You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Well, it was nice knowing you Lance.

:lol: Just be prepared for the wrath of BNick... them there fighting words (RE: Flacco).

#4 LanceRinker

LanceRinker

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Well, it was nice knowing you Lance.

:lol: Just be prepared for the wrath of BNick... them there fighting words (RE: Flacco).

Oh every response I make will be of the video variety on this topic. 8-)

#5 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Whether its on youtube or not, unintelligent rants are still annoying. :)

#6 LanceRinker

LanceRinker

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

Whether its on youtube or not, unintelligent rants are still annoying. :)

I used "facts" to back up my video. Alright. Pure. Mostly adulterated. FACT!

#7 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

I used "facts" to back up my video. Alright. Pure. Mostly adulterated. FACT!

No offense but I don't need to listen to it to know that's bs or they are facts based on things you don't know much about.(ie, blame joe without looking at whats going on around him)

Reading what Rick has said basically tells me that.

#8 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

I will say, this is the one week every 4 years that i'll root against the Redskins. I refuse to be sucked into the whole fake Baltimore/Washington rivalry. Hating the Steelers, Yankees, Red Sox, Penguins, Duke and soon to be Indiana is enough for me.

#9 LanceRinker

LanceRinker

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

No offense but I don't need to listen to it to know that's bs or they are facts based on things you don't know much about.(ie, blame joe without looking at whats going on around him)

Reading what Rick has said basically tells me that.

If there's one thing you guys take serious it's your Ravens. Clearly Flacco isn't the problem - this is just me pushing buttons.

...it's working...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#10 LanceRinker

LanceRinker

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

I will say, this is the one week every 4 years that i'll root against the Redskins. I refuse to be sucked into the whole fake Baltimore/Washington rivalry. Hating the Steelers, Yankees, Red Sox, Penguins, Duke and soon to be Indiana is enough for me.

Yeah, I actually like the Ravens (when they're not playing the Skins).

The Skins really have to beat the Ravens to keep their playoff hopes alive. That and we need you guys to handle the Giants when you play them.

#11 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

The Redskins aren't even a blip on my radar...don't care about their existence.

#12 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

If there's one thing you guys take serious it's your Ravens. Clearly Flacco isn't the problem - this is just me pushing buttons.

...it's working...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its poor knowledge that pushes my buttons. :D ;)

#13 LanceRinker

LanceRinker

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

Its poor knowledge that pushes my buttons. :D ;)

ha. Don't make me put on my shades and record another "fact" based video.

#14 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,973 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

I think Flacco, Cameron, and Ray Rice are all moot points for this week's game. It's all going to come down to our defense. If we play awful like last week (giving up 20+ points to Charlie Batch counts as awful), we'll lose, and badly. If they play good like the three or so games prior, we'll win, and comfortably.

I'll be pretty surprised if this is a 3-point game. I think the Ravens either wake up and take care of business and win by a TD or more, or the defense struggles, RG3 goes crazy, and the Ravens lose by a TD or more.

#15 LanceRinker

LanceRinker

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

I think Flacco, Cameron, and Ray Rice are all moot points for this week's game. It's all going to come down to our defense. If we play awful like last week (giving up 20+ points to Charlie Batch counts as awful), we'll lose, and badly. If they play good like the three or so games prior, we'll win, and comfortably.

I'll be pretty surprised if this is a 3-point game. I think the Ravens either wake up and take care of business and win by a TD or more, or the defense struggles, RG3 goes crazy, and the Ravens lose by a TD or more.

As opposed to focusing so much on RG3, obviously he can light you up through the air or ground, but the Ravens really need to shut the Skins running game down with Alfred Morris. Our rookie back has been solid and will fight for every single yard - he doesn't go down easy.

If the Ravens can do that then they make the Skins pretty 1 dimensional, thus giving them a better shot of jumping out ahead or keeping it close.

#16 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

Its because we need to control the ball and keep it out of RG3's hands, that saying those 3 are moot points is wrong.

#17 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

Its because we need to control the ball and keep it out of RG3's hands, that saying those 3 are moot points is wrong.

Absolutely. This is a game where you need to keep the opposing offense on the sidelines. They're hot right now and are dangerous. Of course, ball control will serve you well in every game, but this game especially it's very critical. With the run defense being solid for the Skins, the Ravens need to exploit the screen/dump off's as an extension of their run game this week.

#18 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,524 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

The Redskins aren't even a blip on my radar...don't care about their existence.

Yeah, they'd be just another team to me too, except I live in Montgomery County and am surrounded by Skins fans and 106.7 The Fan.

#19 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 13,380 posts
  • LocationFormerly known as allstar1579

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

Absolutely. This is a game where you need to keep the opposing offense on the sidelines. They're hot right now and are dangerous. Of course, ball control will serve you well in every game, but this game especially it's very critical. With the run defense being solid for the Skins, the Ravens need to exploit the screen/dump off's as an extension of their run game this week.

That's where you'll get in trouble, that's the strength of our defense. It's over the LB in the spot in front of the secondary is our weak spot. TE's eat us up. The run defense is strong too, but the pass D is garbage as long as you don't let Hall jump routes on you.
@JeremyMStrain

#20 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

Gbh0I0ZSXf8

How did you miss the casting call for the Beltway commercial?
@levineps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=