Photo

Forum Change (Have Questions? Ask Here.)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

#101 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,234 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:27 PM

When I press new content button its telling me there is no new content when people have made new posts. Have never had this issue before. Any suggestions?

If you're on your desktop, and click New Content, make sure that Forums and Content I have not read are both checked off on the left side of the screen. 

Sometimes I've had it where it's set on Members after you click on a person's profile.

• bnickle likes this

#102 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:37 PM

Is there a URL you could provide for the mobile site? I am constantly inadvertently clicking on "view full site", which I wish were lot harder to do, and then it throws me tothe full site for 3ish days until it renders back to the mobile site finally. The full site on my phone is way more difficult to navigate.

#103 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,024 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:45 PM

Is there a URL you could provide for the mobile site? I am constantly inadvertently clicking on "view full site", which I wish were lot harder to do, and then it throws me tothe full site for 3ish days until it renders back to the mobile site finally. The full site on my phone is way more difficult to navigate.

It's the same URL... it's what's recognized by your cache after you click on view full.

If you want to go back to the mobile, clear your cache and it will revert.

• You Play to Win the Game likes this

#104 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:23 PM

It's the same URL... it's what's recognized by your cache after you click on view full.

If you want to go back to the mobile, clear your cache and it will revert.

That worked. Appreciate it.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=