154 replies to this topic

#141 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,243 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

That's awesome.

I thought it'd be in the mid 30s. But that walkup crowd is incredible.

#142 Russ

Russ

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

That's awesome.
Yeah, it was even pretty chilly tonight. People love Earl though.

#143 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,534 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

I'd think Raffy was better... But them there's the roids... AGon also spent a ton of time in Petco. Tough call here. Going with Raffy though.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#144 Russ

Russ

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

That was strike 3.

#145 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,294 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

Probably didn't need to get Patton back up with a 5 run lead, and 2 outs to go.

#146 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 13,380 posts
  • LocationFormerly known as allstar1579

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Yeah I was completely expecting that though. With a nice day out, two games and the Earl ceremony, I figured a ton of people would come early and just buy tix for tonight and make it an all day thing.

I had some stuff to do in Fed Hill today, but glad I changed plans cause I can't imagine the craziness up there today.

@JeremyMStrain

#147 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,243 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

2 down.

#148 Russ

Russ

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

What a great day of baseball.
  • You Play to Win the Game likes this

#149 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,243 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

Good win. Get the sweep tomorrow.

They've won 4 of their last 5.

• BSLChrisStoner and You Play to Win the Game like this

#150 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

Yes, but they wouldn't stop hugging long enough for that to happen.

Wait,  Webber snuck into the foxhole???

I have to admit, I would go to a Hangout game to get the section 8 seats for $25. Awesome deal Tony got there for the members.

#151 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,534 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

Wait,  Webber snuck into the foxhole???

I have to admit, I would go to a Hangout game to get the section 8 seats for $25. Awesome deal Tony got there for the members.

No - Weber went with his girlfriend, and we met up before the game for a couple beers before he went to his seats. 

And section 8 was great, I definitely enjoyed it. Got to meet Frobby for the first time, who has always been one of my favorites.

#152 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

No - Weber went with his girlfriend, and we met up before the game for a couple beers before he went to his seats. 

And section 8 was great, I definitely enjoyed it. Got to meet Frobby for the first time, who has always been one of my favorites.

Oh damn. Webber sneaking into the foxhole or better yet TOny findind out about it had so much potential.

I just saw the thread over there and realized there was a Hangout Night.. Put two and two together when Chris asked about Webber and Tony earlier. I think I may know BroPhil and some of the people he went to the game with. May not be the right Phil ,but the names of his brothers match.

#153 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,534 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

Oh damn. Webber sneaking into the foxhole or better yet TOny findind out about it had so much potential.

I just saw the thread over there and realized there was a Hangout Night.. Put two and two together when Chris asked about Webber and Tony earlier. I think I may know BroPhil and some of the people he went to the game with. May not be the right Phil ,but the names of his brothers match.

Haha, that would have been interesting. I gotta tip my cap to Tony and everyone. They know I post here at BSL, but I didn't get any awkwardness or passive aggressiveness or anything like that. It was very cordial and relaxed.

#154 BSLMattJergensen

BSLMattJergensen

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

I took my son for the Dugout Club promotion that night. Due to the ridiculous traffic we were late to the game and when I got up to the window they said that the Dugout club tickets were sold out. I was able to get Standing Room tickets free of charge for my trouble. We bounced around to a few sections during the night and saw most of the game.

I've got a feeling that weekend games are going to be a hot ticket as long as the team stay competitive. It also means that I'll need to plan accordingly if I'm taking with the family to a game this year. The club is an incredible value for the money but I wonder if things will change over the years if the O's keep playing well.

#155 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

I took my son for the Dugout Club promotion that night. Due to the ridiculous traffic we were late to the game and when I got up to the window they said that the Dugout club tickets were sold out. I was able to get Standing Room tickets free of charge for my trouble. We bounced around to a few sections during the night and saw most of the game.

I've got a feeling that weekend games are going to be a hot ticket as long as the team stay competitive. It also means that I'll need to plan accordingly if I'm taking with the family to a game this year. The club is an incredible value for the money but I wonder if things will change over the years if the O's keep playing well.

That's very nice of the club to do that. I'd say the dugout club is a heck of a value, $20 for 10 games (if I read it correctly during the game yesterday).

@levineps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=