Draft Picks - In progress?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fan4life

fan4life
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

Have any of our picks started playing ball yet? Is there a Thread keeping links to their stats? Not all of them naturally, but perhaps the top 10?

#2 glenn__davis

glenn__davis

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,460 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

Of the top 10, I believe only Sisco (2nd round), Murphy (6th), Mancini (8th), Horacek (9th) and  Wynns (10th) have played so far.

Harvey, Hart and Heim I know are going to join the GCL club, I'd expect them all to begin playing shortly.  Haven't heard much about Tarpley or Seabrooke.

In VERY limited at bats, Sisco is off to a good start, the others haven't done much yet.  But obviously the results are pretty meaningless at this point.

#3 fan4life

fan4life
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

Of the top 10, I believe only Sisco (2nd round), Murphy (6th), Mancini (8th), Horacek (9th) and  Wynns (10th) have played so far.

Harvey, Hart and Heim I know are going to join the GCL club, I'd expect them all to begin playing shortly.  Haven't heard much about Tarpley or Seabrooke.

In VERY limited at bats, Sisco is off to a good start, the others haven't done much yet.  But obviously the results are pretty meaningless at this point.

Thanks for the info...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=