#321 SBTarheel

SBTarheel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,851 posts
  • LocationEldersburg, Md

Posted 16 September 2020 - 09:37 AM

I've been super insanely busy at work since Football started, and haven't checked, but was curious if there were any tantrums over there regarding kneeing, unity....etc this past weekend? 

@beginthebegin71

#322 russsnyder

russsnyder

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:45 AM

I've been super insanely busy at work since Football started, and haven't checked, but was curious if there were any tantrums over there regarding kneeing, unity....etc this past weekend? 

I wanted to check for you, but I am banned from even lurking on the site.

This is probably in response to my mocking him on Oriole hangout's Facebook page.

LOL. 

• SBTarheel likes this
<p>"F IT!, Let's hit." Ted Williams

#323 Nigel Tufnel

Nigel Tufnel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:54 AM

Does OH even have an NFL section any more?  When I go there, all I see are MLB and NCAA.

• SBTarheel likes this

#324 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:54 AM

Fair enough, agree to disagree on that, and that's cool. I realize there are people who feel that way, and while I disagree, I absolutely respect that. 

But booing the "unity" stuff, and i saw many comments on Facebook and Twitter that the NFL putting "End Racism" in the end zone was "poltiical" to me was insane. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I could absolutely see the man running OH having an issue with those things as well. 

The poster Roll Tide - who also posted at OH - sent me a note the other day to tell me he was no longer posting at message boards.  Not at BSL because guys talk down to him.  Not at OH because they removed the Ravens / NFL section. 

• SBTarheel likes this

#325 SBTarheel

SBTarheel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,851 posts
  • LocationEldersburg, Md

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:58 AM

Ahh, well I guess that's one way to avoid the "issue". 

Thanks for the updates, fellas. 

@beginthebegin71

#326 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:58 AM

The poster Roll Tide - who also posted at OH - sent me a note the other day to tell me he was no longer posting at message boards.  Not at BSL because guys talk down to him.  Not at OH because they removed the Ravens / NFL section. 

OH - Still has the Ravens/ NFL Section, not sure what RT is talking about. I wonder if a lurker/guest doesnt see all the categories. 

Im sad to hear he had a bad experience here at BSL. So far, its been pretty tame, compare to OH and the dustups. LOL

• JeremyStrain likes this

#327 Nigel Tufnel

Nigel Tufnel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:31 AM

OH - Still has the Ravens/ NFL Section, not sure what RT is talking about. I wonder if a lurker/guest doesnt see all the categories. 

Im sad to hear he had a bad experience here at BSL. So far, its been pretty tame, compare to OH and the dustups. LOL

Weird.  I just logged in over there, and now I see the Hangout Club forum in addition to MLB and NCAA, but still no NBA or NFL.

#328 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,356 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:34 AM

The poster Roll Tide - who also posted at OH - sent me a note the other day to tell me he was no longer posting at message boards. Not at BSL because guys talk down to him. Not at OH because they removed the Ravens / NFL section.

So now where will the next Darnold > Lamar level hot take come from?!?

#329 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:46 AM

Weird.  I just logged in over there, and now I see the Hangout Club forum in addition to MLB and NCAA, but still no NBA or NFL.

Weird, I am over there lurking, but signed in, and I can see everything, Ravens / NFL / Washington, and the NBA is way down the page Along with Hockey under other.

#330 Nigel Tufnel

Nigel Tufnel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:51 AM

Weird, I am over there lurking, but signed in, and I can see everything, Ravens / NFL / Washington, and the NBA is way down the page Along with Hockey under other.

My membership is still active, but I haven't actually posted anything since 2016.  Maybe only more recent posters can see those forums?

#331 24fps

24fps
  • Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationBrentwood, TN

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:55 AM

I'm still a plus member there and I don't see any Ravens section.  A quick search showed a Ravens post dating back to August 14, but nothing after that.

#332 Nigel Tufnel

Nigel Tufnel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 12:06 PM

I'm still a plus member there and I don't see any Ravens section.  A quick search showed a Ravens post dating back to August 14, but nothing after that.

Oh, I see the problem.  Before you can get access to those sections, you need to send Tony a picture of your Confederate flag.

• SBTarheel, JeremyStrain, mweb08 and 1 other like this

#333 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 12:13 PM

I see posts after 14 Aug, but nothing after 9/9

#334 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 12:15 PM

only a very small number of posters are logged in right now. not anywhere close to what there used to be.

#335 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,465 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 16 September 2020 - 12:18 PM

No disrespect to our other Bama poster, but that's to be expected from an Alabama fan (War Eagle, mofo's!). But anyway, that's some serious weak A S to take your ball and go home because you can't handle that people remember your absolutely ridiculous hot take on Darnold vs. Lamar. Good riddance, my goodness.

• 1970 likes this

#336 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,234 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 16 September 2020 - 01:02 PM

Let's keep this thread to OH talk, guys.

• JeremyStrain likes this

#337 24fps

24fps
  • Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationBrentwood, TN

Posted 16 September 2020 - 01:07 PM

Oh, I see the problem.  Before you can get access to those sections, you need to send Tony a picture of your Confederate flag.

No Confederate flag, but do you think the statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest in my backyard would work?

Kidding, kidding...

I remain baffled at the response over there in regard to professional sports recognizing certain unfortunate realities in our society.  IMO healthy societies evolve, even if sometimes it takes too long.

• SBTarheel, You Play to Win the Game and Nigel Tufnel like this

#338 russsnyder

russsnyder

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:45 PM

Does OH even have an NFL section any more?  When I go there, all I see are MLB and NCAA.

I don't think they do.

#339 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 07:45 AM

Maybe BSL needs to spin off another thread, so we can go back to belittling Tony.  :)

• russsnyder likes this

#340 russsnyder

russsnyder

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:37 AM

Maybe BSL needs to spin off another thread, so we can go back to belittling Tony.  :)

Oh, I forgot.

Tony is still a jerk!

Thanks for reminding me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=