23 replies to this topic

#21 ravens8589

ravens8589

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

Slightly off-topic, but that great showing against Kentucky is starting to lose its luster.

In a sense, yes, but because of who it is, it will still be considered a good showing a play a factor. The stage in which it took place makes a difference and I think that gets taken into account. I think if they played again, Maryland wins.
@Langley486

#22 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

In a sense, yes, but because of who it is, it will still be considered a good showing a play a factor. The stage in which it took place makes a difference and I think that gets taken into account. I think if they played again, Maryland wins.

I agree, and I think Maryland showed that UK can be had this year.

Maryland clearly tried too hard in the first half and when they settled down they badly outplayed Kentucky.

The question is if Maryland wins today, do they break the Top 25, as they should and are they ranked ahead of the Wildcats.
@mikeghg

#23 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,026 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

Maryland ends the 1st half vs. George Mason with a 4 point lead. Wells scored 15 points, scoring inside and out. He did have several unforced turnovers though.

#24 ravens8589

ravens8589

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

Maryland ends the 1st half vs. George Mason with a 4 point lead. Wells scored 15 points, scoring inside and out. He did have several unforced turnovers though.

Safe to say he was a good get right???? hahaha but once again, Maryland has shown to be a lot better in the second half, so I expect much of the same.
@Langley486

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=