Oh my Gosh Dematha takes a KR back for a game winning TD

#42 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:05 PM

Instant Classic Gonzaga wins on a HailMary they were destined Williams is legit as they come WOW
  • bob12345 likes this

#43 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:17 PM

If there’s a football God anywhere he just made a stop at Catholic University congrats to Gonzaga that shat I just watched was legendary

#44 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:19 PM

Damn. That game was crazy.

#45 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:40 PM

Amazing end.

#46 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:33 AM

Wow!!

#47 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:05 PM

Glad Gonzaga didn't say they didn't want to play SJC and Dem because they had to many kids with offers or they were to big, talented and transferred in. Instead they lined it up and shocked the DMV area with 2 wins in games they were said to be the underdog. Also 1 of only 2 teams in Maryland to line it up with SFA.

Much Respect Gonzaga you are the champs because you competed to the very end.

#48 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:08 PM

Glad Gonzaga didn't say they didn't want to play SJC and Dem because they had to many kids with offers or they were to big, talented and transferred in. Instead they lined it up and shocked the DMV area with 2 wins in games they were said to be the underdog. Also 1 of only 2 teams in Maryland to line it up with SFA.

Well it’s a rule around poaching kids from conference schools that’s in place. So that’s that. Folks over there real bitter. Sucks when folks don’t let you skirt and bastardize norms

#49 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:11 PM

Y’all the United Canadian champs Tragic now get off Gonzaga jock they are real champions unlike y’all

#50 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:16 PM

Well it’s a rule around poaching kids from conference schools that’s in place. So that’s that. Folks over there real bitter. Sucks when folks don’t let you skirt and bastardize norms

why would we be bitter, when we have kids getting scholarships, won the MIAA A Conference for the 3rd year in a row, ranked in the top 10 nationally and play in an end of season bowl game.

You're right we're real bittrr. LmboπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#51 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:18 PM

Y’all the United Canadian champs Tragic now get off Gonzaga jock they are real champions unlike y’all

Not on anything because Gonzaga will tell you who's the best squad in Maryland is. Just giving them props for not forfeiting games. Btw we would beat your son school in a game. LMBO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Stop it Kevin Frye you doing to much!!!

#52 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:25 PM

why would we be bitter, when we have kids getting scholarships, won the MIAA A Conference for the 3rd year in a row, ranked in the top 10 nationally and play in an end of season bowl game.

Every school has kids getting scholarships Tragic where have you been by the way some schools have kids in the league as well so that shat you talking is stupid see you squirrel brain can’t comprhend that this thing is bigger than a plastic trophy

Like the kids say at games SAT SCORES πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#53 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:28 PM

Every school has kids getting scholarships Tragic where have you been by the way some schools have kids in the league as well so that shat you talking is stupid see you squirrel brain can’t comprhend that this thing is bigger than a plastic trophy

Like the kids say at games SAT SCORES πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Every senior that played on our team last year is in college. And I bet you we lead the area again this year. Btw they all qualify to play as freshmen. So what are we laughing about again. I realize now that maybe your kid/kids are not SFA material but that don't give you the right to hate on the ones that are. Ijs that's a female trait. LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#54 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:30 PM

Then why do y’all even care. We’ve moved on. Have fun with not playing Maryland schools that matter.

#55 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:32 PM

Every senior that played on our team last year is in college. And I bet you we lead the area again this year. Btw they all qualify to play as freshmen. So what are we laughing about again. I realize now that maybe your kid/kids are not SFA material but that don't give you the right to hate on the ones that are. Ijs that's a female trait. LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Easy to qualify with rigged scores see Tragic your new to this I’m true to this I know the workings of a lot of things you just got a job nobody wanted

#56 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:33 PM

Then why do y’all even care. We’ve moved on. Have fun with not playing Maryland schools that matter.

The ones that didn't play matter? Wow I've heard it all. You must like participation trophies. LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#57 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:34 PM

Easy to qualify with rigged scores see Tragic your new to this I’m true to this I know the workings of a lot of things you just got a job nobody wanted

I know, I know. Like the D4 job you got. Stop it Kevin Frye I'm on to you. LlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#58 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:39 PM

The ones that didn't play matter? Wow I've heard it all. You must like participation trophies. LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You like any trophy and free meals

#59 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:43 PM

You like any trophy and free meals

You right because I live in a box house and part of the squeegee crew Kevin Frye. So free meals is what I need. LlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
In other news Kevin Frye known as Gooch has applied to be PR rep for SFA football. God bless America

#60 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:41 AM

You right because I live in a box house and part of the squeegee crew Kevin Frye. So free meals is what I need. LlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
In other news Kevin Frye known as Gooch has applied to be PR rep for SFA football. God bless America

Nah Tragic I’ll leave that to you the Rev Do Right and the donut 🍩 crew and by the way get my name right it’s Gooch can’t you tell I’m gone kick your ball over the fence every time to step on my yard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=