64 replies to this topic

#61 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,970 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 28 May 2024 - 12:00 AM

He should get at least until Kremer comes back to see if they can get anything cooking with him. Not a great intro lol.

• Mike B likes this

#62 russsnyder

russsnyder

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,722 posts

Posted 28 May 2024 - 04:27 AM

I don't think they will be giving up on him after 1 outing. He's literally the last arm out there for awhile. Would take a pretty swing and some consistency to get into a medium lev spots. June is tough though so they can't give a lot of leash with anyone.

I agree.

The leash will be short, however, not one outing short. The Orioles new they were getting Fuji Mach II.
<p>"F IT!, Let's hit." Ted Williams

#63 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 28 May 2024 - 08:02 AM

I just re-watched this game from the NESN perspective and they were pretty glowing about the Orioles. They mostly pointed out how they play the game with fundamentals and do the right things all the time. They were understandably hard on the Sox about the little things that caused the first few runs. Good to see opposing announcers appreciate the O’s style a play, clearly they don’t read some of the posts on this site.
  • Mike B likes this

#64 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,771 posts

Posted 28 May 2024 - 08:17 AM

I watched some of the White Sox series from the White Sox perspective. They couldn't get over how amazing the O's are, and how much of a genius Hyde is.

#65 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,825 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 28 May 2024 - 09:43 AM

I am amazed at how some just miss what a good place this team is in.  Baseball is an incredibly hard game, and players fail more than they succeed.but this team is good.  IMO, the player criticism and manager bashing is far past what is fair.

I go to a lot of games and occasionally talk to fans of other teams.  Almost without fail, they marvel at how well the Orioles play the game and how fast they have turned things around. 

• 1970 and russsnyder like this
@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=