@fuzydunlop

#122 BSLMikeLowe

BSLMikeLowe

CFB Analyst

• Moderators
  • 19,394 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:37 AM

OregonLive: Experts think they've finally solved the mystery of the doomed Malaysia Airlines flight.

All but one of the 239 people on the doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 had probably been unconscious - incapacitated by the sudden depressurization of the Boeing 777 - and had no way of knowing that they were on an hours-long, meandering path to their deaths.

#123 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,553 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:25 AM

I think that’s the most logical scenario, thought it since the start when they found what was on his flight simulator. So sad that someone would take that many people with him.
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#124 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,553 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 11:10 AM

https://www.theatlan...irlines/590653/

Good article that uses all the evidence collected over the last 5 years and applies it to the likeliest scenario that we knew all along: That the captain intentionally took control of the plane and depressurized the cabin to kill the passengers and eventually, himself.

The story about the American who became interested in the case and found a majority of the wreckage around the Indian Ocean is fascinating.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#125 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 09 March 2023 - 11:20 AM

Netflix 3 part series on this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=