Colton Cowser LF

#3 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,689 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 02:34 PM

Oh my God, the amount of Yankee fans bitching and moaning about the great wall of Baltimore is absolutely nauseating! What a freaking bunch of crybabies.

#4 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,148 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 02:42 PM

Oh my God, the amount of Yankee fans bitching and moaning about the great wall of Baltimore is absolutely nauseating! What a freaking bunch of crybabies.

I hate it, too, or at least strongly preferred the aesthetics of the old configuration. But Yankee tears do taste delicious so I'll enjoy it this week!
  • Hooded Viper likes this

#5 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,363 posts

They should have a conversation with their grandparents about how the original Yankee Stadium was 415 ft. to straight away left field and 457 ft. to left center.

#6 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,636 posts

Im sure its not cool though to bitch about how ridiculously short it is in RF at their stadium. Entilted asshats.
  • BSLChrisStoner, Hooded Viper and BSLSteveBirrer like this

#7 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,636 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 03:52 PM

Im not saying to throw at Soto or Judge tonight but there needs to be some inside cheese. Yanks hit Gunnar last night. I get it. Got to pitch inside. Cant get arms extended, etc etc. I dont want to hear bitching if one of our guys goes with the same strategy and one gets a little too far inside. We arent gonna play this game of if you cant pitch inside dont try. You started the pitching inside/ backing guys off the plate stuff. I will be pretty disappointed if we dont go in hard to one of their two guys.

#8 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,723 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 03:58 PM

Entitled d-bags.
  • Hooded Viper likes this
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#9 BSLSteveBirrer

BSLSteveBirrer

Soccer Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,484 posts
  • LocationMS and ID

Posted 30 April 2024 - 04:06 PM

Im not saying to throw at Soto or Judge tonight but there needs to be some inside cheese. Yanks hit Gunnar last night. I get it. Got to pitch inside. Cant get arms extended, etc etc. I dont want to hear bitching if one of our guys goes with the same strategy and one gets a little too far inside. We arent gonna play this game of if you cant pitch inside dont try. You started the pitching inside/ backing guys off the plate stuff. I will be pretty disappointed if we dont go in hard to one of their two guys.

I'll be shocked if we go inside. Don't think that's in Hyde's playbook just like calling out the umps isn't.

#10 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,554 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 April 2024 - 04:20 PM

F the Yankees and their fans. Only a matter of time until they fall back to earth.

#11 JoyinMudville

JoyinMudville

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 04:38 PM

Who came into last night expecting O's pitching to shut out the Yanks?

Might be the biggest win so far this season

#12 JoyinMudville

JoyinMudville

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 04:39 PM

I wasn't able to watch the first five innings. Were there several Yankee long fly balls to deep left last night or is this just usual Yankee bitching?

#13 BSLSteveBirrer

BSLSteveBirrer

Soccer Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,484 posts
  • LocationMS and ID

Posted 30 April 2024 - 04:49 PM

Both teams hit in the same park. Its flat dumb to whine about the dimensions. 

#14 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 04:57 PM

I wasn't able to watch the first five innings. Were there several Yankee long fly balls to deep left last night or is this just usual Yankee bitching?

According to savant, Soto hit a single in the 3rd that was a HR in 9 parks, including Yankee Stadium. But it was a line shot off the scoreboard in RF. Volpe hit a flyout to left in the 5th that was a HR in 12 parks, but not Yankee Stadium, and it only went 357 feet. Cabrera hit a flyout to left in the 9th that was a HR in 6 parks, went 379 feet, not a HR Yankee Stadium. So maybe two balls were affected by the wall, but not really.

• JoyinMudville likes this

#15 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,363 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 05:13 PM

Who came into last night expecting O's pitching to shut out the Yanks?

Might be the biggest win so far this season

I posted earlier in the game that a 1-0 lead would never hold up.  A lot I know, right?  The way the Yankees were destroying Brewers pitching over the weekend, who would have ever predicted last night's game?  Baseball is a crazy sport sometimes. 

#16 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,363 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 05:41 PM

It must be nice to have a guy like Soto who hits for power, average and draws a ton of walks.  I wish the Orioles had a couple of him in their lineup.  If the Yankees do win the East, Soto will be the main reason. 

#17 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,463 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 05:56 PM

Gift there. Santander at 2nd.

#18 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,463 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 05:57 PM

Another gift, and the Orioles lead 1-0.

#19 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,463 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 06:02 PM

Wells hr to begin the NY 3rd.

1-1.

#20 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,363 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 06:28 PM

I wonder where the Orioles rank with RISP.  It always seems to be a struggle. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=