DC Football

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#21 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:05 PM

On a serious note the school has to provide counseling for the victims because the mental strain of this embarrassment could cause one of those kids to go postal

Damn straight on that. And the perpetrators are one snap away from doing something crazy too. These kids are watching way to much demented shat on snap, IG, etc. I can’t even believe this.

#22 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:06 PM

Oh no thats gonna get edited,I already said that and it disappeared

oops I shouldn’t have said that huh but it’s the truth

#23 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:06 PM

Damn straight on that. And the perpetrators are one snap away from doing something crazy too. These kids are watching way to much demented shat on snap, IG, etc. I can’t even believe this.

The perpetrators already did some crazy stuff

#24 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:26 PM

The School System will be paying for much more than counseling. Again, when the facts around the whole incident become public, everyone will understand.

BTW, one media outlet says the police report claims this to be a long standing tradition, yet another states the perps claimed they were acting out a scene from a movie.

The Police Reports are sealed, as this involves minors and sexual assault.

#25 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:29 PM

I call BS Oldtime seriously they trying to sweep this under the rug lord knows if this were Dunbar or SF the media would be all over this

It’s National News. USA Today even had a big article about it. Damascus has never had so many news teams in the town as there are now. They are trying to interview anyone that will talk to them. Hardly being swept under the carpet.

#26 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,144 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:30 PM

On a serious note the school has to provide counseling for the victims because the mental strain of this embarrassment could cause one of those kids to go postal

Agreed, there should be counseling provided to the victims.

#27 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,144 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:33 PM

Jake Funk (Terps RB) went to Damascus and is quoted as saying ,"Nobody knows the program better than I do and there is no history of hazing."

#28 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:38 PM

I guess we will find out.

#29 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 08:28 PM

Let’s not forget an it hit close to home, but what happened to Dunbar when this went down. It wasn’t broomsticks but toothbrushes an some other shit that was down right foul. I seem to remember the parents protesting for the program.

#30 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 07:54 AM

NM

#31 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 08:50 AM

Let’s not forget an it hit close to home, but what happened to Dunbar when this went down. It wasn’t broomsticks but toothbrushes an some other shit that was down right foul. I seem to remember the parents protesting for the program.

Wrong! News reports stated the parents and players protesting the removal of Smith and also of a Judge’s order to reinstate the Dunbar HC. The Dunbar incident was no where close to being as serious as the case at Damascus. No sexual assault was ever mentioned on tv news or in the newspapers.

https://www.google.c...-story,amp.html

https://www.google.c...llegations/amp/

#32 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:13 AM

Wrong! News reports stated the parents and players protesting the removal of Smith and also of a Judge’s order to reinstate the Dunbar HC. The Dunbar incident was no where close to being as serious as the case at Damascus. No sexual assault was ever mentioned on tv news or in the newspapers.

https://www.google.c...-story,amp.html

https://www.google.c...llegations/amp/

Have you ever asked yourself why nothing ever came out but the coach was suspended for a year an reasigned? Like I said toothbrushes not broom sticks.

#33 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:33 AM

Have you ever asked yourself why nothing ever came out but the coach was suspended for a year an reasigned? Like I said toothbrushes not broom sticks.

I read your post wrong about the parents. Please understand that I I’m not advocating for any coaches at Damascus to lose their jobs. Kids are very good at keeping things a secret from parents, teachers and coaches. I am saying that the offending players need to be sentenced to the maximum limits of the law, preferably as adults. Sexual assault is no laughing matter and those players’ punishment should serve as a deterrent for HS athletes all over the state of Maryland.

#34 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:07 PM

I read your post wrong about the parents. Please understand that I I’m not advocating for any coaches at Damascus to lose their jobs. Kids are very good at keeping things a secret from parents, teachers and coaches. I am saying that the offending players need to be sentenced to the maximum limits of the law, preferably as adults. Sexual assault is no laughing matter and those players’ punishment should serve as a deterrents for HS athletes all over the state of Maryland.

Spot on Guru

#35 Rm7

Rm7
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:21 PM

I read your post wrong about the parents. Please understand that I I’m not advocating for any coaches at Damascus to lose their jobs. Kids are very good at keeping things a secret from parents, teachers and coaches. I am saying that the offending players need to be sentenced to the maximum limits of the law, preferably as adults. Sexual assault is no laughing matter and those players’ punishment should serve as a deterrent for HS athletes all over the state of Maryland.

Now we're on the page.  

#36 mlf1886

mlf1886
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:25 PM

That kid is scarred for life and may have some serious physical pain around the backside. What concerns me is that the broom stayed in the locker room according to the article?

The attackers might have had it done to them if it is a tradition and they will also need to be prosecuted. This is a crazy tradition because how do you convince teammates to rape someone. Mentally disturbing and why would you want to pull down a man's pants and shovel a broom up the ass. 

They're probably picking on someone they suspect as weak. I doubt they tried that with their All-american D-Lineman. I hope we get Justice for the victims and severe punishment for those who did it. 

#37 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:59 PM

The guy who called Hellams overrated should stick his head in a toilet and flush it that kids legit on both sides of the ball

#38 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:15 PM

Dematha up 33-21 in the 4th. Hellams is an animal and Lloyd is best RB in MD.

#39 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:31 PM

Dematha up 33-21 in the 4th. Hellams is an animal and Lloyd is best RB in MD.

I agree but Lloyd stays nicked up to much for me I like the junior at GC and C Hall and SF

#40 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:54 PM

Caleb Williams the best QB in the DMV out of any class

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=