Calvert Hall

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 09:33 AM

You may be right but replacing that d line will be key to y’all success next year besides SF SJC your d line is as good as anybody in the state

SJC Dline might be one of the best if not the best in the country next year.  

#42 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 09:37 AM

I qualified that CHC will face the Gaels at home in 2019. I’ll add that the SO QB will have several games experience as a starter as opposed to going up against MSJ with a half of football under his belt. Wax is very good at LB but Tucker is just as good or better at the RB position.

No I agree with you I think it’s gonna be a great game. One of those two teams in my opinion wins the league this year and next year.

#43 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:12 AM

No I agree with you I think it’s gonna be a great game. One of those two teams in my opinion wins the league this year and next year.

The league has already been won, by SFA. Sucks for those teams, because they could have had a league title. But it’s partly their fault. This is an exhibition season.

#44 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:30 AM

The league has already been won, by SFA. Sucks for those teams, because they could have had a league title. But it’s partly their fault. This is an exhibition season.

Sounds like a new league is being created and MIAA poor leadership may have shot themselves in the foot by awarding a paper title to SFA. Watch how MIAA leadership comes begging for 2-3 teams to come back in a year or 2 but it may be too late. If MSJ beats Spalding then everyone is crowning them MIAA Champs in 2018. If they lose to Spalding and CHC beats MCD then it’s a 3 way tie. Etc Etc. Bottom line is MSJ can lock it up with win over Spalding.

#45 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:41 AM

Sounds like a new league is being created and MIAA poor leadership may have shot themselves in the foot by awarding a paper title to SFA. Watch how MIAA leadership comes begging for 2-3 teams to come back in a year or 2 but it may be too late. If MSJ beats Spalding then everyone is crowning them MIAA Champs in 2018. If they lose to Spalding and CHC beats MCD then it’s a 3 way tie. Etc Etc. Bottom line is MSJ can lock it up with win over Spalding.

SFA has more violations coming up that might put there "title" in jeopardy.   

#46 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:43 AM

SFA has more violations coming up that might put there "title" in jeopardy.

Again

#47 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:45 AM

Come on more allegations 🤦🏾‍♂️ It don’t matter Lee Dove is a fraud and inept to run a expresso machine as well as a league

#48 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:45 AM

Again

Yea heard same thing and rumors that something bad happened over there also

#49 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 11:17 AM

Come on more allegations ‍♂ It don’t matter Lee Dove is a fraud and inept to run a expresso machine as well as a league

The schools are going after Lee Dove 

#50 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 11:21 AM

I also heard a rumor that there are schoolgirls disguised as men hating on a high school football team.

I dont have time today...but will make some if necessary. Yall are tired of talking about SF...but your hate wont let you stop. Hilarious! Sad!

#51 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 11:26 AM

I also heard a rumor that there are schoolgirls disguised as men hating on a high school football team.

I dont have time today...but will make some if necessary. Yall are tired of talking about SF...but your hate wont let you stop. Hilarious! Sad!

I hear ya popzilla, dam shame you guys keep F*&*%$^@ up and put everything 2nd to winning.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=