#261 DJ MC

DJ MC

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,680 posts
  • LocationBeautiful Bel Air, MD

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:35 PM

Be honest: Chris paid you guys to do this because of the Orioles game.
@DJ_McCann

#262 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:39 PM

Ricker has obviously put you up to this nonsense. Ricker, give Nickle all the likes!

IM not the only one who sees it with you and James. You begrudgingly criticize him at times. It's rare and it's only when it is obvious.  You are so measured and thoughtful about so many things. LBJ isn't one of them. 

Who else sees it? Pedro just said it was stupid. I am biased, but not nearly to your level, and the MJ comment is just dumb.

#263 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,544 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:44 PM

Ricker has obviously put you up to this nonsense. Ricker, give Nickle all the likes!

Lol... what are you on about?

#264 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:45 PM

I also initially offered the most mild response to this bump. Just sayin.

You also came at me first. 

"OK, Skip"

When the shoe fits. My point is I haven't said anything that's super pro LeBron here. I said something that is very well accepted. That's all. Somehow that led to one of your dumbest posts ever.

#265 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:46 PM

Lol... what are you on about?

Just making a joke since you said you wanted to see someone start a debate with me.

#266 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:04 PM

You started it. I just commented on Riley  sending another shot at James. I said nothing that was dumb. You just have a stick up your ass about LBJ. So sensitive on the the subject. 

#267 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:12 PM

You started it. I just commented on Riley  sending another shot at James. I said nothing that was dumb. You just have a stick up your ass about LBJ. So sensitive on the the subject. 

You love to talk about busting balls, well what do you think the Skip comment was? And I love how "you started it" is justification for a moronic statement. The Jordan comment can't be supported.

#268 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:21 PM

You love to talk about busting balls, well what do you think the Skip comment was? And I love how "you started it" is justification for a moronic statement. The Jordan comment can't be supported.

You're the one getting sensitive about the Jordan comment. It's not the first time you've called me Skip. It's cute and all,  but heaven forbid anyone bust your balls  about LBJ. 

#269 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:24 PM

You're the one getting sensitive about the Jordan comment. It's not the first time you've called me Skip. It's cute and all,  but heaven forbid anyone bust your balls  about LBJ. 

I'm not being sensitive, I'm just calling out your stupidity.

#270 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,544 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:26 PM

Just making a joke since you said you wanted to see someone start a debate with me.

Word. You've stepped it up since you retired from the show. Good work out of you.

Now, go call Cerrano an idiot for his 2012-13 MVP choice.

#271 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:26 PM

Whatever you say. 

#272 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:29 PM

Word. You've stepped it up since you retired from the show. Good work out of you.

Whoa whoa whoa.  Im the ying to his yang. I get the best out of "mweb".

#273 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:30 PM

Triple Crown!!!!:lol:

#274 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:31 PM

Whatever you say. 

Well justify it. I'm giving you an impossible task though so you mine as well stick with this answer.

#275 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:33 PM

Well justify it. I'm giving you an impossible task though so you mine as well stick with this answer.

LOL. You can't even let it die at "whatever you say". 

#276 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:37 PM

LOL. You can't even let it die at "whatever you say". 

LOL you can't even admit you said something really stupid and for some dumb reason stuck with it. The analogy didn't even make sense regardless of how much a fanboy you think I am.

#277 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:49 PM

LOL you can't even admit you said something really stupid and for some dumb reason stuck with it. The analogy didn't even make sense regardless of how much a fanboy you think I am.

It does relate. I've explained how you are measured and thoughtful about a lot of things. The Jordan thing being one of them. You're not measured when it comes to the James. You've admitted you're biased. You just don't realize how much. I get how that's the case. Let's stop with throwing out the word stupid and dumb. You've said that too many times now.

#278 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:52 PM

It does relate. I've explained how you are measured and thoughtful about a lot of things. The Jordan thing being one of them. You're not measured when it comes to the James. You've admitted you're biased. You just don't realize how much. I get how that's the case. Let's stop with throwing out the word stupid and dumb. You've said that too many times now.

Haven't said that enough times. It's really really really stupid man. I mean I can't believe you said it. That's how dumb it is.

#279 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:54 PM

Haven't said that enough times. It's really really really stupid man. I mean I can't believe you said it. That's how dumb it is.

ROFL. Seriously, I'm ROFL.

#280 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,387 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:02 PM

ROFL. Seriously, I'm ROFL.

Me too. Your stance here is hilarious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=