#201 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,661 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:05 PM

Well, this isn't that helpful.  I guess he's agreeing with me?

Tom
1:23
Hey Keith, right before the Bundy trade, I saw posts from multiple people about how the O's completely mishandled him.  Do you agree, and where do you think they went wrong?  Converting him to a starter in mid-2016 after he'd missed 3 years with injuries?

Keith Law
1:23
I have been banging that drum for at least four years now.

I really don't see how Bundy was mishandled.

Law's opinion, really means nothing to me.  I think he is a legend in his own mind.

@mikeghg

#202 Nigel Tufnel

Nigel Tufnel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:09 PM

I really don't see how Bundy was mishandled.

Law's opinion, really means nothing to me.  I think he is a legend in his own mind.

It wasn't just Law, though.  I read where a few other analysts said the same thing about Bundy being mishandled leading up to the trade, and I was trying to figure out what they had an issue with.  I didn't really think he'd been mishandled, either, so it kind of surprised me.

#203 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,661 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:30 PM

It wasn't just Law, though.  I read where a few other analysts said the same thing about Bundy being mishandled leading up to the trade, and I was trying to figure out what they had an issue with.  I didn't really think he'd been mishandled, either, so it kind of surprised me.

Yea, I know.  The Orioles do a lot wrong, a ton wrong, but mistreating Bundy, was IMO, not one.

@mikeghg

#204 Nigel Tufnel

Nigel Tufnel

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:42 PM

Yeah, what's that quote - nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public?  It's probably safe to say the same thing about the O's ability to develop pitching during that time frame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=