#81 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:55 PM

I'd be shocked if Mallet brought anything more than a 4th.

I'd be shocked if he brought more than a 6th.

Also wouldn't be surprised if the Ravens take a QB in this draft. Cardale Jones?

#82 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,699 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

I'd be shocked if he brought more than a 6th.

Also wouldn't be surprised if the Ravens take a QB in this draft. Cardale Jones?

They could. They have the picks to do so, even with Mallet being under contract.  A flier on Jones or Kevin Hogan wouldn't the worst thing.

#83 DJ MC

DJ MC

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,680 posts
  • LocationBeautiful Bel Air, MD

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:11 PM

Drew Magary's Draft-Day Jamberoo: The NFL’s Desperation For Quarterbacks Is Destroying Quarterbacks

@DJ_McCann

#84 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:29 PM

How far is Cardale Jones going to fall now? I haven't heard much about him at all. I figured he'd take a 3rd, but I guess if we have all of our 4ths, why not. 

Also, where is Braxton Miller mocking these days? Is he someone that's still a 2nd round target for the Ravens or has he slipped past that? 

I'm way behind on how guys are being ranked outside of the top 10 or so. 

#85 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:39 PM

Anyway, back to the draft.

Who would you dread falling into the Steelers lap?

Alexander

#86 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:46 PM

I'm still sticking to Ramsey, Elliott, and Tunsil being the 3 guys that go ahead of us. If that's the case I think we will go Buckner or Stanley.

#87 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:46 PM

How far is Cardale Jones going to fall now? I haven't heard much about him at all. I figured he'd take a 3rd, but I guess if we have all of our 4ths, why not. 

Also, where is Braxton Miller mocking these days? Is he someone that's still a 2nd round target for the Ravens or has he slipped past that? 
I'm way behind on how guys are being ranked outside of the top 10 or so. 

What about this guy n the 4th ?

http://insider.espn....92/dak-prescott
Roll Tide

#88 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:47 PM

I'm still sticking to Ramsey, Elliott, and Tunsil being the 3 guys that go ahead of us. If that's the case I think we will go Buckner or Stanley.

3 Stanley
4 Elliott
5 Jack
Roll Tide

#89 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:48 PM

3 Stanley
4 Elliott
5 Jack

I sense Jac is going to trade out.

#90 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:52 PM

Rob is right that both Ts still may go in the top 5. The second most likely scenario IMO is Tunsil/Stanley to SD. Ramsey to Dal. Tunsil/Stanleyt at 5.

The one thing I'm most certain of, which isn't saying much, is that Dal will draft Ramsey or Elliott.

#91 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:54 PM

Rob is right that both Ts still may go in the top 5. The second most likely scenario IMO is Tunsil/Stanley to SD. Ramsey to Dal. Tunsil/Stanleyt at 5.

The one thing I'm most certain of, which isn't saying much, is that Dal will draft Ramsey or Elliott.

I think Dallas could trade out too. If they really want Elliott and don't think Ramsey is worth #4 they should get good value and still get there guy. 

If SD takes Stanley, I'm going to be jumping for joy!

• Roll Tide likes this

#92 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:59 PM

I think Dallas could trade out too. If they really want Elliott and don't think Ramsey is worth #4 they should get good value and still get there guy.

If SD takes Stanley, I'm going to be jumping for joy!

I think Dal is afraid they couldn't move below the Ravens and still get Elliott. If they want Elliott they'll take him at 4.

SD is the wildcard here that'll set everything else in motion. Do they go T, Ramsey, or were the Buckner rumors correct

#93 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:03 PM

I just don't see the Ravens are going to take Elliott...

Plus if they think Jac takes Tunsil or trades and the Ravens have a shot at Ramsey, they know they'll be OK to get him. 

I don't know...seems to make perfect sense to me if the Ravens love Ramsey to trade up to #4 to get him if the price is right in a win win for the Cowboys and Ravens. 

#94 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:07 PM

If Dallas stays at 4, I agree

#95 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:08 PM

Obviously, you have to be comfortable with whoever is 2nd on your board. Hypothetically, Dal trades 4 to Baltimore and they really like Elliott. They have to be comfortable with Bosa or Buckner knowing a team like Chi or Mia might be working a trade with Jac to get Elliott.

I think Elliott is very much in play at 6 if he gets there. Not only could I see the Ravens drafting him, I see other teams interested in moving up ahead of Cle to get him. I think Cle takes him at 8 should he get there.

#96 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,301 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:08 PM

I sense Jac is going to trade out.

If Tunsil drops to 5, I think that's a real possibility.

#97 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:09 PM

I just don't see the Ravens are going to take Elliott...

Plus if they think Jac takes Tunsil or trades and the Ravens have a shot at Ramsey, they know they'll be OK to get him.

I don't know...seems to make perfect sense to me if the Ravens love Ramsey to trade up to #4 to get him if the price is right in a win win for the Cowboys and Ravens.

This is what I have been saying.

If Dallas values Ramsey and Elliott the same, take the extra picks and draft Elliott. Of course, someone could trade up to 5 but if they do, it would be for one of the tackles.

#98 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:09 PM

Could Miami be looking to move up to take Elliott.

Fair value would be their 1st and 3rd and next years 3rd ...thoughts?
Roll Tide

#99 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,301 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:10 PM

Obviously, you have to be comfortable with whoever is 2nd on your board. Hypothetically, Dal trades 4 to Baltimore and they really like Elliott. They have to be comfortable with Bosa or Buckner knowing a team like Chi or Mia might be working a trade with Jac to get Elliott.

I think Elliott is very much in play at 6 if he gets there. Not only could I see the Ravens drafting him, I see other teams interested in moving up ahead of Cle to get him. I think Cle takes him at 8 should he get there.

I'll be very surprised if Elliott escapes the top 10. I still can't see SD not selecting Ramsey or Tunsil.

#100 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:10 PM

This is what I have been saying.

If Dallas values Ramsey and Elliott the same, take the extra picks and draft Elliott. Of course, someone could trade up to 5 but if they do, it would be for one of the tackles.

Right but this still requires SD not to take him. I think they very well could...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)

Our Sponsors

width=