 favorites, but see more of a chance to win this one then when I posted the above.

#29 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,633 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 21 November 2020 - 09:50 PM

Been waiting for the big offensive game, I think we will need it tomorrow
@mikeghg

#30 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,802 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:53 AM

I lean towards the Ravens.  The NFL season is usually a season of ebbs and flows.  Some games a teams is more up, some games a team is more down.  Last week the Patriots looked like they had more energy than the Ravens.  I expect that to be different tomorrow.  It's more critical for the Ravens because quite honestly I do not expect them to go to Pittsburgh on a short week and win.  The Tittans are probably better offensively at this point than the Ravens, but their defense is not very good.  Ravens are at home and even without fans that should be worth something,  I think it will be a struggle, but I see the Ravens winning this one, and dropping the next.  

#31 russsnyder

russsnyder

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:12 AM

I'm thinking this will be another tough loss for the Ravens. Hopefully, Lamar can take over like he did against the Colts. I think the defensive injuries are too much to overcome and Henry has a big game. 23-17 Titans. Go Ravens.
<p>"F IT!, Let's hit." Ted Williams

#32 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,785 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:54 AM

This is the first time I've felt a lack of confidence in the team in a long time. Hoping they have a big day and start to shake off the disappointment that has been growing and growing as the season has gone on.

#33 Huddle It Up Films

Huddle It Up Films
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:58 AM

This is the first time I've felt a lack of confidence in the team in a long time. Hoping they have a big day and start to shake off the disappointment that has been growing and growing as the season has gone on.

I'm opposite from you here. We're about to blow out the Titans so bad it's gonna blow up the board. 40+ points. 5 total TDs and 100 yards rushing for Lamar.

We've been trying to replicate 2019 all year. The pressure and the handcuffs are off with Boyle lost for the year. We're about to spread the ball around and pound Gus in spread formations. Defense just needs a couple stops and their Oline is decimated.

• BobPhelan and JStruds like this

#34 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,145 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 10:37 AM

Balt Sun: Ravens rookie LB Patrick Queen has had an eye-catching season — for better and for worse

Balt Sun: The Titans showed the Ravens where they had to improve. That hasn’t made progress any easier.

#35 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 11:10 AM

I got in the car and heard "Two Tickets to Paradise". I feel a little more optimistic about today's game. 

@BSLMikeRandall

#36 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,013 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:22 PM

I got in the car and heard "Two Tickets to Paradise". I feel a little more optimistic about today's game.

I would have taken that to mean Derrick Henry will score 2 tds, but I'm probably in the minority.

#37 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,633 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:33 PM

Raven Inactives

Campbell

Williams

Ward

Bredeson

Stone

@mikeghg

#38 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,633 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:36 PM

TE Wilson and CB Harris, on the street on Monday and signed and active on  Sunday

@mikeghg

#39 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,633 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:39 PM

Titan Inactives

CB. Jackson

WR Humphries