#241 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

Not a whole lot to say about this game, just one of those games -- they were better than us. It will happen, it's baseball.

@levineps

#242 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,238 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

Not a whole lot to say about this game, just one of those games -- they were better than us. It will happen, it's baseball.

Might be one of the first games of the season that this has happened. It feels like most of the O's other losses they've pissed away the lead somehow.

#243 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

Might be one of the first games of the season that this has happened. It feels like most of the O's other losses they've pissed away the lead somehow.

I concur, I think there was one other similar game this year but yeah we just couldn't get anything going. It wasn't like we were massacred either.

@levineps

#244 Adam Wolff

Adam Wolff

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,294 posts
  • LocationWaynesboro, PA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

I concur, I think there was one other similar game this year but yeah we just couldn't get anything going. It wasn't like we were massacred either.

Agree with you both. Speaks to how the team has played this month where we can only think of one or two instances that were like this. 

@AdamWolff

#245 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,979 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

Agree with you both. Speaks to how the team has played this month where we can only think of one or two instances that were like this. 

Yeah, it really is a fantastic sign that with few exceptions, we either win a game or feel like we should have.  Last year was more of a situation (at least through July) where all of our wins were sort of pulled-out-of-a-hat, how did we win those?, type of games.  This year it feels like we should win the game each night, and only if we screw something up or if the other team makes some big, timely plays does it get away. 

• Adam Wolff likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=