42 replies to this topic

#41 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Just gonna say it. The sooner we clear out the rest of Gary's trash the better we will be.

I've been thinking that, but I didn't want to say it. Thank you.

PeShon is quickly becoming more dissapointing than Mosely. Dez Wells with 8 assists should be running the show out there. I mean, it took Howard until the 4th conference game to make a FG.

If we stand any chance against Duke, the turnovers need to subside, Len needs to be much more physical, guys need to find a way to get open looks and take advatage of them. Scoring more than 50 would be nice. Basically do everything they haven't done since the VA Tech game.
@BSLMikeRandall

#42 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,979 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

PeShon is quickly becoming more dissapointing than Mosely. Dez Wells with 8 assists should be running the show out there. I mean, it took Howard until the 4th conference game to make a FG.

Pe'shon isn't very similar to Mosley, IMO.

Mosley was average, down from good his sophomore year and should have been good to possibly great his junior or senior year. He was a solid ACC starter that we were a bit disappointed never quite reached the 2nd-team All-ACC potential he had. He's more in the Terence Morris mold (though Morris reached a higher peak and had much higher upside, as evidenced by him getting his stuff together and having a decent NBA career).

Pe'shon is a guy that we thought could be average, and instead is borderline unplayable. Especially after his injuries sapped what limited athleticism he had to begin with, expectations of Howard being anything more than passable weren't realistic. He's a guy that at best could have been a bottom tier ACC starting PG. In reality, he's turned into a guy who should be your 3rd guard off the bench (not 3rd guard, 3rd reserve guard) playing a handful of minutes a game max.

#43 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

I just mean they both received high praise coming out of high school. Mosley a littler higher of course, but Howard was no slouch. Oak Hill was one of the top schools in the country. But I agree with you
@BSLMikeRandall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=